My convictions of my faith in Christ.

eider

Who led the people out of Egypt?

... you don't know?
.... or is this the 'Jamie interrogation of the day'?

Here it is, Jamie:-
Exodus {14:15} And the LORD said unto Moses,.........................{14:16} But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry [ground] through the midst of the sea. {14:17} And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

Jamie, you're obviously very interested in the Exodus, so tell me, do you start your year from the First Equinoctial Full Moon in spring? If not, why not?
Exodus {12:1} And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in
the land of Egypt, saying, {12:2} This month [shall be] unto you the beginning of months: it [shall be] the first month of the year to you.

beloved57

Meshak and I are inviting anybody who comes on this thread to share their faith and belief with all, by explaining how much (if not all) of the bible they believe in, and if they belong to any particular Church, Creed or Denomination.

You come barging in here with demands and questions, and now you're telling me what to do.... on Meshak's thread opened here because a Christian (can you believe that?) will not have me, a seeker, in their own thread.

Tell you what, mate..... clear off.

Do you believe that sinners Christ died for are saved by His death for them ? Yes or No ?

eider

You're all over the place eider

Hello!
How's the spelling going? :)

Yes Pat (Can I call you Pat?) I'll tell you something about 'all over the place resaearch'.
I can't imagine that you could handle it, but if you're ever surrounded by mythers (miffers :) ), all screaming that the Bible, Moses, Nazareth, Jesus and all are complete myth, and they won't accept a single bible verse in debate against them, the only way that you will be able to cope is by being on forums that just kick out mythers. You just couldn't cope, because you've never been all over the place in your studies.

But I eat mythers for breakfast, friend. My historical knowledge trashes atheist agendas. They can't survive in debate with me.

But being here is different. I'm trying to discover more about Christianity here, and Christians don't all have trhe loving welcome that I am used to elsewhere. They even send me private messages such as 'You are an embicile'.

Now, would you like to share your Church, Creed and Denomination, and tell if you accept every word of the bible as infallible and true?

eider

[/B]
You don't have the clout to bark orders on TOL.

True.....
I'll see if I can put nuisances on 'ignore'.
I'm not going to get far with you either.
I came here to chat with Meshak, really. Can Meshak tell you to clear off?
I'll just ignore you, because you've got nothing for me, I can see trhat.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
True.....
I'll see if I can put nuisances on 'ignore'.
I'm not going to get far with you either.
I came here to chat with Meshak, really. Can Meshak tell you to clear off?
I'll just ignore you, because you've got nothing for me, I can see trhat.

I'm glad you can see "trhat." By the way, what does "trhat" mean?

Truster

Hello!
How's the spelling going? :)

Yes Pat (Can I call you Pat?) I'll tell you something about 'all over the place resaearch'.
I can't imagine that you could handle it, but if you're ever surrounded by mythers (miffers :) ), all screaming that the Bible, Moses, Nazareth, Jesus and all are complete myth, and they won't accept a single bible verse in debate against them, the only way that you will be able to cope is by being on forums that just kick out mythers. You just couldn't cope, because you've never been all over the place in your studies.

But I eat mythers for breakfast, friend. My historical knowledge trashes atheist agendas. They can't survive in debate with me.

But being here is different. I'm trying to discover more about Christianity here, and Christians don't all have trhe loving welcome that I am used to elsewhere. They even send me private messages such as 'You are an embicile'.

Now, would you like to share your Church, Creed and Denomination, and tell if you accept every word of the bible as infallible and true?

You poor lost and deluded soul. I have nothing but sympathy for you. You have now boasted and waved a sword in front of a man of prayer. From this moment on your life will begin to unravel and fall apart. The end of which shall either be your salvation or destruction. May the self-same spirit that causes your heart to fear relieve your fears, before the king of terror arrives.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You poor lost and deluded soul. I have nothing but sympathy for you. You have now boasted and waved a sword in front of a man of prayer. From this moment on your life will begin to unravel and fall apart. The end of which shall either be your salvation or destruction. May the self-same spirit that causes your heart to fear relieve your fears, before the king of terror arrives.

Truster,

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

You don't seem to have discerning spirit of who are sincere Jesus' followers or not.

Love in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Truster,

I am so glad you are in this thread.

You are one of Christians who misrepresents Jesus to the world.

The world has to be giving the information of whole truth of Christianity and salvation.

Blessings in Christ.

Truster

I hope you forgive me for pointing out a tiny contradiction. How can I be a "christian" if I "misrepresent Christ"? ...."those that are not for Me are against Me" saith Messiah.

Such a small point I know, but if you would be so kind as to clarify?

eider

You poor lost and deluded soul. I have nothing but sympathy for you. You have now boasted and waved a sword in front of a man of prayer.
Hello Truster...... are you having a laugh, friend?

I might boast that I can debate against mythers, but I've never sent a nasty message to anybody.

Do you believe that the bible is the infallible and unerring words of God?

Any chance of a reply?

Truster

Hello Truster...... are you having a laugh, friend?

I might boast that I can debate against mythers, but I've never sent a nasty message to anybody.

Do you believe that the bible is the infallible and unerring words of God?

Any chance of a reply?

Only as originally given and received. James Strong said, "all translators are traitors" and I say amen.

I haven't got a clue what mythers implies, but I am aware that truth is often received as being nasty. Would you prefer me to scratch your ears?

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;​

PS there is absolutely no chance that I will scratch anyones ears. So if you can't bare the truth just put me on ignore or pass by...

PPS why do you call me friend? You are an enemy of the truth and as such you are no friend of mine.

eider

Hello Meshak!

I read somewhere that you are most interested in the gospels?

