Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Did Adam represent the whole human race ?

Did Adam represent the whole human race ?

As I read different commentators, even the more sound ones, all of them error in this one point, they think that Adam was Federal Head for all humanity without exception, however my position is that Adam was only the Federal Head for the Church, as was Christ.

You see, scripture declares that Adam was made in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26 / Christ is the Image of God 2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

So Adam was made in the Image and Likeness of Christ. This appears to be accurate for that Adam is stated to to be figure of Him to come Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

That word figure Tupos :

the mark of a stroke or blow, print
a figure formed by a blow or impression of a figure or image
of the image of the gods

form the teaching which embodies the sum and substance of religion and represents it to the mind, manner of writing, the contents and form of a letter

an example in the technical sense, the pattern in conformity to which a thing must be made

in an ethical sense, a dissuasive example, a pattern of warning of ruinous events which serve as admonitions or warnings to others

an example to be imitated of men worthy of imitation

in a doctrinal sense of a type i.e. a person or thing prefiguring a future (Messianic) person or thing

And Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The Children we believe to be the elect or seed of Abraham in Adam at the Creation, hence the rest of mankind belong to the serpent, his seed which he sewed as per Matt 13:24-28

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men[Adam] slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

The Children of the Kingdom, the good seed, are those in Adam , made in the Image and Likeness of God !

The seed of the serpent was added after the fall to eve's conception, and now instead of Her and Husband bearing Children for the Godly Seed, they would also bear children for the ungodly seed of the serpent. You see for the furtherance of the Purpose of God, satans children must have a physical and biological inlet into the world, and God made His erring Children in Adam and Eve that means; However in the very beginning they were to propagate the Godly Seed Mal 2:15

15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed[The Elect in Christ]. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

So originally only the Godly seed transgressed in Adam, for remember, Eve actually transgressed 1 Tim 2:14 and the Seed Christ was in Her Lineage Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

It would be Eve's Seed that would destroy the Works of the Devil. So Christ came only to recover the Seed of the Women, the Godly Seed by His Redemptive Work, His Kinsmen Lk 19:10 ; Heb 2:16-17.

Now this is why Paul can draw the parallel in Rom 5:12ff of Adam's headship and Christ's, both being for the same People, and the serpent seed element being excluded Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression[The serpents seed had not], who is the figure of him that was to come.

beloved57

Did Adam represent the whole human race ? 2

Did Adam represent the whole human race ? 2

Christ came for His Own to save which is clear Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now would not these be those who in the beginning were created in His Image and Likeness, I would say so, will not those He came to redeem, shall they not be conformed unto His Image Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Hence all men made in Adam in the beginning had a predestinated destiny to be fully conformed to the Image of Christ or they would not have been Created in the Image of God in the first place; For God's Purpose of Grace unto them is Immutable, for we believe that all men in Adam from the beginning are also represented here when Jesus shall say unto them Matt 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

beloved57

Redeemed from the curse of the law !

Redeemed from the curse of the law !

Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

For anyone to die in their sins and unbelief as here indicated, simply means this, that we have not been redeemed from the curse of the Law Gal 3:13, for the sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the Law 1 Cor 15:56

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. because sin is transgression of the law 1 Jn 3:4 and the curse brings upon God's Wrath Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

So for one whom Christ died, for he or she to die in unbelief and in their sins, that would overthrow the redemption that His Blood accomplished Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

beloved57

Rom 5:18 Judgment to condemnation !

Rom 5:18 Judgment to condemnation !

Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

All men to condemnation ! Does this speak of God's Elect ? Yes, it most certainly does, God's Elect in Adam did incur Judgment unto condemnation, and btw, I am a firm believer that just as Christ's Headship is restricted to His Body the Church, so did Adam's His Type; Adam's the type, his headship was for the Church, the Body of Christ in their natural flesh and blood lives, which in Adam they did acquire condemnation/damnation and whereas Christ's Headship was for the Church the Body, for their Spiritual Lives and in Him they do acquire Justification of life.

Now back to the Truth regarding the elect in adam incurring damnation Rom 5:18a, and yes it was a very real condemnation and rightly deserved by them, HOWEVER, that condemnation of theirs, God because of a previous Eternal engagement, known as the Everlasting Covenant, in which the Lord Jesus Christ became a Surety for them, so that the sentence of condemnation they acquired, instead of God charging it upon them, He according to the Covenant arrangement charged their crimes and condemnation to Christ ! And God looked solely unto Him, not them, to satisyfy His Law and Justice, to pay the uttermost farthing.

