Mock those who report posts that don't break the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

Oh, so CardinalSin was finally banned. I guess it was just a matter of time. Not being Christian (even not being a fundamental Christian) will do that for you in this forum sooner or later.

It's interesting to see that it's perfectly al right to advocate the killing of every cursing child and homosexual and to call every single person who holds a difference of opinion a 'moron' or an 'idiot', but stringently keeping to the point and not letting the total lack of coherent arguments go unnoticed will get you banned (it's much better answering every post with a smiley, because that's generally how deep your line of reasoning goes).

Are you proud of your little safe house? Totally shielded of from reality. Does that strengthen your belief?

In every other forum I've been to the admins and moderators are people with strong integrity. People who never are biased and never picks fights or call people names.

The more I read stuff written by Christian's the more I strengthen my understanding that you're what I would define as evil (not fit to function in a normal society where people holds different beliefs). In real life, if you were in charge, you wouldn't ban people, you would kill them just like every other fundamentally religious group of people. Believing in the bible to the letter but certainly not to the spirit. Use every excuse to judge and belittle others. You poor, weak people.

Anyway, ban away. I'm out of here.
:wave:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh, so CardinalSin was finally banned. I guess it was just a matter of time. Not being Christian (even not being a fundamental Christian) will do that for you in this forum sooner or later.
I think it had more to do with being boorish, ill considered and disruptively rude, but that's just my impression.
It's interesting to see that it's perfectly al right to advocate the killing of every cursing child
Wish I had a dime for every time that misstatement was made.
and homosexual
Nah, even the ones who want OT punishment would limit it to the practicing sort.
and to call every single person who holds a difference of opinion a 'moron' or an 'idiot',
Never have, but I'm about as tempted as I've been for some time.
but stringently keeping to the point and not letting the total lack of coherent arguments go unnoticed will get you banned
Staying on topic is usually a good thing and I can't follow the rest. You're all over the place you know...
(it's much better answering every post with a smiley, because that's generally how deep your line of reasoning goes).
:nono:
Are you proud of your little safe house?
It is lovely, but you think it's safe? What sort of hell do you hail from?
Totally shielded of from reality.
Do I get to guess who defines reality? :squint:
Does that strengthen your belief?
Most people find congregating and discussing among like minded people (and even or especially other minded people) to be of benefit in strengthening their understanding and argument. Thanks for asking.
In every other forum I've been to the admins and moderators are people with strong integrity. People who never are biased and never picks fights or call people names.
"Tell me about the rabbits, George...Tell me again about how we're going to have place of our own some day, and be happy keeping rabbits. And we'll chase these cats away!"

Sorry...we were trading in fiction, weren't we?
The more I read stuff written by Christian's the more I strengthen my understanding that you're what I would define as evil (not fit to function in a normal society where people holds different beliefs).
Man, I'm sure glad you aren't biased or imagine the fate that would await us. :shocked:
In real life, if you were in charge, you wouldn't ban people, you would kill them just like every other fundamentally religious group of people.
No, no, no. First we'd convert them. Then we'd kill them. You really have to get that part right or it spoils everything...
Believing in the bible to the letter but certainly not to the spirit. Use every excuse to judge and belittle others. You poor, weak people.
Well, we can't all be as non-judgmental as you...unless we've been drinking, of course, but that's only common sense. :cheers:
Anyway, ban away. I'm out of here.

What? You? Running away? Who would have thought it possible?

Okay, okay everybody, put down your hands. I get it. I get it...shame he doesn't though. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think it had more to do with being boorish, ill considered and disruptively rude, but that's just my impression.

Wish I had a dime for every time that misstatement was made.

Nah, even the ones who want OT punishment would limit it to the practicing sort.

Never have, but I'm about as tempted as I've been for some time.

Staying on topic is usually a good thing and I can't follow the rest. You're all over the place you know...

:nono:

It is lovely, but you think it's safe? What sort of hell do you hail from?

Do I get to guess who defines reality? :squint:

Most people find congregating and discussing among like minded people (and even or especially other minded people) to be of benefit in strengthening their understanding and argument. Thanks for asking. :wave2:

"Tell me about the rabbits, George...Tell me again about how we're going to have place of our own some day, and be happy keeping rabbits. And we'll chase these cats away!"

Sorry...we were trading in fiction, weren't we?

Man, I'm sure glad you aren't biased or imagine the fate that would await us. :shocked:

No, no, no. First we'd convert them. Then we'd kill them. You really have to get that part right or it spoils everything...

Well, we can't all be as non-judgmental as you...unless we've been drinking, of course, but that's only common sense. :cheers:

What? You? Running away? Who would have thought it possible?

Okay, okay everybody, put down your hands. I get it. I get it...shame he doesn't though. :think:

CardinalSin

BANNED
Banned
Hi Mr. 5020,
It means...

Stop breaking the rules!!
Since when is replying in a thread about the thread topic breaking any rules?

I replied to Delmar's question of me with honest and earnest intent and he moderated me for it.

Maybe you should learn to read?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi Mr. 5020,

I replied to Delmar's question of me with honest and earnest intent and he moderated me for it.

And maybe you should stop posting in this thread, unless you are mocking someone for reporting a post that isn't breaking the rules. Which is the sole purpose of this thread. Also, I started this thread. And I want you to leave it, unless you use it for it's sole purpose. I do not expect a response from you to this. If I get one, I will use the power I do have to keep you from posting in here again.

Mr. 5020

And maybe you should stop posting in this thread, unless you are mocking someone for reporting a post that isn't breaking the rules. Which is the sole purpose of this thread. Also, I started this thread. And I want you to leave it, unless you use it for it's sole purpose. I do not expect a response from you to this. If I get one, I will use the power I do have to keep you from posting in here again.
:chuckle:

:rotfl:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi Mr. 5020,

This is what started it:

WOW - Delmar asks me in this thread what point I have to make about sin and I tell him so he gives me an official warning and tells me to leave the thread alone because "this is a discussion between Christians, about Christianity! So unless you have more to add than "this is pointless" kindly keep your nose out!"

Delmar, I have much more to say about sin in that thread and if you don't want to hear it then you should stop reading. I did nothing wrong. Don't be so fragile.

If you want that thread to be for Christians only then relocate it.

:mock: Delmar
You came into this thread, that had nothign to do with the other thread, and posted something that was not on topic. This isn't about mocking the staff, who don't report posts, but give out warnings and infractions. And if you get one of those, you broke the rules. So, stay out of my thread unless you are going to mock someone who is not part of the staff, for reporting a post that did not violate TOL rules.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cardinal Sin, you have been asked not to post off-topic posts in this thread. I've already started deleting your posts from this thread. Need I continue? If you want to mock non-moderators (as Lighthouse suggested both in the OP and in his answer to you), feel free. But, arguing with members and/or staff won't get you anywhere.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Cardinal Sin, you have been asked not to post off-topic posts in this thread. I've already started deleting your posts from this thread. Need I continue? If you want to mock non-moderators (as Lighthouse suggested both in the OP and in his answer to you), feel free. But, arguing with members and/or staff won't get you anywhere.
:thumb:

Nope, I know exactly what it is. :)
Well, I was referring to closing the thread and only allowing people to use it if they PM me first.:chuckle:

CardinalSin

BANNED
Banned
Hi ebenz47037,
Can I mock Lighthouse for being a hypocrite in this thread without getting banned by a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.