ECT Millenials and perverse sexualities

shopkinslpskids

The LGBT movement as it is called is not recent. In the late 60s the sexual revolution, and taking prayer out of schools created a snowball effect on our population. The media has been actively fighting the cultural brainwashing propaganda way for decades. What sealed the deal was breaking down the family, public school indocrination, and Liberal social media companies...Zuckerberg was fundamental to getting gay marriage passed.

The fact is that the LGBT are very prominent in mostly online forums, but not in real life. They are offended activists...and many are merely brainwashed millenials. It is disgusting to see this faux system of morality built.

I voted Trump and I'm against gay marriage because I'm a Christian. The Bibke says repeatedly that homosexuality is a Sin. There is no getting around it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

glorydaz

The LGBT movement as it is called is not recent. In the late 60s the sexual revolution, and taking prayer out of schools created a snowball effect on our population. The media has been actively fighting the cultural brainwashing propaganda way for decades. What sealed the deal was breaking down the family, public school indocrination, and Liberal social media companies...Zuckerberg was fundamental to getting gay marriage passed.

The fact is that the LGBT are very prominent in mostly online forums, but not in real life. They are offended activists...and many are merely brainwashed millenials. It is disgusting to see this faux system of morality built.

I voted Trump and I'm against gay marriage because I'm a Christian. The Bibke says repeatedly that homosexuality is a Sin. There is no getting around it.

There is still a right and wrong in this world.....topsy turvy though some might make it.

Interplanner

And then there is the placement of the Beatles. SPLHCBand had Hitler on the cover, and 'Helter Skelter' was a Beatle's expression used by Manson during the plan to massacre and then try to get a race war going. Imagine!

The popularization of tolerance and diversity as the highest morals is the covert attempt to destroy the West and its freedoms. At a Seattle Sounders soccer match last month, the rainbow was more displayed than the US flag and DeltaAirlines teamed with the Sounders to create this announcement on their ad board: 'Pioneers of the past changed maps; pioneers of the future will change minds.' It was placed on a background of a waving rainbow flag.

Wick Stick

And then there is the placement of the Beatles. SPLHCBand had Hitler on the cover, and 'Helter Skelter' was a Beatle's expression used by Manson during the plan to massacre and then try to get a race war going. Imagine!
Not sure if serious. o_O

Anyway, Hitler was one of the people that was planned to be on the cover, but removed prior to release, along with Jesus and Ghandi. In the end, it was the dollar bills that won out.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

The popularization of tolerance and diversity as the highest morals is the covert attempt to destroy the West and its freedoms. At a Seattle Sounders soccer match last month, the rainbow was more displayed than the US flag and DeltaAirlines teamed with the Sounders to create this announcement on their ad board: 'Pioneers of the past changed maps; pioneers of the future will change minds.' It was placed on a background of a waving rainbow flag.

:doh:

Seriously, IP!?!

You're now against the Beatles and Rock n' Roll? I suppose you don't like Elvis either?!? Every time I read your posts, "my guitar gently weeps"!!!

Reactions: Lon

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can attest to the fixation that many millennials have with perversity. I am on a art website. It if filled with the most unimaginable perverted things done in the name of art. I don't go there very often because I am so disgusted with the stuff these kids put up and call art.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can attest to the fixation that many millennials have with perversity. I am on a art website. It if filled with the most unimaginable perverted things done in the name of art. I don't go there very often because I am so disgusted with the stuff these kids put up and call art.
Are they all trying to be "original"?

shopkinslpskids

Couldn't agree more. I think the SPLC is a terror group.

shopkinslpskids

:doh:

Seriously, IP!?!

You're now against the Beatles and Rock n' Roll? I suppose you don't like Elvis either?!? Every time I read your posts, "my guitar gently weeps"!!!

Imagine no religion...I can't stand John Lennon's contributions. Wish he stayed in Europe.

shopkinslpskids

I'm a millenials ...my age on my profile isn't correct. You're right...I've seen them post bestiality drawings on deviant...It's disgusting.

shopkinslpskids

Since the time following Raphael, art has been an opposition to religion, rather than an expression of it.
While there has always been art that has opposed Christianity, specifically, there have been many works of beautiful art created since Raphael that depicts Christ & other Christian images and themes.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I never said the music wasn't attractive, alluring. But what was its agenda? Ah, there's the problem. "Imagine" is communist dystopian poetry.

"Dystopian"!?! Powerful word... You've totally missed the meaning of it though. Dystopian society is far from what you think it is. A dystopian society is a society that devalues culture and artistic expression. John Lennon embraced Jesus Christ and understood the gospel. Link to article

Jesus embraced and forgave sinners, while dystopian Pharisees tried to repress His message. If you want to go there... Jesus is all about liberation of humanity. The abuse of the good things that life provides are not provided by Jesus. The Pharisees called Jesus a Drunk, Glutton and mocked the company he kept.. to boot. When Jesus reigns... there will be no religion, because all will be kept right under the GOOD GOD MAN KING.

True wickedness is in people like Hitler and Manson... the Beatles were highlighting how prosperity has blinded western civilization to what true evil is, while the prosperous collectively demonize simple humanity in their attempt to identify evil as a social status type of human or religious culture.

The anti rock n roll... Anti sex... anti freedom gig ain't God's Gig. He forgave our corruption, but has continually been intolerant of violence from the wicked towards those that uphold the value of life, liberty and forgiveness. You're just plain skewed IP.

Religion has no place in Christ's Kingdom... outside of the book of James specific definition of "Religion". He led Israel out of "Egypt" with a strong hand and a law that has become the foundation of western civilization.

The Beatles were against dystopian society. Helter Skelter was a highlight of what "true evil" looks like and how it has turned society into an apathetic beast. It binds an amusement park ride to the state of confusion in it's lyrics. As always, you go to sources outside of the origin of the source material. You should have gone to the Beatles to understand the Beatles...

"A “helter skelter” is an amusement park ride with a slide built in a spiral around a high tower (it’s also British slang, meaning “in disorderly haste or confusion”)

"Paul McCartney – who penned the song – used the song as a response to critics who accused him of writing too many ballads. The proto-heavy metal musical backing emerged as Paul saw Pete Townshend saying The Who’s “I Can See for Miles” was “the raunchiest, loudest, most ridiculous rock and roll record you’ve ever heard", so he decided to up the ante, while also “using the symbol of a helter skelter as a ride from the top to the bottom; the rise and fall of the Roman Empire – and this was the fall, the demise.” Click the read more link at the top of the lyrics page to see more.

Mankind is incapable of propagating a genuine Utopia because greed and inequality drive us to disorder. Only when He Who needs nothing, provides Everything and conquers All Carnal Wickedness for eternity and takes the universal throne, will all be ORDERED.

For goodness sakes... read 1984 and watch "V for Vendetta"... oh... wait... they don't play those on "Day Star". Anyhow... get it right for a change doofy!

Last edited: