More election fraud

Arthur Brain

Since, by "the results", you are referring to your Nazi leftard claim that Biden got more votes than Trump, what you're telling us is that your Nazi leftard claim that Biden got more votes than Trump is "evidence" for your Nazi leftard claim that Biden got more votes than Trump.

Hmm, "Nazi leftard" three times within a coupla sentences, that's probably a record even for you. Running out of material? Otherwise, see my reply to ffreeloader.

Gary K

Banned
Of course- since the Electoral College hasn't met yet. Wait and see.

Ever read "when prophecy fails"? Try it. It is an interesting...mirror.

LOL. You mean to tell me you think that wiki page is credible? For credible prophecy I go to the Bible. It predicted Jesus' life and death right down to the very month they happened and did it hundreds of years before His birth and His death. It also predicted the rise and fall of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome with great accuracy. It also predicts that we are in the closing days of earth's history. And I can also assure you that you're on the losing side.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Hmm, "Nazi leftard" three times within a coupla sentences, that's probably a record even for you. Running out of material? Otherwise, see my reply to ffreeloader.

Here, what you're doing yet again is whining about me calling you what you are--a Nazi leftard. And why are you whining about it? Because you can't defend yourself from the truth that I leveled against you, you are trying to deflect attention away from it. Again, here's that truth against which you cannot defend yourself, and I've removed the phrase, "Nazi leftard", since you're so easily distracted by it:

Since, by "the results", you are referring to your claim that Biden got more votes than Trump, what you're telling us is that your claim that Biden got more votes than Trump is "evidence" for your claim that Biden got more votes than Trump.

The very thing you're claiming is the very thing you are calling "evidence" for what you are claiming. That's all you can do. :)

eider

Just below here I will post a link to 234 pages of signed affidavits from 101 witnesses to election fraud in Michigan.

https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/7487/3. EXHIBIT 1 (affidavits) (compressed).pdf

I read several of the affidavits.
I noticed that some deponents admitted that the police were called to remove them from the premises and I don't think the police would have been called unnecessarily,

I noticed affidavits where whole paragraphs were crossed out and neither initialed by the deponents nor the Notarys.

I did not read any affidavit which clearly identified people who were a alleged to have broken rules.

Some Republican challengers' affidavits showed that they had been interfering with the vote counts by getting in the way of the vote counters and other staff.

I stopped reading after 9 or 10 affidavits because they just did not provide clear exact evidence of vote rigging. None of the affidavits which I read showed direct conversation to and from the deponents..... that's no good where I live and I doubt its any good in Michigan counties.

Anybody can scribble a statement and swear it in front of a Notary. Notaries are paid for each statement that they witness and countersign..... the contents can be a fairy tale and Notaries only have to ensure that the first sentences, ID of deponent and signatures are true. + money in cash register.

I suggest that you collect another 40,000 affidavits, then at least the Noraries can have a weekend in Las Vegas or something. :)

Arthur Brain

Here, what you're doing yet again is whining about me calling you what you are--a Nazi leftard. And why are you whining about it? Because you can't defend yourself from the truth that I leveled against you, you are trying to deflect attention away from it. Again, here's that truth against which you cannot defend yourself, and I've removed the phrase, "Nazi leftard", since you're so easily distracted by it:

The very thing you're claiming is the very thing you are calling "evidence" for what you are claiming. That's all you can do. :)

Oh, you carry on with that dumb shtick all you want doofus, you're only embarrassing yourself with it after all. The evidence is clear, Biden won the election, suck it up and deal with it, or don't. Makes no odds to the result either way.

:)

Arthur Brain

I noticed that some deponents admitted that the police were called to remove them from the premises and I don't think the police would have been called unnecessarily,

I noticed affidavits where whole paragraphs were crossed out and neither initialed by the deponents nor the Notarys.

I did not read any affidavit which clearly identified people who were a alleged to have broken rules.

Some Republican challengers' affidavits showed that they had been interfering with the vote counts by getting in the way of the vote counters and other staff.

I stopped reading after 9 or 10 affidavits because they just did not provide clear exact evidence of vote rigging. None of the affidavits which I read showed direct conversation to and from the deponents..... that's no good where I live and I doubt its any good in Michigan counties.

Anybody can scribble a statement and swear it in front of a Notary. Notaries are paid for each statement that they witness and countersign..... the contents can be a fairy tale and Notaries only have to ensure that the first sentences, ID of deponent and signatures are true. + money in cash register.

I suggest that you collect another 40,000 affidavits, then at least the Noraries can have a weekend in Las Vegas or something. :)

It's desperate stuff from folk who just don't want to acknowledge the facts. They'll probably still be in a state of denial come January...

Gary K

Banned

I suggest you stop spreading disinformation.

Every affidavit in the 133 pages of affidavits I read were signed by both the witness and one of several different notary publics. The very idea that a sworn affidavit is useless unless the witness can name the person who is violating the law is so absurd it's nothing but stupidity. If you were correct the vast majority of criminal trials could never take place for there weren't witnesses at the scene that knew the perp before hand. Eyewitness testimony never relies on knowing the name of the perp. It relies on the witness being able to identify the perp at trial.

I find your assertion that no cop would ever act lawlessly is so absurd it's not funny. The very political party you support says the cops should be out of a job because they are all racist, corrupt, etc.... The irony of your argument makes me laugh.

