Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

The Faithful, who are they ?

The Faithful, who are they ?

Eph 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,

To the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:

Faithful here is the greek word pistos an adjective that means:

trusty, faithful

a) of persons who show themselves faithful in the transaction of business, the execution of commands, or the discharge of official duties

b) one who kept his plighted faith, worthy of trust

c) that can be relied on

2) easily persuaded

a) believing, confiding, trusting

b) in the NT one who trusts in God's promises

1) one who is convinced that Jesus has been raised from the dead

2) one who has become convinced that Jesus is the Messiah and author of salvation

It is translated to the word believe here 2 Cor 6:15

15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?

The Faithful is anyone who has been saved by the Grace of God through Faith Eph 2:8. It is all who have through New Birth believed on Jesus Christ and who is continuing to believe on Him. Scripture is clear that all who be of Faith are blessed with Faithful Abraham Gal 3:9

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Also Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Abraham's Seed is the Faithful, that is His believing Seed ! All who are of Faith, as Abraham was, they are kept in Faith by the Power of God 1 Pet 1:5

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

The Faithful are simply Believers in Christ and the Saints Eph 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

This same combination is used here in the OT scripture Ps 31:23

O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

beloved57

Became a Quickening Spirit

Became a Quickening Spirit

1 Cor 15:47

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

When the Lord Jesus Christ was raised from the dead or quickened as One with His Body Eph 2:5-6 or His Church or His Sheep, so He was raised as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb 13:20, because it was that same Great Shepherd He died for the Sheep Jn 10:11,15, but now as the risen Head and Shepherd or quickening Shepherd 1 Cor 15:45. Because of their Union in Death and Resurrection, The last Adam, as evidence of their Union and His Saving Death, He must and does quicken all His Dead Members or Sheep with that resurrected Life they are in Union with Him up above, and so we read Eph 2:1,5

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

This quickening is also known as New Birth or Regeneration, nevertheless, He [Christ] does impart Spiritual Life in them [By the Spirit], also by this they are passed from death to life Jn 5:24; Col 1:13, for this working is a benefit of their Election Union with Him Eph 2:6, and their subsequent quickening from Spiritual Death Eph 2:5 is proof or evidence of the same !

beloved57

They shall all know me !

They shall all know me !

Jer 31:34

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Heb 8:11

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

For who are these, that shall all know the Lord ? It is for all for whom Christ a Covenantal Death for, its a Blessing an Effect of the New Covenant that is in Christ's Blood Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament[covenant], which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Notice how here the mention of remission of sin is present as it is in Jer 31:34 !

This knowing here is a Spiritual and Saving Knowing of the True God, and not merely a nominal knowing as in Rom 1:21

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

But the Knowing that Jesus said His Sheep shall have of Him Jn 10:14

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Its a Special revelatory Knowing of God the Father and Son Matt 11:27

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Folks, to be Honest, without this Special Covenant Knowledge of God and Christ, they are Mysteries to mankind !

And it was to this end [A Saving Knowledge] that He [ Christ] died and finished His Work of the Covenant Jn 17:3-4

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Its a Knowing that delivers those Christ died for from zealous , and religious ignorance Rom 10:2-3

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

But Praise be to God for the Lord Jesus Christ, and by His Covenantal Death it has secured unto all for whom He died a Saving Knowledge of God Prov 11:9

An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

John Gill comments on this verse:

