My new vaccine passport

Arthur Brain

Hopefully, if he has not made peace with God he will soon do so in order to avoid what God says He has planned for His enemies.
Who knows what you think that is and people are as fragile as any other life, prone to sickness, entropy, death and decay ultimately. They sure don't pose a 'threat' to an omnipotent deity although the likes of yourself seem to have all manner of sick ideas where it comes to what God might do with people who aren't 'saved' and the like.

marke

Who knows what you think that is and people are as fragile as any other life, prone to sickness, entropy, death and decay ultimately. They sure don't pose a 'threat' to an omnipotent deity although the likes of yourself seem to have all manner of sick ideas where it comes to what God might do with people who aren't 'saved' and the like.
You obviously have some ideas of your own as to whether God will punish the wicked. Why mock my ideas? My ideas do not matter anyway. What matters is the truth and the truth is that God will either punish His enemies or He won't.

Arthur Brain

You obviously have some ideas of your own as to whether God will punish the wicked. Why mock my ideas? My ideas do not matter anyway. What matters is the truth and the truth is that God will either punish His enemies or He won't.
There was no mockery going on anyway, more observation. It's hardly anything new when folk call other people 'wicked' or 'enemies of God' as if they're on some pedestal of goody two shoes righteousness themselves.