More news of baseless fear and persecution of Muslims

musterion

I mean, really. Sticks and stones may break your bones but bomb threats and fake backpack bombs can never hurt you. Has western society really devolved to where we deny people freedom of speech just because they're Muslims?

Ain't that right, Leftists?

Muslim invents harmless flying backpacks as Christmas gifts for strangers, gets shot for his kindness

NC high schooler gets in trouble for making a harmless joke

*the backpack shooting story is said to be a hoax because "no credible news source" has verified it. On the other hand, I've yet to find a "credible news source" that cites local law enforcement to disprove it, either. We'll see.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I mean, really. Sticks and stones may break your bones but bomb threats and fake backpack bombs can never hurt you. Has western society really devolved to where we deny people freedom of speech just because they're Muslims?

Ain't that right, Leftists?

Muslim invents harmless flying backpacks as Christmas gifts for strangers, gets shot for his kindness

where i come from, that sort of crap will earn you a serious beating

a teen, eh?

i'd be curious to know if he was closer to 13 or 19

either way, should knowd better

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Malik's lawyer Roger Asmar claims that the hotel misunderstood Malik who was trying to flirt with the employee checking bags.

Asmar said that he referred to his luggage as being 'bomb,' which is slang for 'cool,' in order to impress the woman.

wot a moron

:doh: no one even uses that term anymore.

musterion

Malik's lawyer Roger Asmar claims that the hotel misunderstood Malik who was trying to flirt with the employee checking bags.

Asmar said that he referred to his luggage as being 'bomb,' which is slang for 'cool,' in order to impress the woman.

wot a moron

Here. Let's save this for future use. Of which there will be plenty.

55863496.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
I have a young friend that helps me with the yard work, his last name is "Bomber". What do you think he is going to have to go through?