MUSLIM TERRORISTS RAMPAGE IN BAKERSFIELD

Spitfire

Do you think that mainstream Muslims identify any more with what Daesh does than mainstream Christians do with that example?
Maybe not, but I don't think you'll even find non-mainstream Christians who would consider that an example of what God wants.

fzappa13

Milicent Martyn, President of the Bakersfield branch of the NSA commented, 'Whilst we of course condemn all such senseless acts of violence, the National Spooners Association cannot in any way be blamed. Spooning is a national hobby. Even those who have had their eyes gouged out would have to be blind to think it was our fault. It had nothing to do with spoons being so freely available. It could just as easily have been a fork incident.'

Later in our programme we will be holding an interview with Uri Geller...

Okay, I have to admit to a blatant prejudice here ... I like spooning. I suppose that disqualifies me from objective commentary.

Interplanner

Do you think that mainstream Muslims identify any more with what Daesh does than mainstream Christians do with that example?

I don't think any group has a monopoly on violence.

True, but the Left media, entertainment and education has a monopoly on delusion.