Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

Whats the difference ?

Whats the difference between the Righteousness of the Law or Works as Per Rom 9:31

But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.

Rom 10:5

For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.

Phil 3:9
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Or The Righteousness of Faith as Per Rom 4:11,13

And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Rom 9:30

What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.

Rom 10:6

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above )

Here is the difference in the Two, Righteousness of the Law or works is when we consider that God makes us Righteous based upon something we do, any act of ours qualifies, such as believing, repenting, accepting something, when thats the case its our own Righteousness we Trust in as Per Phil 3:9

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Even if we claim Faith as our own Righteousness to be the cause as some pervert the understanding of this scripture Rom 4:5

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for

If one by this verse teaches that his faith , his own faith is what caused him to be righteous,then they fall right into the saying of Paul in Phil 3:9 as having their own Righteousness Faith !

Now the Righteousness of Faith is when one has a Righteousness not of themselves revealed or made known to them, and that it is theirs by Free Gift Rom 5:17

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

The Gospel reveals it to Faith Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The Righteousness that is revealed, is revealed to Faith,so how could it be their Faith ?

As a Result of this revelation to Faith we are persuaded to believe it by Faith. The word Faith is the greek word pistis and means:

conviction of the truth of anything, belief; in the NT of a conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, generally with the included idea of trust and holy fervour born of faith and joined with it

a) relating to God

Its from the word peithō:

persuade

a) to persuade, i.e. to induce one by words to believe

So the Righteousness of Faith is when one has an Gift of Righteousness revealed to them by God in the Gospel and this revealing persuades us to believe what is Revealed, the imputation of Christ's Righteousness made Ours as a free Gift.

And remember, Righteousness of the Law or Works is whenever we believe we are made Righteous by anything we do !

beloved57

Created in Christ unto Good Works !

Created in Christ unto Good Works !

Eph 2:8-10

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Its not until one is newly Created that they are enabled to do good works that they should walk in them, like faith, are they to walk by faith ?

Rom 4:12

And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

2 Cor 5:7

(For we walk by faith, not by sight )

Then thats one of the good works we are Created in Christ to walk therein, this walk of Faith includes coming to Christ initially in Faith, those coming to Him Jn 6:37, for those coming to Him should come in Faith. Paul also calls it beginning in the Spirit, the Life of Faith is began in the Spirit Gal 3:2-3

2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

To have begun the Life of Faith by the Spirit, its because the Spirit gives us life so the hearing can occur which begats Faith, so Faith cometh by hearing [spiritually] Rom 10:17, and the life and walk of Faith is began Rom 8:1,4

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For Faith without works is Dead James 2:17. Works makes Faith perfect James 2:22

Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

Thats also why Jesus told the reprobated ethnic jews Jn 8:39

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

The Reason why Jesus says that is because all the True Children of Abraham are Created in Him unto Good Works, which begins with Faith with Good Works which makes Faith Perfect ! Which Faith is a New Creation of God Eph 2:10 !

beloved57

The Commandments of Christ !

The Commandments of Christ !

Jn 14:21

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

The commandments of Christ are not commands in general to all men without exception, but they are restricted only to those birthed into or translated into His Spiritual Kingdom Col 1:13

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness [unbelief], and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Jn 3:3-5

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

All for whom He died shall be birthed into or translated into This Spiritual Kingdom because of His Resurrection from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And they are those who shall be born of incorruptible seed 1 Pet 1:23

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Who are His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The Seed that was in His Spiritual Loins. When Jesus says a New Commandment I give to you as here Jn 13:34, its only applicable to His Spiritual Seed, for it is that Seed that shall serve Him Ps 22:30

A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

Jn 12:26

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Now who follows Him ? His Sheep do Jn 10:27

All the imperatives in the NT from the Apostles are directed only to Christ's Seed, which are born into His Spiritual Kingdom and are made subject to its Spiritual Laws.

Yes even the evangelical imperatives to Repent Acts 17:30 or to believe and Love one another 1 Jn 3:23

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

The command to be ye reconciled to God here 2 Cor 5:20

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

These are all directives to subjects in Christ's Kingdom and who are His Seed ! For they are all the Travail of His Soul, the Glory of His Finished Work of Redemption, for all that He died, should live unto Him that did die for them 2 Cor 5:14-15

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

beloved57

Who are these blessed ones ?

Who are these blessed ones ?

Matt 25:34

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Who are these blessed ones ? It is the same as those that are born again by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, which are being kept by the power of God through faith, to an inheritance ! That which Jesus refers to in the text !

