Muhammad Ali

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
By the way, I agree that he should be regarded as a legendary fighter. You can not say with people from a different era that one is better than the other. In other words, I don't know that he can beat Mike Tyson if they fought a few times like others did in the past. I mean Mike Tyson before his wife divorced him and he still fought they way Cus D'Amato trained him.

Like Ali-Frazier and Ali-Foreman, it would be a great fight.

Tyson a rapist thug short bum.
Ali a faster smarter fearless Olympian who fought way rougher competition would derail Mike quicker than Holyfield did.

Yeah, it's a sad moment for Ali to be faced with our God and Father having his sins unforgiven

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

glorydaz

A person who is saved will not come into judgement, a person who isn't saved will be judged. Hell may or may not be the sentence for those who do not know Christ. To say that a person is in hell, is to pass sentence on that person. How can people who deserve to go to hell, condemn others to hell?

Andy, you're giving your opinion but scolding another for giving his opinion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm talking prime vs prime

When Iron Mike was in his prime he could not be punched; he couldn't be hit. He was so fast and powerful he dominated every fight like no other champion ever. Mike in his prime would destroy Ali in his prime

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
When Iron Mike was in his prime he could not be punched; he couldn't be hit. He was so fast and powerful he dominated every fight like no other champion ever. Mike in his prime would destroy Ali in his prime

I'll knock Mike out. Haha
Holyfield exposed Mike for what he was - a bully. Douglas stood up to him and KOed him so did Holyfield and Lewis.
Bone crusher smith took Mike the distance when he was 40 and Mike 23.

Nick is right. If Mike could have stayed with Kevin Rooney he might have been someone special. He wasn't.
All one needs to do is make a list of everyone Mike fought while Don King sheltered him and they will see a list of bums.

Ted Cruz was right to condemn Tyson for the creep he is.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All one needs to do is make a list of everyone Mike fought while Don King sheltered him and they will see a list of bums.

Sheltered? Who should he have fought? He unified the belt. He went through the heavy weight division like a hot knife through butter. On the HBO broadcast, they got it right. Something along the lines of "now we know why Spinks wasn't fighting him sooner".

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ali took all Foreman could give him. He had the fastest hands any heavy-weight ever had in his prime, including (according to those who saw both) Joe Louis. I'd have paid good money to watch Tyson and Marciano or Dempsey in the ring. Frazier and Tyson could be another one. But Ali v. Louis, that would be the fight heaven ticket.