(1 Timothy 4:1,2) ; but through knowledge shall the just be delivered;
from the hypocrite and deceitful worker, and from being corrupted and destroyed by the words of his mouth: Jarchi says, through the knowledge of the law, which warns against him; but rather through the knowledge of the Gospel, which the just man has; for as by this such escape the pollutions of the world, so likewise they are delivered, are kept and secured, from the error of the wicked: through a man's knowledge of himself, of his descent from Adam, of the corruption of his nature, of the plague of his heart, and the exceeding sinfulness of sin; of his lost and undone state; of his impotency to that which is good, of his incapacity to fulfil the law, and atone for sin; and of the insufficiency of his own righteousness to justify him before God; he is delivered and preserved from giving into the notions of the purity of human nature, the power of free will, and the doctrine of justification by works: through his knowledge of the person of Christ; of his offices and relations; of him as a Saviour; of the efficacy of his blood, the excellency of his righteousness, and the completeness of his sacrifice; and through the knowledge of God in Christ, and of the Spirit and of his operations of grace, as well as of the sacred Scriptures in general; he is safe from being carried away with any errors concerning any of the divine Persons, particularly concerning the deity, sonship, and satisfaction of Christ; in short, as ignorance is the mother of devotion, superstition, and error, in the church of Rome, spiritual experimental knowledge of the above things is the best preservative from all errors and heresies which corrupt and destroy the souls of men, to be found in that apostate church, or elsewhere.

beloved57

Rom 2:6-9

Christ underwent the Wrath of God for the sins of the Elect !

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Now if Christ did not suffer nothing of the Wrath of God, in His Vicarious Sufferings and Death upon the Cross for God's People

Then His Sufferings of God's Vindictiveness fir the sins of those He took the place of, were not as severe, and considerably less than what shall be rendered as the Wrath of God in the Coming day of Wrath.

For Christ had it rendered unto Him for the sins of the Elect, according to their deeds, for He was [BY IMPUTATION] constituted a hell deserving sinner as they were by nature, and he suffered the equitable wrath they deserved and as the non elect deserve and will receive as Rom 2:6-9 informs us.

Anyone teaching against this, has no light in them !

For His bearing the Wrath of God in their behalf, is what delivered them from His Wrath 1 Thess 1:10

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

beloved57

Who is this Blessed Man ?

Who is this Blessed Man ?

Rom 4:8

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Who is this Blessed Man , that God will not impute sin ! The word impute here means " to take into account" , He will not take his sins into account or charge against him !

Now hear this, this applies to any man or woman, for whom Christ died, because the due punishment of their sins has already been imputed ,laid to the account, charged to and upon Christ. If 1 Cor 15:3 be true : For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

If this be true in any sense, then the sins of those whom Paul declares as " Our Sins " had to be imputed to Christ, laid to His Charge, in order to satisfy God's Law and Justice Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him or cause to fall upon Him the iniquity of us all.

Hence, anyone Christ died for is described here Rom 4:7-8

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Now its inescapable anyone whom God does not impute sin, they are Blessed and their sin, lawless deeds are forgiven, and this apart from them doing anything, for God did it all !

beloved57

Who is this Blessed Man ? cont

Who is this Blessed Man ? cont

What was highlighted before about who the blessed man is in Rom 4:8, well the same principle applies to this World that God does not impute sin 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

You see, this World is merely the gathering together into one, all the men of Rom 4:7-8. The World of 2 Cor 5:19 is exempt from any punishment of sin, which is quite contrary to the World in View in 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

For this truth condemns the satanic lie of Universalism, because Two Different Worlds are in view and distinct, One that is forgive by non imputation and its sends are covered, and one that is condemned, which will be evidenced in the day of Judgment.

For we preach 2 Cor 5:19 falsely or deceitfully if we hold back the Truth that the World in View there is Eternally forgiven, by the simple consequences of God's non imputation, we must make it clear that this world has no punishment due for its many sins, for Christ hath already taken them away ! Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

beloved57

Acts 16:30-32

30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Yes Paul was correct in what he stated to the Jailor, for the Jailor under conviction of the Holy Ghost, cried out what must I do to be saved, which is but a reasonable request for anyone under Holy Conviction for sin, Just like the jews on the day of Pentecost, under Holy Ghost conviction cried out Acts 2:37

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

And Paul responded with the imperative, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. For now was the opportune time by the providence of God for Paul to speak forth the word of the Lord, the Gospel of Christ to an inquiring Soul Acts 16:32

32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Now upon speaking the Gospel to the Jailor, Paul would explain the Person and Work of Jesus Christ from scripture, like Philip did here Acts 8:31-35

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Preaching Jesus Christ means to explain who He is, what has He done or accomplished by His Work of the Cross, for whom He did it for, and Why !

