More from the loony Right

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Remember when he took the arm of an accompanying armed service member going down a ramp?
I remember Trump walking slowly down an icy ramp in the wintertime while holding onto a railing because he's not stupid and careless. I also remember the so-called "objective" MSM eagerly jumping to the conclusion that this proved Trump must have some early form of dementia.

The MSM lost any semblance of credibility a long time ago.

marke

1) Trump had/has dementia. Remember when Trump said the Continental Army “took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s? Only a moron, or someone with dementia, would say something like that. Take your pick.

2) Bush had/has dementia. Remember "Bushisms"? There are almost too many to count.

3) Reagan had dementia, particularly during the last two years of his administration. So forgetful it was pathetic. Nancy on occasion would have to whisper words to him in order for him to be able to complete a sentence. She knew the score.

All three were Republicans. Did you ever care that they had dementia? I doubt it.
If an old president says ridiculous things does that mean he has dementia?

marke

You can have him. The majority disagree.

They pretty much did, in the form of "tea party" Republicans and other reactionary extreme right-wingers.

Oh wow, Biden stumbled on some stairs? Who cares.

As I said before--and proved it with plenty of examples--Trump, Bush, and Reagan were just as bad in their own ways.
Nobody in the history of the universe has ever gotten more illegitimate votes than Joe Biden.

marke

Keep underestimating Dark Brandon and see where it gets you.
Joe Biden is in trouble with God and I have no pleasure in seeing where he is headed.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

marke

Prove it.
stuartchase1.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
no judge heard a case , no standing , but you keep the blinders on
"Former President Donald Trump signed legal documents challenging the results of the 2020 election that included voter fraud claims he knew to be false, a federal judge said in a ruling Wednesday."

marke

"Former President Donald Trump signed legal documents challenging the results of the 2020 election that included voter fraud claims he knew to be false, a federal judge said in a ruling Wednesday."

The judge probably did ignorantly believe the voter fraud claims were false.

way 2 go

circular logic , no courts heard trump cases as they said trump had no standing therefore no proven false claims

they need to take Trump to court and prove his claims are false

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
circular logic , no courts heard trump cases as they said trump had no standing therefore no proven false claims

they need to take Trump to court and prove his claims are false
That ain't they way it works, Sparky, but thanks for playing.