My new vaccine passport

Gary K

Banned
iu

chair

I'd post my real vaccine passport, but it has personal information on it. They look like this (found online):
1622455827958.png

Gary K

Banned
My vaccine passport is real. It's been around for 234 years and works extremely well. It preserves my right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. It keeps the government off my back in all cases. It gives me the right to travel as I wish.

chair

My vaccine passport is real. It's been around for 234 years and works extremely well. It preserves my right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. It keeps the government off my back in all cases. It gives me the right to travel as I wish.
If you want to travel overseas, you'll need a different passport. And the US constitution, fine a document as it is, doesn't protect you against any viruses. In fact, it doesn't really protect you from much of anything, as the US Government has been known to do unconstitutional things.

Gary K

Banned
If you want to travel overseas, you'll need a different passport. And the US constitution, fine a document as it is, doesn't protect you against any viruses. In fact, it doesn't really protect you from much of anything, as the US Government has been known to do unconstitutional things.
Our rights under the Constitution were granted by God, not government. No government can take them away for they never granted them in the first place. So, when the government violates the Constitution with it's laws those laws are not to be obeyed for they violate the highest law in the US.

There are several treatments for the coronavirus that work very well. They work better than these experimental shots that mess with our dna. Once they do that the changes can never be undone. I'll stick with humanity 1.0 which is the way God created me. I have zero interest in moving to humanity 2.0 as envisioned by evil people such as Fauci and Gates. You want to follow their plans and directives, go ahead. Eugenicists are evil and have only evil in store for you when you follow them. They want to do away with you whether you realize it or not. You put your trust in the wrong people.

chair

Our rights under the Constitution were granted by God, not government. No government can take them away for they never granted them in the first place.
I'll have to read my Bible again. I didn't see mention of it there. Or is it in the Vedas?

Gary K

Banned
They do not in any way, shape, or form mess with your DNA. Stop spreading foolish lies.
You're dead wrong. Find the 2017 TED talk from Moderna's chief scientist on mrna. He says flat out that mrna can edit your dna. Moderna plans to edit your dna to fight cancer as well as the coronavirus and other diseases.

chair

You're dead wrong. Find the 2017 TED talk from Moderna's chief scientist on mrna. He says flat out that mrna can edit your dna. Moderna plans to edit your dna to fight cancer as well as the coronavirus and other diseases.
That is a talk about a genetic cure for cancer, not mRNA vaccines. He did not say that mRNA changes your DNA. That is a false rumor flying around teh internet.

If you insist it is true- find the talk, and how me at what point in time he says what you claim.

chair

More information on that false rumor. i.e. lie. It includes a link to the original talk.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Neither does a vaccine passport...

expos4ever

Yeah, yeah, very inspiring.

Vaccine passports represent a responsible measure to guard public health. Those who recklessly choose to eschew vaccination are in no position to demand things that are not "rights" and that would jeopardize others (more than you already are if you refuse vaccination).

Now then, what specifically does your Constitution say about a right to "travel"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
nope. It doesn't protect the holder at all. It does protect those around him, though. For those who care.

The passport itself does not protect anyone from anything.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course a vaccine passport protects.

No, it does not. Don't conflate the immune system with a piece of paper.

If I go, say, to a movie theater entry to which requires a vaccine passport, I am obviously at reduced risk

Because of the passport? :nono:

since only vaccinated people will be watching the movie with me.

I think you sorely underestimate how powerful the human body's immune system is.