Paul would not command a soul to believe on Christ without Preaching the Gospel according to scripture 1 Cor 15:3.

If after the preaching of the Gospel the Jailor did believe ,obey the command to believe on Christ, then he was saved by Christ, his obeying the command to believe was evidence of him being in a saved state, or else how could he had believed the preaching of the Cross, which to the unsaved perishing man is foolishness 1 Cor 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved or being saved it is the power of God.

So Acts 16:31 is not teaching a man gets saved by his doing or by his obeying a command, that is salvation by works and Law, only those who wrest scripture to their destruction preach such a false gospel !

For the Jailor no more got saved by his act of obedience to believe on Christ as the jews got saved by their act of obedience in getting baptized in Acts 2:37-38

beloved57

The Just shall live by Faith !

The Just shall live by Faith !

Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

A Person who lives by Faith of Jesus Christ , is one who by Faith see's and knows themselves in Christ Jesus, and that it in Him he has perfectly obeyed the Law of God in every detail, Jot and tittle, and that in Him, he has had all his sins perfectly satisfied in regards to God's Law and Justice, and that in Him, not in himself, he is perfect and righteous before God in Love. This is the person or persons that Live by Faith, and walks after the Spirit of Gospel revelation of a righteousness of God laid to their Charge, and all others walk according to the flesh, no matter how religious, moral and sincere and upright before men they are !

beloved57

Receiving Christ the Lord !

Receiving Christ the Lord !

Col 2:6

As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

This word receive has been so twisted by false teachers, as to mean, something has been offered, and now a choice must be made to whether or not one will take it or receive it or reject it. That is not what that word means many times, and that is not what it means in Col 2:6. It is the greek word paralambanō and is defined:

to take to, to take with one's self, to join to one's self

a) an associate, a companion

b) metaph.

1) to accept or acknowledge one to be such as he professes to be

2) not to reject, not to withhold obedience

2) to receive something transmitted

a) an office to be discharged

b) to receive with the mind

1) by oral transmission: of the authors from whom the tradition proceeds

2) by the narrating to others, by instruction of teachers (used of disciples)

It normally means in things spiritual to receive something transmitted or to receive with the mind !

Something that has been conveyed or bequeathed or revealed.

Remember Paul said God revealed His Son in him Gal 1:16

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Thats how Paul received Christ. Christ was not offered to him.

Speaking of receiving the Gospel, he said it was by Revelation Gal 1:12

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

In Jn 1:12

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Receiving here again is not that he came and offered Himself to all and its up to you to accept Him or no, such foolishness is nothing but satanic

The receiving here means believing on Him, It also meant that He was revealed to them as here Matt 16:16-17

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Just as the Father revealed the Son Matt 16:17

The receiving is an act of the soul or conscience, its not an outward receiving as with someone handing you something with their hand as an offer, but a conscience receiving as to something made known to the heart or mind.

This is the ideal also of receiving in Acts 10:43

To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

This act of receiving is a matter of having remission of sins revealed. Now the basis for ones remission of sins and forgiveness is not their receiving the knowledge of it, but its an accomplishment on their behalf by the Blood of Christ, The Testament in His Blood Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Grant it, those to whom this is for can only receive it by Faith, but again that means just the knowledge of it Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

In other words , Experiential Salvation consiteth in having a Knowledge of our Remission of sins communicated unto us ! And so then we receive remission of sins Acts 10:43

But again, ones receiving it is not the cause of it, only the Blood of Christ gets that Honor !

beloved57

We shall also bear the image of the heavenly !

We shall also bear the image of the heavenly !

1 Cor 15:48-49

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

That the Elect of God did bare the image of the man of the earthy [Adam], this is a testimony to their Union with him ! So in like manner, those who shall bear the image of the man from heaven, proves that they had a pre existing Union with Him ! In other words, in order to have beared the image of Adam, is proof of ones election in Adam by the purpose of God, so to bear the image of Christ is indicative of their election in Him, which Eph 1:4 bears out Eph 1:4 as well as Rom 8:28-30

beloved57

Are Faith and Repentance required in Salvation ?

