ECT Moment of Salvation Compared to Water Baptism

Right Divider

Body part
You have to fear God, be humble, put being saved before everything and everyone, even before your own life, admit you are a sinner, confess and repent of your sins, have a forgiving heart, do what you can to obey, have all intentions on obeying Jesus, know that you will never give up, call on Jesus to help you.

No. You have to actually obey. You have a gospel of a defeatist. There is no such thing as you don't really have to obey God.
Make up your confused mind!

God's Truth

Make up your confused mind!

No, it is not confusion.

You can't repent for your past sins and present sins? You can repent for smoking cigarettes but once you are saved you can't stop easily so you now have Jesus' help.

If you repent for being a fornicator, is it really that hard to get married and stop fornicating?

You act completely clueless. Have you EVER gave up any sin for Jesus?

God's Truth

So perfect obedience is not required? Just do what you can and have all intentions of being good?

God's grace saves completely and is the only hope.

Jesus saves you when he accepts you. It might be after you stop fornicating, but before you stop smoking.

You can repent of stealing and never do it again. Don't you have any idea what I am talking about? I think you have no idea because you never gave up any sins. You keep living your life as always.

Cross Reference

GT wrote:
Jesus saves you when he accepts you. It might be after you stop fornicating, but before you stop smoking.

You can repent of stealing and never do it again. Don't you have any idea what I am talking about? I think you have no idea because you never gave up any sins. You keep living your life as always.

So what you are really saying is good works saves us?

Right Divider

Body part
No, it is not confusion.

You can't repent for your past sins and present sins? You can repent for smoking cigarettes but once you are saved you can't stop easily so you now have Jesus' help.

If you repent for being a fornicator, is it really that hard to get married and stop fornicating?

You act completely clueless. Have you EVER gave up any sin for Jesus?
I always enjoy it when the clueless one accuses me of sin and unrepentance.

You can't make up your mind what it means to "obey" and accuse others of not doing it right while you do.

"do what you can to obey, have all intentions on obeying Jesus"

Is this all that we need to do to get saved? Do what you can and have "all" intentions?

Right Divider

Body part
So there's really now way of knowing? Just believe in GT and all is well?

Satan must be your daddy, false ACCUSER.

God's Truth

I always enjoy it when the clueless one accuses me of sin and unrepentance.

You can't make up your mind what it means to "obey" and accuse others of not doing it right while you do.

"do what you can to obey, have all intentions on obeying Jesus"

Is this all that we need to do to get saved? Do what you can and have "all" intentions?

You are the one going against me for preaching the gospel.

Cross Reference

Believing and obeying Jesus saves.

Jesus is the Way.

He tells us what to do to get saved.

Why in the world would you deny that or not see it?

But, one must be "Born Again" BEFORE he/she understands His commandments and how they will only be obeyed by the one who "loves him with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength". The pwoer to overcome lies within our Love TO Him; our active life that demonstrates such a love that saves. No compromise here. Get it now?

God's Truth

But, one must be "Born Again" BEFORE he/she understands His commandments

God saves those who obey; it is to them that He gives His Spirit and makes His home. See John 14:23.

Being born again happens after someone repents of their sins; Jesus then washes them clean and lives inside their heart; that is when they are born again. They have a new life without sins.

We do not have to have understanding to obey; if we obey, THEN we get understanding.

We have to obey to get saved, and to stay saved.

Loving God with all your heart, mind, strength, body, and soul is when you obey Him.

and how they will only be obeyed by the one who "loves him with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength".

Obeying God is how we love Him.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands;

The pwoer to overcome lies within our Love TO Him; our active life that demonstrates such a love that saves. No compromise here. Get it now?

Where did you get that I didn't get something?

God's Truth

Nope... I go against you when you preach nonsense.

You go against me for preaching the gospel of the grace of God.

God's grace is that we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of.
It is that we don't have to sacrifice animals and go to a temple to be near His Spirit, because he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God and we become the temple.

Cross Reference

God saves those who obey; it is to them that He gives His Spirit and makes His home. See John 14:23.

Being born again happens after someone repents of their sins; Jesus then washes them clean and lives inside their heart; that is when they are born again. They have a new life without sins.

We do not have to have understanding to obey; if we obey, THEN we get understanding.

We have to obey to get saved, and to stay saved.

Loving God with all your heart, mind, strength, body, and soul is when you obey Him.

Obeying God is how we love Him.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands;

Where did you get that I didn't get something?

I read what you write. That is how. You never speak of your love To God. There is no grace, no love in your manners, just works.