1 Pet 1:3-5

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

And it is to these ones, those begotten again by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, that are made recipients of this call Heb 9:15

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Now this Eternal Inheritance is that spoken of by Christ in Matt 25:34, its that Eternal Kingdom that Abraham was Given Faith to look forward to Matt 8:11

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Remember He looked forward to Heaven Heb 11:16

But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

This Kingdom Inheritance which is heavenly is what God Promised Abraham and his Seed Gal 3:16-18

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Yes, its the same inheritance of 1 Pet 1:4

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

So the Blessed ones are Abraham's Seed through Christ Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

beloved57

When did God do it ?

When did God do it ?

When did God lay the sin and condemnation of the Elect, those Christ died for, upon Christ ? Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

And what happened to it [ their sin and condemnation laid to Christ to die for] after that ?

Now hear this truth of God, Christ who had the guilt and condemnation of the sins of the elect laid upon Him, by His Resurrection from the dead, it did declare, that He hath been fully acquitted of them [their guilt and condemnation], that being the case, where does that leave all them for whom condemnation and guilt and sin He died ?

If Christ has been acquitted for their sins, then so have they Rom 4:25

25 He who was delivered over because of our transgressions, and was raised because of our justification.

It matters not if we presently know it or not, yet if it does be a fact for us, God shall reveal it to us by the Gospel when He sends it Rom 1:16-17

So God laid the sin and condemnation of the Elect on Christ by Divine Eternal Purpose, before the foundation of the World and in time at the Cross when the Father did actually forsake His Son because of the imputed sins of the Elect actually upon Him ! Jesus cried out then Matt 27:46

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

beloved57

James and Paul agree !

James and Paul agree !

James and Paul agree in this, Paul writes of the law, of those who seek Justification by it, by keeping it as an covenant of works for Righteousness Rom 2:12-13

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Paul here is condemning those jews who look down on others, the gentiles, and they boast of themselves as those who keep the law, however Paul warns them, knowing that its impossible for a man to do that, he himself at one time deluded with such thinking Phil 3:6, he warns them, that it is not the mere hearers of the Law [ a privilege the jews had over the gentiles] but the doers of the Law that are Justified ! Which means that only those who can keep it perfectly, and yet Paul by no means is suggesting that anyone can, but that, that is what it would take to be Justified by law keeping !

And likewise James says of those who would be Justified by the Law this:

James 2:9-11

9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

James here in the same principle of spirit as Paul, warns that not just hearing the law makes you Righteous, but perfect conformity unto it does, which we fail to do if we offend in any one point, which they began to do in Vs 9, with respect of persons; Also if you offend in any other point of keeping the Law for Justification, then you shall be judged guilty of transgressing all of God's Law ! So it is that each Apostle discourages against Justification before God based upon law keeping, they both agree on that premise ! Paul and James would agree that any who keep the Law perfectly will be perfectly Righteous, and of course in such a case Christ would not be needed !

beloved57

The Longsuffering of the Lord in 2 Pet 3:9

The Longsuffering of the Lord in 2 Pet 3:9

2 Pet 3:9,15

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The Longsuffering here is not in regard to all mankind without exception, but it is towards the Beloved of God in every generation until the Second Coming, and it issues into their experimental Salvation as stated here Vs 15

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

For they are the vessels of mercy prepared unto Glory Rom 9:22-23

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Whereas God's longsuffering for the non elect is strictly for the fitting them for destruction as stated in Rom 9:22 !

Now it would be inconsistent with God to both be towards the vessels of wrath, longsuffering to fit them to destruction and at the same time longsuffering towards them in hope of the salvation.

So this is just another evidence of how false teachers wrest scripture to teach the lies that scripture does not teach, for 2 pet 3:9 has nothing to do with the vessels of wrath !

Peter is speaking to and of the Household of Faith. Christ's Second Coming was delayed because of yet future Elect that needed to be born into the World and experience their Salvation, when all of them have been Saved and completed their Work for the Lord, then cometh the end Matt 24:14

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

beloved57

Christ is the end of the Law to those believing !

Christ is the end of the Law to those believing !

Rom 10:4

4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Its really Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believing ! The word believeth is a present participle and means in a state of believing !

