Nang's SPOTD is Tet's Hit Out of the Park!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

I reckon that this was found, next to the "side car"(later moved to Raleigh, then Mt. Pilot, then Bugtussel, sorta like the ark...or McDonalds' arch, where we meet for church..), and "The Dead Sea Scrolls:"

130520-covenant-grace.jpg

Curious...

I sure do miss meeting at Wally's for church. But we just had to split with him when he adopted ad70 ism.

john w

Hall of Fame
False quotes could get a night or two in The Rock. No more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for you. It is definitely no fun when that steel door slams shut.

This is just another example of how the false teachings of STP's Breenism is a dangerous doctrine, getting you thrown in jail, with the door slammed shut, and then you can't do "anything." Breenites like STP don't want to hear this. They are in denial.

john w

Hall of Fame
Repent of your KJBiblebelieverism, feed priest tet a cup of soup, give him the shirt off your back and enter the kindgom of heaven.

She shore aint one of dem fun girls, like Skippy, and Daphne, is she STP?

SaulToPaul 2

This is just another example of how the false teachings of STP's Breenism is a dangerous doctrine, getting you thrown in jail, with the door slammed shut, and then you can't do "anything." Breenites like STP don't want to hear this. They are in denial.

I bet you sing like Barn, you MAD wacko.

john w

Hall of Fame
The sooner you admit to following John Nelson Darby over Harrison Everett Breen , the better off you will be.

Harrison Breen started watching, and subsequently guest starring, in the TV show "Bewitched" in the 1960's, after he was expelled from being within the "kingdom of Mayberry," after being arrested for wreckless driving, and speeding in Mayberry, being in too much of a hurry. So, he is tied to the occult, and satanism.

I don't know who told me that, but Tet., AKA Craigie Corky the Clown taught me, "Somebody must have said it, or I wouldn't have posted it." I learned that from him, and Uncle Arthur.

You're in denial-you don't want to hear that.

john w

Hall of Fame
I bet you sing like Barn, you MAD wacko.

Well, I bet you are a closet, "technically saved," 3/4 Partial Preterist/Breen-ite. You're in denial. It's an "invention," "theory," only being 50 or so years old, "invented" by "fallible men," the "Barney/Floyd/Goober cult," in the early 1960's, it's founder being Count Istvan Teleky, who also has ties to the"Bewitched" TV series, as his great , great grand daughter was a 7th cousin of the actress who played Tabitha, and great, great grand daughter of Margaret McDonald, that teenie bob, who had visions, and later "inspired" the "I had a dream" Martin Luther King speech:

The origins of AD 70-ism/Preterism

You're in denial, that you are not "bewitched," under the Count's spell.

john w

Hall of Fame
"..Of course I saw him..."-Floyd

Of course, Floyd also asserted that he saw the second coming also, which was invisible, like Tet asserts, so I'd ignore him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Negative, I know for a fact that Paul wrote to the church of God several times.

But, I don't know which letters Peter is referring to. So I don't know what was written and why.
The last time I talked with JimOleBoy that was the topic.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, I bet you are a closet, "technically saved," 3/4 Partial Preterist/Breen-ite. You're in denial. It's an "invention," "theory," only being 50 or so years old, "invented" by "fallible men," the "Barney/Floyd/Goober cult," in the early 1960's, it's founder being Count Istvan Teleky, who also has ties to the"Bewitched" TV series, as his great , great grand daughter was a 7th cousin of the actress who played Tabitha, and great, great grand daughter of Margaret McDonald, that teenie bob, who had visions, and later "inspired" the "I had a dream" Martin Luther King speech:

The origins of AD 70-ism/Preterism

You're in denial, that you are not "bewitched," under the Count's spell.

Dr. Breen went to Bible College with a guy who lived down the street from Ozzy Osbourne, who sang about Aleister Crowley. So, Breen is a satanist.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As usual, STP and all the other Dispensationalists (John Nelson Darby followers) can't explain how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable to the Lord

(Rom 12:1 KJV) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Because the Dispies can't answer the question, they use 3 pages of Ad hominem, and discuss Andy Griffith.

Dispensationalism is a lot like The Andy Griffith Show. Both were invented/created by men, and both are fiction.

The fact that not one Dispensationalist can explain how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice that is Holy and acceptable unto God, is very telling of who Dispensationalists really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.