Money: Coin, Cash, Check, Debit, Credit, Online Banking, Electronic Transactions and

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Tenth Day.

Money: Coin, Cash, Check, Debit, Credit, Online Banking, Electronic Transactions and Transfers.

What is a cashless society?

Should a person be required to have a phone to report something to the police, even in person? Can a person with insurance required by law be refused medical care at a hospital?

glorydaz

Should a person be required to have a phone to report something to the police, even in person?

No, you don't need a phone. Just go to the police station or any policeman you see, and tell them you need to have a welfare check done. They'll ask you who it's for, and you tell them it's for yourself, and give them your name and address. They are obligated to follow up on your request.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, you don't need a phone. Just go to the police station or any policeman you see, and tell them you need to have a welfare check done. They'll ask you who it's for, and you tell them it's for yourself, and give them your name and address. They are obligated to follow up on your request.
I do not believe in wellfare. Plus I am Jewish. I was supposed to enter my phone number so that they could text me, but with or without a phone this is not good. Because without a phone a person cannot talk to anyone. Whatever ways to deter someone are necessary? Identifying the problem or if there is anything that needs to be dealt with?

Tnkrbl123!

I do not believe in wellfare. Plus I am Jewish. I was supposed to enter my phone number so that they could text me, but with or without a phone this is not good. Because without a phone a person cannot talk to anyone. Whatever ways to deter someone are necessary? Identifying the problem or if there is anything that needs to be dealt with?

You do not understand what she was saying by "welfare". Many words have more than one meaning. the kind of "welfare" you seem to think she was saying is like assistance or money for those who need it. That is NOT the welfare she was taljing about.
When she said to ask the police for a "welfare check" she is using a different meaning of the word where in this place "welfare check" means to ask the police to check on your personal safety. Your personal welfare means your personal safety and wellbeing

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You do not understand what she was saying by "welfare". Many words have more than one meaning. the kind of "welfare" you seem to think she was saying is like assistance or money for those who need it. That is NOT the welfare she was taljing about.
When she said to ask the police for a "welfare check" she is using a different meaning of the word where in this place "welfare check" means to ask the police to check on your personal safety. Your personal welfare means your personal safety and wellbeing
The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

We in the United States of America can take care of our own problems, thank you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If that's the case then stop asking stupid questions.

Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

Of who? Why do you say that I have asked a stupid question? What question do you believe or think was stupid? Did you know that there is no such thing as a stupid question?

Truster

Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

Of who? Why do you say that I have asked a stupid question? What question do you believe or think was stupid? Did you know that there is no such thing as a stupid question?

You are either asking stupid questions or making irrelevant statements. You are living in a dream world.Instead of playing cowboys and Injuns you're playing rabbi's and levites.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are either asking stupid questions or making irrelevant statements. You are living in a dream world.Instead of playing cowboys and Injuns you're playing rabbi's and levites.

No one is playing. I am sorry for not speaking simply to you. God does not respect Rabbis and Levites more than the rest of Israel and the Nations. But God has set us apart as a people for Himself, a people for His own possession.

Truster

No one is playing. I am sorry for not speaking simply to you. God does not respect Rabbis and Levites more than the rest of Israel and the Nations. But God has set us apart as a people for Himself, a people for His own possession.

Whoever belongs to Elohim hears the words of Elohim. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to Elohim."

Tnkrbl123!

The Third Month the Eleventh Day, Erev Evening Laylah Night.

We in the United States of America can take care of our own problems, thank you.

it's absolutely insane how intense you focus on small trivial things. have you considered counselling because it can be very beneficial. I think it would really help you to look at the big picture instead of focusing on small thi vs that in the end make no difference. counselling is not a bad thing and if do not want to see a non Christian counsellor then a pastor can and should fill that role. It is the role of your pastor to guide his flock and that includes counselling to help you sort out what thoughts and ideas are important and what ones are not and actually destructive.

Tnkrbl123!

That is something that teachers tell little children in order for them to not be afraid to learn. But when one is no longer a little child they soon realize that there definately are stupid questions. Your teacher in elementary school told you there is no such thing as a stupid question in order to keep you interested in learning. But adults know there are A LOT of stupid questions

beameup

Probably not since I started the thread and I do not know what that is.

How about "the mark of the beast"? Stick around long enough, and I'm sure you will find out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Whoever belongs to Elohim hears the words of Elohim. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to Elohim."

Amen.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
it's absolutely insane how intense you focus on small trivial things. have you considered counselling because it can be very beneficial. I think it would really help you to look at the big picture instead of focusing on small thi vs that in the end make no difference. counselling is not a bad thing and if do not want to see a non Christian counsellor then a pastor can and should fill that role. It is the role of your pastor to guide his flock and that includes counselling to help you sort out what thoughts and ideas are important and what ones are not and actually destructive.

In the abundance of counselors there is wisdom. Also, wise counsel is important. We are not at war, going to war, or looking for war counsel here. We are not plotting against anyone. To defend oneself might be different than bringing a murderer to justice.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is something that teachers tell little children in order for them to not be afraid to learn. But when one is no longer a little child they soon realize that there definately are stupid questions. Your teacher in elementary school told you there is no such thing as a stupid question in order to keep you interested in learning. But adults know there are A LOT of stupid questions

You just lied. I did not go to elementary school. I was homeschooled. My Mother was my teacher. It was my Dad that taught me that there is no such thing as a stupid question.

Shalom.

Echad means One.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How about "the mark of the beast"? Stick around long enough, and I'm sure you will find out.

Not at all. I do not know what to do with you when you think things like that or when you think about thigns like that.

Shalom.

Echad means One.