You're so desperate to deny everything you're grasping at irrational assertions. BTW, thanks for showing how little you actually know, and how far you will go in your attempt smear people without an iota of evidence against them.

eider

I suggest you stop spreading disinformation.

Every affidavit in the 133 pages of affidavits I read were signed by both the witness and one of several different notary publics. The very idea that a sworn affidavit is useless unless the witness can name the person who is violating the law is so absurd it's nothing but stupidity. If you were correct the vast majority of criminal trials could never take place for there weren't witnesses at the scene that knew the perp before hand. Eyewitness testimony never relies on knowing the name of the perp. It relies on the witness being able to identify the perp at trial.

I find your assertion that no cop would ever act lawlessly is so absurd it's not funny. The very political party you support says the cops should be out of a job because they are all racist, corrupt, etc.... The irony of your argument makes me laugh.

You're so desperate to deny everything you're grasping at irrational assertions. BTW, thanks for showing how little you actually know, and how far you will go in your attempt smear people without an iota of evidence against them.

Really?
Every point I made had value.
The reported people were there, on the halls, not making off on to the dark! How absurd.

Tell you what. ...... Let's see how far those very poor statements actually get....ok?

And don't pretend that all your police are bad.... just when it suits you.

Let's see where those statements go.

Rubbish evidence always ends up where it belongs, in the rubbish bin.
​​​​​​

Gary K

Banned
Really?
Every point I made had value.
The reported people were there, on the halls, not making off on to the dark! How absurd.

Tell you what. ...... Let's see how far those very poor statements actually get....ok?

And don't pretend that all your police are bad.... just when it suits you.

Let's see where those statements go.

Rubbish evidence always ends up where it belongs, in the rubbish bin.
​​​​​​

No. Everything you said was based upon false assumptions. That you can't understand that doesn't speak well of you.

I'm not saying all cops are bad. I'm saying for cops to do the bidding of city government, run by Democrats, is highly probable. Don't the cops in Britain obey the local political leadership? Even when it is plainly wrong to do so? They violate citizen's rights on a regular basis just like the cops in this country. I'm not an either or thinker so I don't believe all cops are bad and neither do I believe all cops are good. That corruption is rampant in many police forces in my country is so evident it's beyond question. Over the last years the highest levels of law enforcement have proven themselves to be absolutely corrupt.

eider

No. Everything you said was based upon false assumptions. That you can't understand that doesn't speak well of you.
Assumptions? No no....
I read, observed and commented... upon very poor statements with no corroborative evidence, just very poor statements.

I'm not saying all cops are bad. I'm saying for cops to do the bidding of city government, run by Democrats, is highly probable.
Ha ha! So you think cops on Democrat areas are bad and cops in Republican areas are good? A bit tribalist isn't it?

Don't the cops in Britain obey the local political leadership? Even when it is plainly wrong to do so?
No. I associated with cops for decades, day by day, and most were honest, decent effective.

They violate
citizen's rights on a regular basis just like the cops in this country.
Regular basis?
You'll be able to give me five incidents then all from same area?

I'm not an either or thinker so I don't believe all cops are bad and neither do I believe all cops are good. That corruption is rampant in many police forces in my country is so evident it's beyond question. Over the last years the highest levels of law enforcement have proven themselves to be absolutely corrupt.

So we've heard. But if you think cops keeping order at an election centre are corrupt then your country sure is in trouble.

Hilltrot

No. I associated with cops for decades, day by day, and most were honest, decent effective.

So, you consider letting gangs of Muslims roam around your country raping young people was honest, decent, and effective . . . interesting . . .

Arthur Brain

So, you consider letting gangs of Muslims roam around your country raping young people was honest, decent, and effective . . . interesting . . .

What's interesting is how you could possibly construe anything of the sort from eider's post. You have one warped mindset and then some. You are absolutely clueless if you think that there are gangs of Muslims "roaming around the UK raping young people" for starters. You're even more dense to think that any of this would be remotely acceptable to the police.

You are deranged, frankly. A complete cuckoo clock.

:freak:

Hilltrot

What's interesting is how you could possibly construe anything of the sort from eider's post. You have one warped mindset and then some. You are absolutely clueless if you think that there are gangs of Muslims "roaming around the UK raping young people" for starters. You're even more dense to think that any of this would be remotely acceptable to the police.

You are deranged, frankly. A complete cuckoo clock.

:freak:

How do you breath with your head in the sand?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-sanctuary-shelter-muslim-asian-a8225106.html

Arthur Brain

Well, I "breathe" just fine thanks and your hyperbole is hardly helped by this article either. Are there Muslims/Asians who commit atrocious crimes? Absolutely. Does that equate to gangs of them roaming around the country with abandon and no repercussions from the police?

Noooooo.

You remind me of the US crank who once reported that the city of Birmingham was a no go area for whites a coupla years ago. He was soon kicked into touch and had to give a public apology for such ridiculous "news".

Hilltrot

Well, I "breathe" just fine thanks and your hyperbole is hardly helped by this article either. Are there Muslims/Asians who commit atrocious crimes? Absolutely. Does that equate to gangs of them roaming around the country with abandon and no repercussions from the police?

Noooooo.

You remind me of the US crank who once reported that the city of Birmingham was a no go area for whites a coupla years ago. He was soon kicked into touch and had to give a public apology for such ridiculous "news".

Thousands of children getting raped . . . How long did it take for the UK police to get involved again?