Are Faith and Repentance required in Salvation ?

Are Faith and Repentance required in Salvation ? Yes they are requirements for the conversion experience evidence, they are duties to be performed by those who are born again as evidences of having been given Covenant blessings through the meritorious Person and Work o Jesus Christ. To know whether or not one has been given repentance by Jesus Christ their Saviour as Per Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Then the command to repent is given Acts 17:30

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Repentance and Faith were given by or through the New Birth which is through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

The word begotten again is the greek word anagennaō and means:

to produce again, be born again, born anew

2) metaph. to have one's mind changed so that he lives a new life and one conformed to the will of God

This " to have one's mind changed" is to give repentance !

So yes, evangelical obedience is required as an EVIDENCE and FRUIT of Christ's Redemptive Cross Work. It is to this reason that evangelical obedience Faith and Repentance are required evidences of Salvation.

The Apostles of Christ, upon them Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace, that those believing and being baptized was evidence of them being in a saved state, as was those not believing was evidence of being in a lost state.

The difference from what I am teaching here and what false teachers teach, is the false teachers teach that Faith and Repentance are requirements for salvation that men perform in order to get saved, Whereas I teach that Repentance and Faith are requirements to give evidence of already being in a saved state !

beloved57

God is well pleased with all for whom Christ died ! For the sake of Christ's meritorious death, and it alone, God is well pleased with all His Elect for the simple fact, that which did alienate them from Him was their Transgressions, their Sins against His Law Isa 59:2

But when Christ's by Death, satisfied God's Law and Justice on their behalf, this effected their reconciliation back into God's favour Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The word reconciled here is the greek word Katallasso and means:

to change, exchange, as coins for others of equivalent value
to reconcile (those who are at variance)
return to favour with, be reconciled to one
to receive one into favour

It means to receive one into favor

It is now with God concerning them, based upon the Merits of Christ Death alone, as though they never sinned, even though being born by nature sinners and enemies, so this being reconciled to God is solely attributed to the Death of Christ, even while they themselves in themselves are unworthy of such favor, Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

This verse tells us what all for whom Christ died have freely of God, for Christ's sake, even while they are unbelievers ! That is how meritorious the Death of Christ is before God's Law and Justice for everyone Christ died !

beloved57

Jesus Christ present spiritual reign or rule according to 1 Pet 3:22

22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

This s also a powerful verse against the false teaching of mans freewill !

The word authorities is the greek word exousia and means:

power of choice, liberty of doing as one pleases

a) leave or permission

2) physical and mental power

a) the ability or strength with which one is endued, which he either possesses or exercises

3) the power of authority (influence) and of right (privilege)

4) the power of rule or government (the power of him whose will and commands must be submitted to by others and obeyed)

Everyones power of choice have been made subject to Him ! The word subject is the greek word hypotassō:

to arrange under, to subordinate

2) to subject, put in subjection

3) to subject one's self, obey

4) to submit to one's control

5) to yield to one's admonition or advice

6) to obey, be subject

Have been arranged under Him to obedience !

Also Eph 1:22

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

The Lord Jesus Christ upon His final Ascension, He took possession of His Spiritual Kingdom, which is the Church 1 Cor 15:24

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

And He presently rules over all in Heaven ad Earth Matt 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

In Hell,m all men and angels, an devils are all in subjection to Him, to serve His purpose and interest at His Sovereign Command, all of which are obedient to His Purposes !

beloved57

Only few shall be saved by the purpose of God !

Only few shall be saved by the purpose of God !

Lk 13:23-24

23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus is speaking from the perspective of the Eternal Purpose of God as to who is purposed to be saved by Him 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Yes, there shall be a great multitude saved that no man can number, but never the less it is still comparatively few when compared to them that God purposed should be damned !

beloved57

Romans 7:18

Romans 7:18

Rom 7:18

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Paul said of all men by nature or in the flesh Rom 3:12

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

How can a man of the flesh, meaning, one simply born of only of a woman, how can that one do good, as to believing on Christ unto Salvation ? How did they do something that pleases God Heb 11:6 in the flesh ?

