• Spineless ones

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Ignoes (Ignorant of the bible)

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters

Balder

If they aren't the true Christians, then Christianity has absolutely nothing going for it.

Except maybe providing a place for a bunch of bitter vipers to brood.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Poly said:
Vote on what name we should give the nicey "God is love", "don't judge", "love the sinner, hate the sin" type Christians? Feel free to give your own suggestions.

Other- The Righteous

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I barely remember making this thread.

Who's voting on old polls? :noid:

mercyschild

Poly said:
Vote on what name we should give the nicey "God is love", "don't judge", "love the sinner, hate the sin" type Christians? Feel free to give your own suggestions.

I did not vote on this one, mainly because I am one who believes that loving the sinner, and hating the sin (thus being able to establish relationship) is the only way to win the sinning people to Christ.

Look back at your own walk; what were you like before someone loved you enough to tell you about Christ? I am geussing someone off the street didn't just walk up to you and start thumping the bible in your face, but rather that someone is someone who knew you well enough to know that you needed reconciliation; and yet, before you accepted it, they still loved you. The key to ministry is relationship; if you don't have love in a relaltionship (regardless of where the person currently stands) you won't get anywhere in that ministry...

I DO NOT consider myself a wimp of any sort, just because I choose to love the kids in my youth group who don't know Jesus-but when I know they are ready, I tell it to them straight; that they need that 'something else' they are missing in their lives (Jesus).

Christ hung out with the sinners of his time; he loved them, and he offered them redemption ('hating the sin'); we are to do the same.

heartless_Adam

How about Boring? There's no fun winding people up when there willing to forgive u for it.

Nah, far better to hit the ones that like to live life angry.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This might be a novel suggestion, but how about 'brothers or sisters in Christ?' That way when those who aren't Christian consider the quality of dialog among the faithful they'll be less likely to throw up or laugh hysterically.

It's an idea, anyway.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
This might be a novel suggestion, but how about 'brothers or sisters in Christ?' That way when those who aren't Christian consider the quality of dialog among the faithful they'll be less likely to throw up or laugh hysterically.

It's an idea, anyway.

You have it back-wards. They laugh hysterically because they can see though the hypocritical love displayed by the HIGH majority of todays Christians. The wimps are spineless AND funny.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, this is an oldie!

I never realized that "Jello Christians" took the lead.

That was my pick.

Although I like...

Evangellyfish.

...even better. :up:

What's wrong with just calling them Christians?
:confused:

I mean, not everybody is born (again) a Bible expert.

:noid:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I voted. Then I laughed with and gave rep to BillyBob.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
That’s a shame that you would give that racist piece of trash any positive rep. Is that the kind of thing your church teaches? However he is one of Knights Favorites.

Favorites to ban? Dude, he is banned like half the time.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That’s a shame that you would give that racist piece of trash any positive rep. Is that the kind of thing your church teaches? However he is one of Knights Favorites.
If it is funny, I will laugh at it.

:mock: Joe.