In other words, the law was given for this purpose, to bring the Elect of God unto believing or faith in Christ, and those believing is the end which God gave the Law, in that Christ hath on their behalf satisfied God's Law and Justice and He hath as the prophet foretold Isa 42:21

21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

And He hath earned for them a Righteousness that that is imputed to their account. This Imputed Righteousness was always foundationed upon Christ coming into the world ,living a perfectly Righteous life under the Law, and on top of that, to die in the stead of all for whom He represented, to die the eternal death they did deserve for their violation of God's Law #1 In Adam, their Natural and Federal Head, and also for their personal and individual and actual transgressions in their bodies. So He came to make good His federal Suretyship obligations in their behalf, and everyone believing, are those specifically for whom He contracted for, not one less or one more !

beloved57

Christ is the end of the Law to those believing ! 2

Christ is the end of the Law to those believing ! 2

Jesus is and was the end of the law in regards to those believing #1 to the believing jews, He was the end of the ceremonial law, for they were all but shadows and types that pointed to Him and His Finished work at His Cross and #2 He is the end of the Moral Law, for it was He only that could satisfy the perfection of the Moral Requirements of that Law, to not transgress in word, action, speech and thought , requirements due because He is our Creator, and this aspect of the Law, the Moral Law was not limited to ethnic jews as the ceremonial was, but was for all God's Elect amongst all nations of men; So He is the end of the Law Judicially, in that He suffered the wrath of God for their sins that they have committed against God's Law, to begin in Adam and to include their own personal and actual transgressions in their bodies; and because He hath done all this for them, God's Elect, they are through New Birth given Faith in Christ, and He becomes the object of their Righteousness before God apart from anything they did themselves Phil 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

beloved57

In the Spirit !

In the Spirit !

Rom 8:9

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Anyone who is born again of the Spirit and whom the Spirit dwells in, they are in the Spirit. Anyone living by faith Rom 1:17, which the Just shall do, are in the Spirit.

Jn 3:6

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

beloved57

What are Christ's commandments ?

What are Christ's commandments ?

Jn 14:15

If ye love me, keep [observe,hold fast] my commandments.

What are Christ's commandments that every true believer should and does keep ?

First of all, we must understand that Christ's commandments are only for those who are part of His Kingdom as Per Col 1:12-13

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

And they are New Covenant Commandments, which are Mainly Two #1 To believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and # 2 And to Love one another for the Truth's Sake !

John gives them to us here 1 Jn 3:22-23

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

To walk in the Truth is a Commandment of the Kingdom and or of the New Covenant 2 Jn 1:4

I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

Now these are Laws or Commandments put into us at New Birth or as some call it Regeneration Jer 31:33

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Its by the Spirit of Regeneration or New Birth put into us that God causes us to Keep His Judgments or Laws or Commandments. The word keep here is the same word Jesus uses here Jn 14:15.

Also the word law in Jer 31:33 is the hebrew word towrah and also means Doctrine Job 22:22

22 Receive, I pray thee, the law or doctrine /instruction from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.

BTW this New Covenant Law of Love is a Command not to all men without exception, but only to those within the Household of Faith, who walk in the Truth !

Jesus says in another time Jn 13:34-35

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

This Love is commanded to those whom we perceive to be His Disciples, who walk in His Truth or Doctrines !

beloved57

Faith in His Blood !

Faith in His Blood !

Rom 3:24-25

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

What meaneth Faith in His Blood ? Faith or the act of Believing does not in any wise contribute or assist towards or adds anything to Christ being a propitiation or satisfaction. For it [Faith] only receives the spiritual revelation of Him Christ, who in Himself made our propitiation unto God a True Fact. It is by God given Faith we come to understand the peace making sacrifice for our sins, but this occurred before the revelation is made to believing God given Faith. We come to find out that He is Our Peace Eph 2:14

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

And by it He reconciled us to God Col 1:20

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

We come to understand as the Apostle Paul did 2 Cor 5:18

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

This is not as the false teachers tell us, that its a possibility for reconciliation, but a fact of reconciliation by the propitiation and reconciling effected by by His Blood.

Now it is also through this that peace with God has been secured for all those Christ died for, and preaching is the proclaiming of that peace or reconciliation or propitiation Isa 52:7

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Rom 10:15

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Eph 6:15

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Eph 2:17

And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Thus preaching peace is not conditional peace, trying to get the sinner to do something in order to get peace or make their peace with God, thats a False Gospel, but its the preaching of peace with God already secured by the blood of Christ. It is then those who have God given Faith by New Birth receive the Atonement Rom 5:11

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Or reconciliation or propitiation ! This constitutes Faith in His Blood !

beloved57

When are the sins of those Christ died for forgiven ?

The answer to this question will take many by surprise, but their sins have always been forgiven by God, based upon the satisfaction made by Christ and that alone. Those Christ died for [His Church] are forgiven, Justified from all sin of theirs before their actual conversion. Paul wrote Rom 8:33

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

The answer is to this question, is absolutely nobody can, as far as to who it matters the most is concerned, GOD !