Paul even as true converted believer admitted to his inability by the power of the flesh to do good Rom 7:18

"but how to perform that which is good I find not"

How can a unspiritual person in the flesh perform something spiritual ? The law of God is Spiritual Rom 7:14

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Now if the Law is Spiritual, How much more is the Gospel ? Paul speaking of sowing the Gospel Message says 1Cor 9:11

If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

How can a carnal, fleshly man receive spiritual things and submit to them ? Its not scriptural for him to do such !

beloved57

1 Jn 5:11 What is the Testimony of God ?

1 Jn 5:11 What is the Testimony of God ?

1 Jn 5:11

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The word record here is the greek word martyria and means:

a testifying

a) the office committed to the prophets of testifying concerning future events

2) what one testifies, testimony, i.e. before a judge

Now God has given a Testimony, That He has given some Eternal Life in His Son.

First lets look at the word given, it is not meant as many false witnesses teach it, as an offer, a making something available, for there is no such lie recorded in the scripture that presents Eternal Life as an offer; for its premised on a Promise Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

2 Tim 1:1

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus[1 Jn 5:11],

1 Jn 2:25

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Now Titus 1:2 has us to know that it was a promise made before the world began, for it was a Promise made to the Surety of the Everlasting Covenant, that all for whom He died and fulfilled all the conditions of the Covenant in behalf of, that they be given Eternal Life, not offered. The Next word to look at is US in 1 Jn 5:11 " Hath given Us Eternal Life" Now who are the Us ?

#1. The Us are the "as many as" the Father hath given in Election Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

#2 The Us are the Sheep Jn 10:26-29

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

#3 Believers Jn 3:16 and Acts 13:48 and believing is not an condition to get eternal life, but the outcome of having been given it as it was promised to them believing, as they were in Christ their Covenant Head, when it was promised to Him for them before the world began Titus 1:2, and so they had been ordained to Eternal Life through their Eternal Union with the Covenant Head, Christ Jesus 2 Tim 1:9 !

So the conclusion is this, anyone preaching or teaching or testifying that Eternal Life is a indiscriminate free for all offer to all mankind, they are Liars, and except God grant them repentance to the acknowledging of the Truth, they are on their way to Eternal doom in the lake of Fire, with all liars ! Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

beloved57

A Erronous Misconception about Faith !

A Erronous Misconception about Faith !

Faith is not a condition man meets in order for God to fulfill a promise to that person, that is a false witness as to what True Faith is, but True Faith is taking God at His Word of Promise ! This principle is demonstrated with Sarah,Abraham's Wife; For God had made a promise that she would have a Son, and upon hearing of this promise for the first time, Sarah laughed in unbelief, because physically she was not able, so all natural reasoning was not able to embrace this Promise of God. Gen 18:8-15

8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

9 And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.

10 And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.

11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

13 And the Lord said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?

14 Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.

Now moving ahead, What changed Sarah's attitude of unbelief to the testimony of scripture later given her here Heb11:11

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

Now we know from the outset that Sarah did not judge Him Faithful who had promised, Just read again Gen 18:8-15, So what happened ? Now understand this, God's Promise to give Sarah and Abraham a Son, was not contingent upon their belief or faith, for the Promise was Solely dependent Upon God's Ability and His Purpose and Time, for all of us are born into this world by Time and Purpose set by God Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

This was even True of the Lord Jesus Christ i n His Humanity, there was a set time for Him to be born Gal 4:4 and set time for Him to die Jn 12:23; So God was revealing or making known to Sarah and Abraham of a Birth that God had already purposed, the Birth of Issac, he was a Child promised, or a child of promise, whom his parents would be and the time of his birth were settled facts before the world began ! So what happened ? Its simple, God gave her Faith and Abraham to believe the promise, to rest in His word of promise and Divine Ability, and so It is, when God makes a promise to someone, no matter how improbable it may seem to flesh and blood, and the circumstances, but because God cannot lie, He then gives the Faith to believe in His Word or to take Him at His Word of Promise. God's Promising as He promised Eternal Life Titus 1:1-2, will eventually work or cause Faith in the ones promised to, so they rest in His Ability, and this is a Spiritual Blessing, not a Natural one, that is seen by not only Sarah's initial unbelief, but also Abraham at first doubted the Promise Gen 17:15-17, But God did give them both to give Him Glory and Trust His Ability and promise Rom 4:19-21