If so, then 'snap', because so have I been. :)
My favourite gospel is G-Mark, possibly because it is the most simple account. I do read all the gospels because they can give light to tiny details that are not shown elsewhere.

Somebody said that you respect Jehovah's Witnesses. I must say that I have the greatest respect for their integrity, honesty and trustworthiness. And their bravery in adversity is well documented, for instance in the way that they conducted themselves when faced with death in the Nazi concentration camps. Sadly I cannot share their beliefs, but they are my friends, and whenever they visit homes around here they are always welcome and my wife makes coffee for them to warm them up in cold weather.

I have discovered so many differing faiths here, most in contention with all the others. Christianity has always meant Love, Understanding, Patience, Teaching and Care to me, but here it sometimes feels different.

I am interested in your faith because of the way in which you can offer love to the most aggressive of people. That has to have a foundation...... :)

Truster

Hello Meshak!

I read somewhere that you are most interested in the gospels?

If so, then 'snap', because so have I been. :)
My favourite gospel is G-Mark, possibly because it is the most simple account. I do read all the gospels because they can give light to tiny details that are not shown elsewhere.

Somebody said that you respect Jehovah's Witnesses. I must say that I have the greatest respect for their integrity, honesty and trustworthiness. And their bravery in adversity is well documented, for instance in the way that they conducted themselves when faced with death in the Nazi concentration camps. Sadly I cannot share their beliefs, but they are my friends, and whenever they visit homes around here they are always welcome and my wife makes coffee for them to warm them up in cold weather.

I have discovered so many differing faiths here, most in contention with all the others. Christianity has always meant Love, Understanding, Patience, Teaching and Care to me, but here it sometimes feels different.

I am interested in your faith because of the way in which you can offer love to the most aggressive of people. That has to have a foundation...... :)

I can't help but notice you call evil good and good evil etc.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

This salvation we* have and this form of worship is not a trivial thing. You would be wise to back off and not speak ill of the mysteries you do not comprehend.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

It has pleased the Almighty to warn you.

eider

Only as originally given and received. James Strong said, "all translators are traitors" and I say amen.
And that is the best sentence that I have read on TOL, ever!
The dreadful difficulty of transliteration from one language to another, and then again to another, etc can give any with an agenda the chance to 'adjust' as they pleased.
That causes so much difficulty.
I shake your hand for that.

I haven't got a clue what mythers implies, but I am aware that truth is often received as being nasty. Would you prefer me to scratch your ears?
Mythers? Ah ha! I debate on atheist-oriented forums on behalf of the truith of Jesus, his life and mission. Extremist atheists declare that the whole bible in total is a complete myth.... ergo..... the mythers! :)
No, you can't scratch my ears..... my wife does that! :)

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;​
I need to look that up.... you've got me, there.
I like what Paul wrote, thus:-1Cor 4:6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
:)

PS there is absolutely no chance that I will scratch anyones ears. So if you can't bare the truth just put me on ignore or pass by...
You tell me your truth, your faith, your belief...... and I will listen, and try to understand. I will.

PPS why do you call me friend? You are an enemy of the truth and as such you are no friend of mine.
Well, where I live we greet everyone as friend until we find otherwise. Look at what you have done.... I responded to you, sentence by sentence by sentence, in honesty...... to find this sentence at the end.
There's me, telling you, asking you, to tell me your faith, and you turn and strike me at the last.

You need more patience, possibly? So let's forget this last sentence, and try to reach out to each other with whatever we can give?

Truster

And that is the best sentence that I have read on TOL, ever!
The dreadful difficulty of transliteration from one language to another, and then again to another, etc can give any with an agenda the chance to 'adjust' as they pleased.
That causes so much difficulty.
I shake your hand for that.

Mythers? Ah ha! I debate on atheist-oriented forums on behalf of the truith of Jesus, his life and mission. Extremist atheists declare that the whole bible in total is a complete myth.... ergo..... the mythers! :)
No, you can't scratch my ears..... my wife does that! :)

I need to look that up.... you've got me, there.
I like what Paul wrote, thus:-1Cor 4:6
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
:)

You tell me your truth, your faith, your belief...... and I will listen, and try to understand. I will.

Well, where I live we greet everyone as friend until we find otherwise. Look at what you have done.... I responded to you, sentence by sentence by sentence, in honesty...... to find this sentence at the end.
There's me, telling you, asking you, to tell me your faith, and you turn and strike me at the last.

You need more patience, possibly? So let's forget this last sentence, and try to reach out to each other with whatever we can give?

Is that a speech impediment you're typing with?

I recognise the fact that the truth has not set you free and you misrepresent the truth. Fact.

eider

I can't help but notice you call evil good and good evil etc.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
Yeah, but how do I know that the above does not refer to you and yours?
You just need to tell me your faith, not trash others.

This salvation we* have and this form of worship is not a trivial thing. You would be wise to back off and not speak ill of the mysteries you do not comprehend.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

It has pleased the Almighty to warn you.

I learned nothing from that.
I need simple explanations, the complicxated goes right over my head.

eider

Is that a speech impediment you're typing with?

I recognise the fact that the truth has not set you free and you misrepresent the truth. Fact.

Oh no....... you can't have ever converted anybody...... you're too full of hate.
Let's give it one more chance, eh?

Truster

Yeah, but how do I know that the above does not refer to you and yours?
You just need to tell me your faith, not trash others.

I learned nothing from that.
I need simple explanations, the complicxated goes right over my head.

Those that have the Truth recognise the truth and even if they don't at first they never, ever despise the truth. You have no love of the truth and you just kick words around as a game. I'm sure you'll find people who will be nice to you, but those are the liars and perverters of truth. I'm sure you and they will get on well.