The Non Imputation of sin alone is forgiveness of sin Read Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Yes, these Two verses applies to every man or person Christ died for, because their sins were instead of imputed unto them, imputed unto Christ so that He would die for them in their stead, that in and of itself is a Divine Blessing !

Now listen, Paul's inquiry in Rom 8:33 does not apply only to Believers, but all for whom Christ died, and Christ died for many who had not yet even been born sinners in 33 ad.

You see, a sinner who has yet to be born, but Christ died for them, still had all their foreknown sins that they would commit, placed or imputed on Christ, to include their first transgression in Adam. Hence those Christ died for are never born in a state of wrath and condemnation, as other sinners are. Yes they are born sinners and worthy of wrath Eph 2:3 as others, but nevertheless not under condemnation and wrath as others. Its with them David stated this Ps 103:10

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

God does not hold those Christ died for under Condemnation and Wrath, no, not even when they are in a state of spiritual death and enmity and hatred towards God by Nature, for the Nature of Christ's Intercession for them prevents any condemnation and wrath from God upon them Rom 8:34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us [Those He died for].

And yes, that Christ makes Intercession for Unbelievers or Transgressors is seen here Isa 53:10-12

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Which Intercession is based upon His Death for them Vs 10-11

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Which this passage is seen to be the OT equivalent to Rom 8:33-34 !

Last edited:

beloved57

Even many of the more sounder and knowledgeable writers have greatly err in this matter, teaching that the elect of God are both at the same time in a state of wrath and condemnation in their Natural Head Adam, and in a state of non condemnation in their Head Jesus Christ. However its the sins we commit in Adam, in the body of the flesh which we are born in and continue in as to this very day, that Christ died for, because the New Man Created in Christ Jesus in Righteousness and True Holiness [ Eph 4:24] has no sin, for he that is born of God cannot sin 1 Jn 3:9. So it is, all that we are by nature in our adamic man, does not come under condemnation and the Wrath of God at anytime, and we [ If Christ died for us] have always been forgiven of all our sins based upon the satisfaction of Christ, whom in the Divine Purpose of God, was slain for our sins from or before the foundation of the World ! Rev 13:8; 1 Pet 1:20 !

beloved57

Propitiated ! By His Blood or by our faith ?

Propitiated ! By His Blood or by our faith ?

Now if those Christ has died for, by that, He has satisfied God's Law and Justice for them, since He died for them, in other words to be for them a propitiation as 1 Jn 2:2; 1 Jn 4:10, then how could they be under God's Wrath or His Wrath be abiding upon them as it is these Jn 3:36

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The only reasonable conclusion would be that Christ's Death for them was not enough to appease God's Wrath and its still left up to do something for God to be 100% propitiated ! If the Wrath of God is not removed from upon those Christ died for until they believe, then it was their act of believing that had more virtue and effect with God, than the Death of Christ for them did !

beloved57

Experiential Sanctification !

Experiential Sanctification !

Its the purpose of God, which Purpose cannot be defeated, that all for whom Christ died, be sanctified experientially. We know this by several scriptures, lets look at this passage Eph 5:25-27

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

This sanctification in Vs 26 comes through believing the Truth, its what Christ prayed for here Jn 17:17

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

This prayer request was not only for His Disciples standing by [except judas] but for the whole Church, His Body, in fact, His disciples were already clean or sanctified through His Word Jn 15:3, but Jesus in this Prayer looked forward to them that shall believe on Him through their Word Jn 17:20

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

That is the rest of the Body of Christ, the Church shall believe on Him through their word Eph 4:11-13

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Also this scripture states God's Purpose of experiential sanctification being accomplished by Christ's Death for those He died Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. See Eph 2:10 !

This states again God's Purpose. Whenever the conjunction hina is used, the word that, it means :

in order that, that, so that

hina (a subordinating conjunction) – for the purpose that (in order that), looking to the aim (intended result) of the verbal idea.

a prim. conjunction denoting purpose, definition or result

So the aim, the intended purpose for Christ giving Himself for those He died was #1 To redeem us from all iniquity, #2 Purify unto Himself a peculiar people, that would be zealous of Good Works.

The same conjunction [hina] is used in Eph 5:25-26

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

This is stating the purpose of Christ giving Himself from Vs 25 !

So therefore Christ's Death demands by the Purpose of God, Our New Creation,Our New Birth, Our Sanctification experientially of the Spirit and belief of the Truth !

