Muslims burn 43 more to death....because the 40 last week wasn't enough

shagster01

Still waiting for ya'lls solution.
What ya got?
Let's hear it.

I'm not sure there is one.

I am sure that dropping a nuke isn't one. It will kill some ISIS members and women and children, but it won't stop ISIS completely.

Do you think killing women and children to prevent ISIS from killing women and children is a solution?

So I'm still waiting to hear your REAL solution too.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nuking ISIS (technically we'd be nuking Syria and Iraq) would validate their apocalyptic worldview and give them all the confirmation they need in the righteousness of their cause. It'd be the worst thing in the world for any number of reasons, but providing terrorists with proof that they're in the right isn't a good look.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Nuking ISIS (technically we'd be nuking Syria and Iraq) would validate their apocalyptic worldview and give them all the confirmation they need in the righteousness of their cause.

who cares if they get confirmation if they're dead?

or are you picturing a non-lethal nuke?

shagster01

who cares if they get confirmation if they're dead?

or are you picturing a non-lethal nuke?

How many nukes in how many places do you think it would take to wipe out ISIS?

And how many innocent people will die?

If an ISIS cell pops up in your city, are you cool if we nuke it without warning?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just nuking em includes pregnant women, babies, toddlers and children.
Most likely.

This stance is not pro-life/pro-children in any way, shape or form.
Casualties of war, not the targets of war.

When there is war, it's pretty much impossible to avoid casualties.

So what should we do? Lay down our arms?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Most likely.

Casualties of war, not the targets of war.

When there is war, it's pretty much impossible to avoid casualties.

So what should we do? Lay down our arms?

Right, because that's the only option.:yawn:

You people...are...insane.

shagster01

It sounds to me like Nick, musterion, res, and Tambora hate ISIS because ISIS is killing the innocent people that they want to kill themselves with nukes. Basically this fight is over who gets to kill the women and children first.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
It sounds to me like Nick, musterion, res, and Tambora hate ISIS because ISIS is killing the innocent people that they want to kill themselves with nukes. Basically this fight is over who gets to kill the women and children first.

yeah, but we want the isis guys dead too :p

Tinark

I'm not sure there is one.

I am sure that dropping a nuke isn't one. It will kill some ISIS members and women and children, but it won't stop ISIS completely.

Do you think killing women and children to prevent ISIS from killing women and children is a solution?

So I'm still waiting to hear your REAL solution too.

Even if ISIS is taken out, it won't kill the ideology that drives ISIS.

Tinark

Nuking ISIS (technically we'd be nuking Syria and Iraq) would validate their apocalyptic worldview and give them all the confirmation they need in the righteousness of their cause. It'd be the worst thing in the world for any number of reasons, but providing terrorists with proof that they're in the right isn't a good look.

You've got to remember, the "nuke em" crowd doesn't want to just nuke ISIS but also all other Muslim majority countries they consider a threat. They think the biggest slaughter-fest and genocide in the history of humanity will magically solve problems.

You've really got to wonder about the mental competence of someone who thinks the solution to almost every problem is to kill people.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
You've got to remember, the "nuke em" crowd doesn't want to just nuke ISIS but also all 1.5 billion Muslisms. They think the biggest slaughterfest and genocide in the history of humanity will magically solve problems.

can we get them all on an island in the south pacific?

Granite

Hall of Fame
You've got to remember, the "nuke em" crowd doesn't want to just nuke ISIS but also all 1.5 billion Muslisms. They think the biggest slaughterfest and genocide in the history of humanity will magically solve problems.

Seriously, the very idea goes beyond inane, or moronic. It's not really worth discussing, or entertaining. It's an idea so beyond sanity, and so out of the realm of reality, that it just deserves to be either ignored, or dismissed out of hand. Sick product of sick minds.

Tinark

that will only end with the total destruction of islam :thumb:

Nope - the total destruction of Christianity or the Catholic Chruch wasn't required to get it to stop the atrocities of those who adhered to it in the past, in the middle ages. Same thing with Communism. Better ideas won out.

There is also more than one type of Islam, just like there is more than one type of Christianity. The threat is political Islam, or Islamism, - those who wish to impose one version of Islam on all of society. Not all Muslims are Islamists, and it is a huge mistake to confuse the two.