19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

So ones unbelief in God's Promise does not hinder God's faithfulness, but God's Faithfulness will cause them to change from unbelief to Faith and to give Him the Glory !

beloved57

Gal 3:24 Justified by Faith or Revelation !

Gal 3:24 Justified by Faith or Revelation !

Gal 3:23-24

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

A Man is Justified by Faith or Revelation apart from the works of the law, which simply means, those whom Christ died for, they whom had their sins laid to His Charge and He Justified them Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.[Because they were imputed to Him]

Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

This verse is saying the same thing Isa 53:11 is saying !

And so those whom Christ died for, and Justified, these will all have their free Justification revealed to them or made known to them, and so they find out that they are Justified before God apart from them personally meeting any conditions or any performances of their own, any obedience of theirs.

That is what it means to be Justified by Faith apart the works of the Law Rom 3:28

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Thats what Eph 2:8 and Gal 2:16 means ! Even if we argue that we are Justified by Faith in Christ, it makes no difference, because we put Faith in Christ only after having Christ revealed in us Gal 1:16

To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Its only after having Him revealed IN US that we have Faith in Him, and having Christ revealed in us is a Gospel Revelation Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

The word revealed is the same word here in Rom 1:17 as in Gal 1:16, whereas in the Gospel He is revealed as to be our Righteousness before God, then we are Justified by Faith, when we rest in what has been made known as to be True already in the Judgment of God !

beloved57

The Generation of Christ has a time to be born !

The Generation of Christ has a time to be born !

Matt 1:1

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Jesus Christ had a generation as did Adam Gen 5:1

This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Jesus has a seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

His seed and His generation are the same Ps 22:30

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation

So as Adam had a generation, so also did Christ, and as men were in Adam's generation, by the decree and purpose of God, were born at God's appointed time physically, so are men, that are of Christ's generation are born again at God's appointed time and decree.

For instance, God had appointed a time in His decree of purpose when Noah would be born physically into this world, as he [Noah] was part of the generation of Adam Gen 5:28-29

28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son:

29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed.

Noah was born at the exact time that God's Purpose had set, Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Noah's time of birth in God's Purpose was not a day early or late, Noah was purposed in the generation of Adam, and so it is with the generation of Christ, Isa 53:10; Ps 22:30, for each member of that generation has a decreed time, according to God's Purpose to be born again of incorruptible seed, to be begotten again 1 Pet 1:3, according to God's Eternal Purpose in Christ 2 Tim 1:9 ! Paul is an example of this timing according to God's Purpose 1 Cor 15:8

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

Paul's New Birth was according to a Divine Time table as to when Paul would commence his apostleship for the cause of Christ.

Now when Noah was born of Lamech, it was an evidence that Noah was part of the generation of Adam that God Created in Adam Gen 5:1ff; and everyone who mis begotten again by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, it is evidence they were part of that generation of Christ Ps 22:30; 1 Pet 2:9

beloved57

Remission of Sin is Justification before God !

Remission of Sin is Justification before God !

Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Remission of sins is also Justification before God because, solely on the basis of Christ's Blood Shed alone, and apart from any Work of the Holy Spirit on us or in us, Our sins are abolished out of God's Sight Isa 43:25;44:22 and because of that fact alone, we [whom Christ died for] are made free from all sin, from all transgressions against His Law which we do commit by the minute, yet by Remission of sins by the Blood of Christ, God sees not spot or taint of our sin which we feel in us everyday ! Remission of sins makes us Perfect in God's sight, yet not in ourselves and before others; That is the result solely of God's forgiveness of sins by the Redemption that is in Christ Jesus Eph 1:7. Religious people who know not God, do not receive this Truth nor understand it !