And so it left them uncharged for their own self inflicted crimes, and Christ instead. For if their condemnation had not been real, they it would have been no need for Christ's Suretyship and the Cross, No need for the Incarnation and He being made under the Law Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law
, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse [or condemnation] of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Now this blessed Truth means that all God's Elect, because of Christ's Eternal Suretyship for them, it means they were Justified from condemnation incurred Rom 5:18a in the Counsel of the Everlasting Covenant before time began !

beloved57

Dead to sins First, then made alive unto God !

Dead to sins First, then made alive unto God !

1 Pet 2:24

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

When did those whom Christ bare their sins in His own body, when did they become dead to sins ?

Listen, all for whom Christ died, are by His Death for them ALONE made to be dead to sins, in order that, and what follows that, they live unto Righteousness or live unto God !

However the key Gospel Truth and point here to be observed is that before they live unto Righteousness or are made alive unto God, they are first by Christ's Death alone ,made dead to sins, which is the same Truth Paul writes of here in Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Here its stated a little different, its stated that those Christ died for are made dead to the Law and how ? By the body of Christ, again meaning by the death of Christ, that's why Peter could write they are dead to sins, since the strength of sin is the Law 1 Cor 15:56

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

beloved57

Dead to sins First, then made alive unto God ! 2

Dead to sins First, then made alive unto God ! 2

But since by Christ's death, all for whom He died, all their sins hath been taken away, abolished, made an end to as Per Dan 9:24

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

They have been made an end to as being against God's Law and Justice, and God's Righteousness of the Law for them has been satisfied Rom 8:4

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

It has been satisfied by the Blood of Christ alone, and by that they are dead to sins and to the Law with its power to condemn them, the law of God can bring no legal charges against them before God's Law and Justice Rom 8:33 and this even while they themselves may be dead in trespasses and sins, and even by nature children of wrath as others Eph 2:3, but unlike others, they shall be made alive unto God or unto Righteousness 1 Pet 2:24 ; Rom 7:4 also Rom 6:10-11

For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Gal 2:19

For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

That's the outcome of Christ's death for each Person He died for. By His death they become severed from or dead to the Law, and because that separation is final, they must be married unto Christ, who is God Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

That word that is the word eis and it means to produce the result or effect of being married to another . That's the stated purpose of God in Christ's Death, now if that purpose does not come into fruition for all whom He died, a major flaw, defect has occurred in God's Purpose in Christ's death and severing them from the Law ! So they must be made alive. Paul again has this in mine here 2 Cor 5:14-15

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead[to the Law Rom 7:4]:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

So all those Christ died for are first become dead to the Law, then made alive unto God !

beloved57

Christ is the End of the Law !

Christ is the End of the Law !

Rom 10:4

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Christ came to fulfill the Law, not to destroy it or do away with it, for God's Law is Eternal as He is Matt 5:17

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Religionist shall never understand this, but the main purpose for the Law of God, God's Moral Law, the Commandments of God Ecclesiastes 12:13

The main and first and foremost purpose for the Law was for Christ to come and with it as it is written here in Isa 42:21

21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

His Life obedience unto it Ps 40:7-8

7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

and His subsequent dying under its curse Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Gal 4:4-5

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

See, this World was Created for an Redemptive Purpose in Christ Jesus, this was part of God's Eternal Purpose Eph 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

It was through this Redemtive Purpose that God's People would receive Life Everlasting, Christ is the culmination of the Law, and everyone believing in Him, manifest the end for which God gave the Law !

The Keeping of the Law does Give Life Matt 19:16-21

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Jesus knew this was Impossible for the youngster to do, and before the World began Eternal Life had already been Promised to come through Jesus Christ Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

1 Jn 2:25

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

Its always been in His Son for His People 1 Jn 1:1-2

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us )

beloved57

The First Resurrection !

The First Resurrection !

Rev 20:6

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

What is this first resurrection ? The word first prōtos :

I.
first in time or place
A.
in any succession of things or persons

II.
first in rankA.

influence, honour

B.
chief

C.
principal

III.
first, at the first

I believe the first resurrection is Christ's Resurrection, and those who take part in it are all those He died for and rose again for !

