More election fraud

Arthur Brain

Obviously, your Nazi leftard bias has motivated you to write this. You should try leaving behind your Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader biases when you write posts on TOL. Maybe then you'd stop sounding like such a fool as you've sounded to date.

Sorry kid, but when you write something as dumb as "Nazi leftard", then you've already vacated the arena of rational discourse.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I spent the day yesterday listening to NPR off and on and they assured me over and over and over again that there was absolutely not a single instance of voter fraud in this election.

Well, ok doser, if you don't like what NPR has to say, shouldn't you stop voluntarily funding them out of your own pocket?

7djengo7

Sorry kid, but when you write something as dumb as "Nazi leftard", then you've already vacated the arena of rational discourse.

Sorry Nazi leftard, but when you write something as dumb as "kid", then you've already vacated the arena of rational discourse.

Arthur Brain

Sorry Nazi leftard, but when you write something as dumb as "kid", then you've already vacated the arena of rational discourse.

Well, hardly. If you're not a kid or teenager at least then I'm embarrassed for you. You handle yourself with about as much maturity and decorum as...well, let's just say, a certain clown who's going to be vacating a certain establishment in pretty short order...

:D

Arthur Brain

What's new?

With you? Nothing. You don't address issues, you just spam away with stuff like this. It's your modus operandi regrettably.

Anyway, got any credible evidence of election fraud yet? Because otherwise the real world is going on and getting ready for a new president, MAGA!

Oh, sorry...

7djengo7

Unfortunately, I reckon you're an adult who just happens to act like one.

Too late, creepy! You've already shown what you're about. What you're doing here is trying to backpedal your story now to "I reckon you're an adult", only after you've already outed yourself as a creeper.

Arthur Brain

Too late, creepy! You've already shown what you're about. What you're doing here is trying to backpedal your story now to "I reckon you're an adult", only after you've already outed yourself as a creeper.

Yes, that's why I've been here for fourteen years, to talk to kids.

Dipstick.

Arthur Brain

In other words, since Biden won nothing, you have not got any credible evidence of election legitimacy. All you have is your Nazi leftard bias, and your agreement therein with your fellow Nazi leftards.

:)

Um, no, he's won the election and will be inaugurated in January and Trump will either leave voluntarily or be summarily booted out if it comes to it. Them's the facts.

You're gonna have to deal with it sooner or later.

7djengo7

Um, no, he's won the election and will be inaugurated in January and Trump will either leave voluntarily or be summarily booted out if it comes to it. Them's the facts.

You're gonna have to deal with it sooner or later.

What exactly do you mean by "won the election"?

To win the election is to get more votes than the other guy gets, no?

So, again, what (to use your phrase) "credible evidence" do you have that Biden got more votes than Trump got?
In other words, what "credible evidence" do you have that Biden won the election?

I'm not asking you for things you and your fellow Nazi leftards at Fox News are wont to say because of your Nazi leftard bias and disdain for Trump; I'm asking you what "credible evidence" do you have that Biden won the election?

Arthur Brain

I wish I could believe it had really been sarcasm.

Eh, it was easy enough to spot if you have reading comprehension skills and can recognize obvious context. Some adults absolutely act like kids, especially of the petulant sort. Take Trump for example. Four years of embarrassing gaffes and tweets and he can't even vacate his presidency with any sort of dignity either. And he's in his seventies...

7djengo7

Eh, it was easy enough to spot if you have reading comprehension skills and can recognize obvious context. Some adults absolutely act like kids, especially of the petulant sort. Take Trump for example. Four years of embarrassing gaffes and tweets and he can't even vacate his presidency with any sort of dignity either. And he's in his seventies...

You're really trying hard, creeper! Too late. And, your backpedaling attempts are transparent, anyhow. You obviously like to talk about kids more than just about anything else on TOL, and you're always posting things to the effect that you think you might be talking to kids on TOL.