If Christ's Death does not produce for everyone He died for, that He gave Himself for, in this Life, experiential Sanctification, then it failed God's Purpose, as simple as that.

beloved57

No condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus !

No condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus !

Rom 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Even though this not condemned status is focused here at the one walking after the Spirit, nevertheless, the Truth of Non Condemnation applies to the same ones while they are in the flesh, they just do not experientially know it then. For they are not condemned also because they are always in Christ Jesus ! Since when ? Since before the World began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Yes, even then Grace was given them in Christ Jesus, and by that same Grace they were Justified Titus 3:7 also Rom 3:24. The Grace given them was also redemptive grace.

Now to give us to further understand that believers were in Christ Jesus before they became believers, we will look at Jude 1:1, where being preserved in Christ precedes being Called, which precedes believing. So its reasonable to conclude that the bible teaches being in Christ before one is called, so therefore they were not condemned before they believed, and shall not come into condemnation in the future Jn 5:24

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

beloved57

Gal 3:16 Who is Abraham's Seed ?

Gal 3:16 Who is Abraham's Seed ?

Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Who is Abraham's Seed to whom the promises were made ? Paul's answer's Christ as in the singular, but what or who does Christ mean here ? Its not Christ as a singular individual person, but Christ as a Single Head, the Head of His Body the Church, which contains or is made up of many members, for instance, as Paul refers to Christ here 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Here by Holy Spirit inspiration,Paul refers to Christ as He is composed of many members or individuals, thats why later in this Gal 3, after designating Christ as the Seed Vs 16 to whom the Covenant promises were made, that in Vs 29 Gal 3:29, He speaks of individual's that belong to Christ as the seed to whom the promises were made Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

This is because Christ the Head, and His Body Members are One Seed Heb 2:11

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

beloved57

Why some fall away from the Faith ?

Why some fall away from the Faith ?

1 Tim 4:1

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

The word depart is the greek word aphistēmi and means:

to fall away, become faithless

Its the same word used here Lk 8:13

13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

Jesus gives us the reason why some depart from the Faith or from the Word after having once received it. It is because they have no root !

What does this mean, they have no root ? This simply means they never had the word engrafted in them as here James 1:21

21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

The word engrafted is the greek word emphytos and means:

inborn, implanted by nature, implanted by others instruction

This inborn word is a seed planted when one is born of incorruptible seed, the Word of God 1 Pet 1:23

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

With this comes a New Nature, a Divine Nature 2 Pet 1:3-4

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Within this Divine Nature which is the result of the being born again the seed of the Word is inborn, implanted by Nature, the Divine Nature of New Birth !

This is also what John means about the seed remaining in the one born of God here 1 Jn 3:9

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

That the Word is a seed is seen here Matt 13:23

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Now those who hear the Word when the seed has been planted in them by New Birth bear fruit.

Paul says that to hear the Word preached it was in thy heart Rom 10:8

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That refers to the ingrafted word of James 1:21, the Heart given in New Birth has the word ingrafted in it.

So what is Paul meaning in 1 Tim 4:1 ? Those who depart or fall away from the Faith, were never born of God, never had the word ingrafted in them, and consequently had no root Lk 8:13 and such do fall away Jesus said in time of testing !

beloved57

Sanctified by God the Father !

Sanctified by God the Father !

Jude 1:1

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

Those that are sanctified by God the Father, some translators say its the word agapo instead of hagiazō which means:

to render or acknowledge, or to be venerable or hallow

2) to separate from profane things and dedicate to God

a) consecrate things to God

b) dedicate people to God

3) to purify

a) to cleanse externally

b) to purify by expiation: free from the guilt of sin

c) to purify internally by renewing of the soul

No doubt both are True, the Saints were Loved by God from Everlasting as well as because of that Great Love Chosen or set apart in Christ Jesus by their Election in Him before the World began. That is that Eternal Love that set them apart in the Beloved, and is What Jesus means by that some were Loved by the Father, as the Father Loved the Son before the world began Jn 17:23-24,20

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Don't forget Jesus was also praying for those who shall believe on Him through their Word Vs 20.

For as with the Son, there has never been a time when the Father hath not Loved His Sons Chosen Bride, that He chose for Him and in Him, like He did With Adam and Eve, which were Types of Christ and the Church.

And so we also read in Jer 31:3

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Yes, this is Israel, but not ethnic israel the jewish nation, but Spiritual Israel Chosen in Christ Abraham's Seed Gal 3:16,29. Now all these so Eternally Loved by the Father, Loved in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39, they are by the Divine Care and Providence preserved for Jesus Christ, in Jesus Christ, and for Him !