The word part does mean :

II.one of the constituent parts of a whole

Christ rising from the Dead, He rose as the Head of the Body of the Sheep, the Chief Sheperd i.e Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Christ's Resurrection was the firstfruit of all His members to follow 1 Cor 15:20,23

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Eph 2:6

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Now, Christ's Resurrection is the First Resurrection of all His Members and because His death destroyed for them death, it [His resurrection] ensures for them #1 a spiritual resurrection from spiritual death in this life Jn 5:25

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

This resurrection is also New Birth and it ensures them a future bodily resurrection if we are not alive at His Coming Jn 5:28

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Christ's Resurrection from the dead ensures, guarantees these resurrections for all whom He died, and so blessed are they !

beloved57

If Christ did not rise, then what ?

If Christ did not rise, then what ?

1 Cor 15:17

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

If Christ had not been raised from the dead, then that would mean, those for whom sins He died Vs 3, they would sill be in their sins, meaning that His death fell short of satisfying God's Law and Justice for them, which means His death was vain and those He died for still have all their sins charged against them. See the Resurrection is that which did verify that those whom Christ died for, was delivered for their offences as Per Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences or died for their sins as in 1 Cor 15:3, and was raised again for our justification.

It verified that they have been, by His Death for them, Justified before God, for all their sins or offences, and so He was for that reason , Raised for or because of their Justification.

So God given Faith is given in substantiation of that Truth, but if He had not risen, then Faith would be worthless, it would not evidence anything !

See Faith is not what causes Justification from sins,Christ's death and or blood did that, and for whom His Death Justified before God, Faith is given to them to realize [ to grasp or understand to bring vividly to the mind] the same ! If Christ death did not Justify one, then Faith is not given, and they believe not Jn 10:26. for God does not give Faith to those Christ did not die for, those who were not of His Sheep !

Christ's Resurrection also means that all those Christ died for are Justified before God from all sin before they believe !

For instance, If Christ died and rose again for one in 33 ad, and they are not born sinners until 1952, well they are born sinners already having been Justified before God by Christ being delivered for their offences back in 33 ad, but they did not hear the good news of it 1982 when it was revealed to them by the Gospel and they believed the Truth of it by Faith ! They were Justified then by Faith at the age of 30 ! However they were Justified by Christ's death before God in 33 ad and the Resurrection of Christ was proof !

beloved57

The First resurrection of Rev 20:6

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

This resurrection is not the New Birth, but the New Birth is effected by it, and the result of it, however the First Resurrection was when those Christ died for, they being in Union with Him at His Resurrection from the dead, they partake of the First Resurrection, and technically then they are passed from death to life in Christ's Resurrection ! Paul agrees when he wrote Rom 6:4-5

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we [all for whom He died] also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we[all for whom He died] have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we[all for whom He died] shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Now water baptism is not being considered here, however when believers were water baptized, they were confessing this very Truth of being in Union with Him in His Death, Burial, and Resurrection for them !

beloved57

1 Cor 15:22

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Who are the all here ? Most would say that all here , especially in Adam, refers to all mankind without exception, however that is a huge mistake, and context cannot support such a view, the all here is restricted to believers, those for whom Christ died 1 Cor 15:3, the Church 1 Cor 1:2

2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

For the scripture is in the context of a soterilogical discussion with the saved, and has absolutely nothing to do with the condemned world 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we [The Church] are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Also this concurs with the sequence of the verse, *** all the Church died in Adam, so likewise all the Church is made alive in Christ, the Last Adam.

Now understand something, the reprobates did not die in Adam, their Union with Adam was afterwards, after the fall, and it is only a natural union, but they never at all had a Federal Head Union with Adam, nor Christ. Now Adam did have a Union with Christ since he was made in His Image and Likeness and was a figure of Him Rom 5:14; Gen 1:26; Col 1:16.

The same goes for the comparisons of Adam and Christ in Rom 5:12ff, for therein its only Adam's Headship of the Church that is in view and not the reprobate Rom 5:14 who did not sin in the similitude of Adam's Transgression, but in the devils 1 Jn 3:8.

In Rom 5:18 both phrases all men refer to the Church only Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Adam the federal head of the Church in the natural and Christ the Federal Head of the Church in the Spiritual, for in Adam the Church received condemnation, and in Christ the Church received Justification of Life !

beloved57

Numbers 23:21 Teachs Non Imputation !

Numbers 23:21 Teachs Non Imputation !

Numbers 23:21

21 He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. and Ps 32:1-2

1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

God does not see or behold iniquity/sin in those He Justifed by Christ's Blood [a fact known in the OT] which is all the Israel of God, the Body of Christ, which is God's Church.

It does not matter that any of that company are born into the world as sinners, as ungodly, enemies, and disobedient in themselves, for even at that, God does not and cannot see any iniquity in them.

