More from the loony Right

marke

And you take no consideration for the least of them after they are born.
Do you think because I disrespect the least of God's abortionists then I must also disrespect the babies the democrats consider the greatest of God's enemies after they are born?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Mike Lindell has proven himself to be delusional to the point of insanity with his false claims of having proof of voter fraud and his repeated claims that the 2020 presidential election would be overturned and Trump would be restored to the presidency, but Trumplicans still treat this delusional fraud like he is some kind of great American hero:

marke

Mike Lindell has proven himself to be delusional to the point of insanity with his false claims of having proof of voter fraud and his repeated claims that the 2020 presidential election would be overturned and Trump would be restored to the presidency, but Trumplicans still treat this delusional fraud like he is some kind of great American hero:

The abysmally ignorant refuse to believe there exist massive amounts of evidence of massive 2020 democrat voter fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The fact that people like George Santos, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Lauren Boebert are in Congress is proof that MAGAs will vote for literally any moron.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
a man with dementia is president of the United States
1) Trump had/has dementia. Remember when Trump said the Continental Army “took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s? Only a moron, or someone with dementia, would say something like that. Take your pick.

2) Bush had/has dementia. Remember "Bushisms"? There are almost too many to count.

3) Reagan had dementia, particularly during the last two years of his administration. So forgetful it was pathetic. Nancy on occasion would have to whisper words to him in order for him to be able to complete a sentence. She knew the score.

All three were Republicans. Did you ever care that they had dementia? I doubt it.

Last edited:

marke

The fact that people like George Santos, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Lauren Boebert are in Congress is proof that MAGAs will vote for literally any moron.
The fact that evil rich men like Gorge Soros paid big money to elect radical democrats explains why those democrats are so stupidly and wickedly promoting such insane policies as defunding the police and destroying fossil fuels.

way 2 go

1) Trump had/has dementia. Remember when Trump said the Continental Army “took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s? Only a moron, or someone with dementia, would say something like that. Take your pick.

would choose Trump over biden any day

2) Bush had/has dementia. Remember "Bushisms"? There are almost too many to count.

3) Reagan had dementia, particularly during the last two years of his administration. So forgetful it was pathetic. Nancy on occasion would have to whisper words to him in order for him to be able to complete a sentence. She knew the score.

All three were Republicans. Did you ever care that they had dementia? I doubt it.

is proof that MAGAs will vote for literally any moron.

blah blah blah MAGA's didn't exist back then

now back to the current situation...
biden hid in his basement while running for president
and has only done a few press conferences and only if they're scripted
biden shakes hands with nobody
had to be stopped by a bunny from talking
lost on stage
falling up stairs 3 times

etc

late stage dementia

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
would choose Trump over biden any day
You can have him. The majority disagree.

blah blah blah MAGA's didn't exist back then
They pretty much did, in the form of "tea party" Republicans and other reactionary extreme right-wingers.
now back to the current situation...
biden hid in his basement while running for president
and has only done a few press conferences and only if they're scripted
biden shakes hands with nobody
had to be stopped by a bunny from talking
lost on stage
falling up stairs 3 times
etc

late stage dementia

Oh wow, Biden stumbled on some stairs? Who cares.

As I said before--and proved it with plenty of examples--Trump, Bush, and Reagan were just as bad in their own ways.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oh wow, Biden stumbled on some stairs? Who cares.
I agree with you here. FDR was president while in a wheelchair. I've stumbled on some stairs before when I was an athletic teenager. Like you said - who cares?

However, you have to admit that if Trump stumbled on some stairs the liberal media would pounce on it and talk about it incessantly for weeks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I agree with you here. FDR was president while in a wheelchair. I've stumbled on some stairs before when I was an athletic teenager. Like you said - who cares?

However, you have to admit that if Trump stumbled on some stairs the liberal media would pounce on it and talk about it incessantly for weeks.
Remember when he took the arm of an accompanying armed service member going down a ramp?