My convictions of my faith in Christ.

Truster

Oh no....... you can't have ever converted anybody...... you're too full of hate.
Let's give it one more chance, eh?

Correct I have never converted anyone and know for an absolute fact that I can't and never will.

My hatred is sanctified."Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?"

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
... you don't know?

I asked because you said, "Hi again..... I know that this was for Meshak, but that command was made by God, Jesus's Father, to the Israelites, not to you or me."

Nothing in the physical dimension happens without the Father's approval. However, it was Christ who led the people out of Egypt.

Credit where credit is due. Christ saved the people from the Egyptian tyranny.

eider

Correct I have never converted anyone and know for an absolute fact that I can't and never will.
We can agree on that.

My hatred is sanctified."Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?"
There is not one word of that which is true. You have no mandate to hate anybody.
Christians are called to love even their enemies.
You are not obeying the words of Jesus at all.
I don't know what you have found, but it looks like a lost place to me.
MATTHEW 5:44; LUKE 6:27

Truster

We can agree on that.

There is not one word of that which is true. You have no mandate to hate anybody.

I do love my enemies, but I hate the enemies of truth and my Elohim and Saviour. I hate those that twist the scriptures and confuse the doctrines they hold.

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple".

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword".

eider

Nothing in the physical dimension happens without the Father's approval. However, it was Christ who led the people out of Egypt.

Credit where credit is due. Christ saved the people from the Egyptian tyranny.

Hello Jamie......
OK...... so it was Jesus who caused the Sea to part and who instructed Moses in all.... correct?

Question:- Do you obey the Laws of Exodus, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the 517 laws? (I have already excluded the 96 laws relevent to sacrifice.) These laws were layed down by Jesus, I'm guessing, and I guess that you must obey them?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Question:- Do you obey the Laws of Exodus, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the 517 laws? (I have already excluded the 96 laws relevent to sacrifice.) These laws were layed down by Jesus, I'm guessing, and I guess that you must obey them?

Nope, I don't. The priesthood on which God's law to Israel is based has been changed and Israel has been converted to God's kingdom.

Are you a member of the family?

eider

I do love my enemies, but I hate the enemies of truth and my Elohim and Saviour. I hate those that twist the scriptures and confuse the doctrines they hold.
You might be the enemy of truth. You might be the one who twists the scriptures.
Where, just where did you imagine that salvation was predetermined?
That's such an arogant mindset/faithset, to believe that you are so special...?

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple".
...so you couldn't be described as a family person, then.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword".
Ah ha! So you're a 'sell your purse and buy a sword' type, eh?
Jesus has a special message for you...
Matthew {26:52} Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that
take the sword shall perish with the sword. {26:53} Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

There's your predestination..... right there.....

Truster

You might be the enemy of truth. You might be the one who twists the scriptures.
Where, just where did you imagine that salvation was predetermined?
That's such an arogant mindset/faithset, to believe that you are so special...?

...so you couldn't be described as a family person, then.

Ah ha! So you're a 'sell your purse and buy a sword' type, eh?
Jesus has a special message for you...
Matthew {26:52} Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that
take the sword shall perish with the sword. {26:53} Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

There's your predestination..... right there.....

You are in a dangerous place and yet you are completely ignorant of the danger.

"Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction."

eider

Nope, I don't. The priesthood on which God's law to Israel is based has been changed and Israel has been converted to God's kingdom.
Well, you know...... The Jesus who brought the Israelites out of Egypt is the Jesus who layed down those laws..... true?

But that's OK........ if all of those laws have been repealed in favour of the New Covenant Laws then I'm guessing that you obey the New Covenant laws to the letter..... correct? That's every single rule, law and guideline in the New Testament.

Are you a member of the family?
I am a seeker of truth. I belong to no family.

eider

You are in a dangerous place.....
....I think so....
...... and yet you are completely ignorant of the danger.
....no so dumb as you might think....

"Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction."

Make sure that's not you, then..... :)
Philipians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. {3:18} (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ: {3:19} Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.) {3:20} For our conversation is in heaven;
from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

God's Truth

We can agree on that.

We are to hate what is evil and cling to what is good.

We are to hate even the clothes stained of corrupted flesh.

God's Truth

You could be the one preaching some falseness.

You preach Calvinism.

So be careful how you judge, with the measure you judge others it will be measured to you.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Truster

....I think so....

....no so dumb as you might think....

Make sure that's not you, then..... :)
Philipians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. {3:18} (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ: {3:19} Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.) {3:20} For our conversation is in heaven;
from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Quoting scriptures out of context is of no use whatsoever.

eider

Jamie.... :)... !
Just a little problem that I need to clear up.

Earlier you made a big point about:-
So do we agree that Christ said, "Now if the city will not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. And when the Lord your God delivers it into your hands, you shall strike every male in it with the edge of the sword. (Deuteronomy 20:12-13).

Remember? And I asked you:-
Do you obey the Laws of Exodus, Deuteronomy, Leviticus, the 517 laws? (I have already excluded the 96 laws relevent to sacrifice.) These laws were layed down by Jesus, I'm guessing, and I guess that you must obey them?

..... and you replied:-
Nope, I don't.

OK? so you interest in Jesus ordering Israelites to beseige a city and stab all males therein is just irrelevent stuff...... yeah?

..... just askin' :)

eider

You could be the one preaching some falseness.

You preach Calvinism.

So be careful how you judge, with the measure you judge others it will be measured to you.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

This sent to Truster....

Can I ask, what is your Creed, Church or Denomination, please?

eider

The family are those Paul referred to in Romans 8:16-17.

Hello....
At this time I havre no family, Jamie.
I seek what truth I can find alone, just now.

But on Earth, in life, at least I am with my lovely wife. :)