No this is not a strange or new doctrine, but its the Doctrine of the Grace of God, lets look at Ps 32:2

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

That's what is meant in Numbers 23:21, God does not impute sin against those Christ should die for, and He does not see it in them as to impute it or charge them with it against His Law, because they are dead to the Law by the Body of Christ, and as it is written Rom 5:13

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Where God's Law has been satisfied by the death of Christ for all the iniquities of those He died for, then sin cannot be imputed or charged, because the Law for them has been Highly Honored !

By the fact that those Christ died for are dead to the Law by the body of Christ Rom 7:4, for the simple fact they were charged to Christ Isa 53:5

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

As you can see, this was a fact embraced back in the OT centuries before Christ was incarnated ! The same Truth Peter later embraced 1 Pet 2:24 !

But the point is that their sins being charged to Him, they never can in this world or the world to come be charged to them, so God does not see them in them, not now or ever Ps 103:12,11,13

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Now some may object and say, that the above phrase applies to them that fear God Vs 11,13,

My respond is that is True, but as Christ is their federal head of all them He died, His Church, He lived and died for them, while He lived before His death, His fear of God is theirs, because He was living in a representative capacity, and in that, those He represented, fear God as He did, just like when Adam disobeyed, those he federally represented disobeyed, and scripture is clear the Christ feared God while on earth by this scripture Heb 5:7

7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

7 In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].AMP

That Fear of His is theirs in that Imputed Righteousness God freely gives them apart from their work !

Nanja

He hath not beheld iniquity in Jacob, neither hath he seen perverseness in Israel: the Lord his God is with him, and the shout of a king is among them. and

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

God does not see or behold iniquity/sin in those He Justifed by Christ's Blood [a fact known in the OT] which is all the Israel of God, the Body of Christ, which is God's Church.

It does not matter that any of that company are born into the world as sinners, as ungodly, enemies, and disobedient in themselves, for even at that, God does not and cannot see any iniquity in them.

No this is not a strange or new doctrine, but its the Doctrine of the Grace of God, lets look at

Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

That's what is meant in , God does not impute sin against those Christ should die for, and He does not see it in them as to impute it or charge them with it against His Law, because they are dead to the Law by the Body of Christ, and as it is written

(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Where God's Law has been satisfied by the death of Christ for all the iniquities of those He died for, then sin cannot be imputed or charged, because the Law for them has been Highly Honored !

By the fact that those Christ died for are dead to the Law by the body of Christ , for the simple fact they were charged to Christ

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

As you can see, this was a fact embraced back in the OT centuries before Christ was incarnated ! The same Truth Peter later embraced !

But the point is that their sins being charged to Him, they never can in this world or the world to come be charged to them, so God does not see them in them, not now or ever ,,

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Now some may object and say, that the above phrase applies to them that fear God Vs 11,13,

My respond is that is True, but as Christ is their federal head of all them He died, His Church, He lived and died for them, while He lived before His death, His fear of God is theirs, because He was living in a representative capacity, and in that, those He represented, fear God as He did, just like when Adam disobeyed, those he federally represented disobeyed, and scripture is clear the Christ feared God while on earth by this scripture

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

7 In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].AMP

That Fear of His is theirs in that Imputed Righteousness God freely gives them apart from their work !

Indeed a glorious Truth!

Father God looks upon His People as being sinless because their sins were imputed to His Son (Mat. 1:21). They are totally forgiven, and exonerated of all guilt and punishment, just as if they never sinned: Innocent!

This was all exclusively by God's Divine Decree and Purpose, to make known the riches of His glory on the Vessels of His mercy (Rom. 9:23). It was not contingent upon any act of man's freewill choice to respond, receive, or accept anything!

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

They are totally forgiven, and exonerated of all guilt and punishment, just as if they never sinned: Innocent!

Amen, that's why they must be given Life, or New Birth, because to abide in death is the wages of sin Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Now that Christ by His Death for them, hath abolished death, because He satisfied the wages of sin against the Law, then Life must be given. The Elect are born into the world dead in sin no doubt, but its only to receive Life from Christ, that Life is by God's Mercy Titus 3:5, and that's why we are Vessels of Mercy. As Vessels of Mercy, by the purpose of God we had to be born dead in Sin, So He can demonstrate on us His Mercy through Christ Eph 2:4-5

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

He demonstrated it with Lazarus, God ordained that he would die of his sickness, so that Christ could quickened him to life, and that manifested His Love and Mercy towards him !

