MUSK BUYS TWITTER!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I love watching the left react to him. Can't stand him himself. Haven't yet seen him interviewed by the likes of Joe Rogan, maybe in that context I would like him.
Rogan talks about him and has some positive things to say about him. Just search on YouTube "Joe Rogan Andrew Tate"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The tech powers that be destroyed Parler. They might be able to take Twitter down. But it's my understanding that Truth Social is immune because of the way it's set up. For that reason alone, Trump will not abandon Truth Social for Twitter.

Arthur Brain

The tech powers that be destroyed Parler. They might be able to take Twitter down. But it's my understanding that Truth Social is immune because of the way it's set up. For that reason alone, Trump will not abandon Truth Social for Twitter.
Well, not like he'll ever have the traffic to compete anyway but what do you make of the negativity towards Trump all of a sudden on here from right wingers?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am loving his unintentional blunder and destruction of Twitter.

He's no genius and he's made a mess of Twitter but I guess that was the plan. The sad part of the destruction is that if it implodes, a major way that places in war-torn parts of the world, and how emergency information was transmitted in real time will be lost to his pathological ego. If it doesn't but turns into a RW cesspool, there will be alternatives. Emailing you with one that's on the horizon. :)

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
He's no genius and he's made a mess of Twitter but I guess that was the plan. The sad part of the destruction is that if it implodes a major way that places in war-torn parts of the world and that emergency information was transmitted in real time will be lost to his pathological ego. If it doesn't but turns into a RW cesspool, there will be alternatives. Emailing you with one that's on the horizon. :)
There's something very wrong with you