This was all exclusively by God's Divine Decree and Purpose, to make known the riches of His glory on the Vessels of His mercy (Rom. 9:23). It was not contingent upon any act of man's freewill choice to respond, receive, or accept anything!

Exactly !

beloved57

Ye are Dead !

Ye are Dead !

Col 3:3

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Now though this is written to Believers, it did not apply to only believers, but it applies to all for whom Christ died, but only believers have yet to come into the Spiritual Knowledge of the blessed Truth " Ye are dead".

You see, believing or their faith is not what made them to be dead, but the Crucifying of Christ did, Paul wrote to believers at Rome Rom 7:4

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law[How] by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

How did they become dead to the Law according to Paul here ? It was by the Body of Christ, another way of saying " by the Death of Christ" or the Cross.

Now listen to this, all for whom Christ died are just like Paul here testifies he was when he wrote Gal 2:20

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

In the original it should read, I was crucified with Christ, because the word crucified here is in the perfect past tense, which is referring to when Jesus Christ was actually Crucified on the Cross, which resulted in him now living in the future by the Faith of the Son of God, and all for whom He died are just like Paul in this, and when they become Believers by New Birth, they can say what Paul says here in Gal 2:20, in fact that's how you know that you were Crucified with Christ, when we are given faith in Him to Live !

beloved57

Ye are Dead ! 2

Ye are Dead ! 2

Also the Truth is seen here in 2 Cor 5:14-15

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead[together with Christ]:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Vs 14 here is declarative of the Fact that whomever be the ones Christ Loved and died for, all of them, every last one of them, by that death of His became dead with Him, when He was dead as a result of dying for them; Rev 1:18

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

When Jesus here said He was dead, they also He died for were dead, that's the same dead spoken of in 2 Cor 5:14

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

This passage by the way proves the believers Union with Christ when He actually died for them at the Cross 30-33 ad ! Paul believed in that Union !

Now this being dead with Christ does make sure the outcome of Vs 15

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

It makes sure they Live Spiritually unto Him that died for them fulfilling Ps 22:30

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. and Dan 7:13-14

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed

And again this living unto Him is as sure as Christ Himself being raised from the dead so that He liveth unto God Rom 6:10

10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Listen, the only way one for whom Christ died does not in this life begin to Live unto God or unto Christ, then Rom 6:10 would have to be reversed and come to nought, and Christ was never raised from the dead, and so they're still in their sins 1 Cor 15:17

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

But God be praised today for this sure Truth, all for whom Christ died, Ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God Jn 1:4

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

beloved57

More on Remission of sins !

More on Remission of sins !

Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Folks, everyone single person Christ died for has automatically remission of sins, whether they are believers yet or not ! So quite frankly those who die in unbelief and in their sins per Jn 8:24 cannot possibly be anyone Christ died for !

Again, if Christ died for them, she His Blood for them, believers or not [though they shall become believers] they have remission of sins, its a done deal without repentance Rom 11:29

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

God is not an indian giver ! Also the word for gifts here is the greek word charisma and is translated gift 15 times and free gift 2 times , and it means:

I.
a favour with which one receives without any merit of his own

II.
the gift of divine grace
III.
the gift of faith, knowledge, holiness, virtue

IV.
the economy of divine grace, by which the pardon of sin and eternal salvation is appointed to sinners in consideration of the merits of Christ laid hold of by faith

So the Gift of the pardon or remission of sin based upon the Merits of Christ/ Blood, is without repentance !

Its without repentance and accomplished SOLELY by the Blood of Christ, to add another equation to it is Apostasy !

Now exactly what does it mean ? The word remission ? Its the greek word aphesis :

I.
release from bondage or imprisonment

II.
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

Its a sending away, a letting go, a release, pardon, complete forgiveness, and this sending away has to do with releasing someone from obligation of a debt [nothing owed now to God's Law and Justice], the total wages of sin has been paid, the penalty of sin gone, the wages of sin, which is death gone Rom 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

This is huge, because there is no way in the world that one for whom Christ died should die in sin and unbelief ! Some will say that some for whom He died do not die in their sins but only for the one sin of unbelief ? That's a lie however, because Jesus uses plural sins in Jn 8:24, not that they shall die in their sin as in singular, but in their sins as in plural, and even more importantly, unbelief itself is a consequence of the penalty of sin, when God consigned all the elect into unbelief for their sin in adam Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

So if God was to punish with hell anyone Christ died for and remitted the penalty of sin and death, then He becomes Unjust still since unbelief was part of the penalty of sin in the first place !

beloved57

More on Remission of sins ! cont

More on Remission of sins ! cont

Again, the definition of remission as in remission of sins Matt 26:28, the word aphesis

I.
release from bondage or imprisonment

II.
forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

Those He died for have a complete absolution from sin and any of its consequences which unbelief is a consequence !

Sin is pardoned Jer 33:8

8 And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.

Jer 50:20

20 In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

That word reserve means remnant, He pardons the remnant according to the Election of Grace, Remember Paul wrote Rom 11:3-5

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

It [remission] means that all sin of all those Christ shed His Blood for has bee washed away and put out of God's Sight Heb 1:3

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

3 He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God’s] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high,AMP

There is nothing to punish them for at all !

It means they are covered and not imputed Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Anyone who has forgiveness of sins by Christ's Blood Eph 1:7 no sin can be charged to them, ever !

All this comes from the remission of sin Matt 26:28, all this is true of everyone Christ died for, even when they are being enemies and ungodly, when they hate and reject God and Christ.

It was true of Paul when he was saul doing this Acts 8:1-3, the remission of sins is all of Grace and undeserved Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Those He died for did not have to repent to receive it, they did nt have to believe to receive it, did not have to be water baptized to receive it, did not have to take a step to receive it, they did not have to call upon the name of the Lord to receive it, they did not have to confess their sins for it, absolutely nothing they did or did not do is why they receive it and have it applied to them, Solely by the Blood of Christ shed for them and the Grace of God Matt 26:28; Eph 1:7 and if anyone tell us different its a false witness and gospel !

beloved57

The redemption that is in Christ Jesus !

The redemption that is in Christ Jesus !

The Redemption that is in Christ Jesus Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

All religionists are ignorant [unenlightened] to the Remption that is in Christ Jesus, that Redemption that flows out of His Blood.

This Blessed Redemption is Twofold, its by payment of price, like a ransom and its by Power as in by Divine Ability, and you cannot have the one without the other. The Blood of Christ paid the price for Redemption, the paying in full all required for their deliverance, hence being redeemed unto God, bought with a Price 1 Cor 6:20

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

The Blood of Christ is that Valued Price Paid for the deliverance of all for whom it was shed !

And So secondly Redemption must be also by Power ! In other words Redemption by price must also bring about Redemption by power, it has to bring about effects ! In fact the word for Redemption in Eph 1:7 is apolytrōsis and means:

I.a releasing effected by payment of ransom
A.
redemption, deliverance

B.
liberation procured by the payment of a ransom

And its effected by the Power of God, Redemption therefore effects a Liberation, much like that typified by the Power of God that Redeemed and Liberated Israel out of Egypt ! Deut 4:37

And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt;

Neh 1:10

10 Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.

In other words, Redemption, for it to be biblical Redemption as Illustrated in scripture MUST by its Power rescue and effect deliverance out of Spiritual Death and Bondage, the Redeemed must be taken out of the hand of any power that held them captive, the power of the devil and darkness, because for them Christ's death hath destroyed him Heb 2:14

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The power of his darkness Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Col 1:13

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

This Deliverance was on the merits and grounds of His Sons Redemptive Death for them ! !

beloved57

The Redemption that is in Christ Jesus ! 2

The Redemption that is in Christ Jesus ! 2

Continuing with our previous thought about the power of Redemption, and its effects from captivity and death, darkness. It delivers from false doctrine of which we are taken captive by the devil, doctrines that are contrary to the Truth and even opposes it, for this is understood by Paul's words 2 Tim 2:24-26

24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Understand, Acknowledging of the Truth is a Redemptive Blessing. Look at Vs 26 that word captive means "to make a prisoner of war" And so Redemption effected by the Blood of Christ must release satan's prisoners or God is defeated, they must be released to the acknowledging of the Truth which is also after Godliness Titus 1:1

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

And of course this shall manifest itself in a forsaking the false doctrines as in Vs 19

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

The iniquity here to depart from is the false teaching of the resurrection in this particular case Vs 17-18

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

So its impossible for one that Christ died, redeemed and bought with the price of His Blood, its impossible for them to remain spiritual captivity to error , captive by the devil, neither can they remain in spiritual death which they are in by nature, but shall be by the Power of God, His Spirit, brought to the acknowledgment of the Truth; and so God's desire for all men here 1 Tim 2:4

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Is accomplished and brought to pass by the power of the Redemption that is in His Son Christ Jesus !