ECT Millenials and perverse sexualities

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Discussing general trends here, not specifics here honey

I think people want to lump every similar thing into a category of Good and Evil and in doing so... they mar the very uniqueness that God endowed to mankind. I fully understand what you are saying.

Without art... mankind would be blind. Without the ability to challenge everything... we would be in a true dystopian society.

This being said... Sin is sin and mankind is equally yoked in need for Jesus by this very fact.

Art isn't the perpetrator here, nor is genuine forgiveness or righteous human rights advocacy. If the left or right attempt to define what individuals should or should not be... they are both wrong.

Sin is sin, forgiveness is forgiveness and advocacy of religion or licentiousness is still a bad idea.

We all have things in our lives that make us connected to the adulteress that was about to be stoned. Jesus didn't draw up a sign that said ... advocacy for Adulter's rights... but He damn sure forgave her and told her to go and sin "unbelieve"... (John 16:9f, 11)... no more.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Imagine no religion...I can't stand John Lennon's contributions. Wish he stayed in Europe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lennon was talking about when all is ONE. There's only one way for all to be ONE and Lennon was well aware of it. I posted a link to Interplanner with the key to Lennon's message in that song.

If you genuinely understood him... you would break down into tears. He knew that Jesus is the only One that can make ALL ONE.

As far as religion... Jeff Bef said it best... outside of "James 1:27" ofcoarse...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Since the time following Raphael, art has been an opposition to religion, rather than an expression of it.

Keep in mind... while some "art" is wicked... perception is in the mind and what it gleans from it. The Bible is full of more disgusting things than most literature out there... but it's message is counter to perverseness.

Art tends to depict what culture is blind to and uses more unsettling imagery, the more blind culture becomes.

***content warning***

shopkinslpskids

Keep in mind... while some "art" is wicked... perception is in the mind and what it gleans from it. The Bible is full of more disgusting things than most literature out there... but it's message is counter to perverseness.

Art tends to depict what culture is blind to and uses more unsettling imagery, the more blind culture becomes.

***content warning***

I don't like Twisted Sister. People like that ruined America. I'm surprised Al Gore who is a Liberal scumbag had a wife who wanted to protect kids from the sex drugs and rock stuff.

Danoh

How many people in this exclusively Christian group are atheists?

A thought - you might want to define the word "Christian."

Faith Goudy, for example (woman in the video you recently posted), is not a Christian; she is Roman Catholic: which I'm sure you know is nothing more than a later form of the Baal Worship so hated by the God of Israel in The Old Testament.

Thus, their tall steeples, lush green groves, endless false idols, prayer to the host of heaven, etc...

2 Chronicles 33:1 Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem: 33:2 But did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, like unto the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel. 33:3 For he built again the high places which Hezekiah his father had broken down, and he reared up altars for Baalim, and made groves, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.

And so on...

Fact is, anytime the words "Christian" and or "Christianity" are used by anyone; one should seek to find out what is actually being referred to.

I'm reminded of someone who once said to me they believed in Jesus.

A bit of prodding revealed they were referring to what turned out to be the Mormon version of "Jesus."

Muslims also will at times assert "we believe in your Jesus."

In fact, many who convert to Islam from a supposedly "former Christian" and or a supposedly "former Protestant" background, will turn out (when pressed further) having believed in works for salvation back when they were supposedly "Christian."

At least that is what I have often found during my own evangelism efforts among various Muslims, and others I personally know and or encounter.

And it is interesting what words reveal when carefully listened to.

About a month ago, a convert to Islam I was dealing with kept referring to "them" and or "they" while obviously "witnessing" to me of his "faith."

Turned out he had fallen for this strikingly beautiful Muslim female, but she had been so devout in her Islam that she had kept insisting she could not give him the time of day because he was not Muslim.

Note: the more devout Muslim men do not show pictures of their female family members to others, as they hold their mom, sisters and wife, are sacred. Even asking them how their mom is, is an issue.

Anyway, he converted. Eventually, they married, And so on.

Pressed further, it turned out he had been Roman Catholic prior to his conversion to Islam.

No real stretch there from one "works for salvation" to another.

No thanks.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Best to check what any individual means by "Christian" "Christianity" "Jesus" "faith..."

The life we save may be their own...

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Faith Goudy, for example (woman in the video you recently posted), is not a Christian; she is Roman Catholic: which I'm sure you know is nothing more than a later form of the Baal Worship so hated by the God of Israel in The Old Testament.

Thus, their tall steeples, lush green groves, endless false idols, prayer to the host of heaven, etc...

2 Chronicles 33:1 Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem: 33:2 But did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, like unto the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD had cast out before the children of Israel. 33:3 For he built again the high places which Hezekiah his father had broken down, and he reared up altars for Baalim, and made groves, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.

And so on...

Fact is, anytime the words "Christian" and or "Christianity" are used by anyone; one should seek to find out what is actually being referred to.

A bit of prodding revealed they were referring to what turned out to be the Mormon version of "Jesus."

In fact, many who convert to Islam from a supposedly "former Christian" and or a supposedly "former Protestant" background, will turn out (when pressed further) having believed in works for salvation back when they were supposedly "Christian."

At least that is what I have often found during my own evangelism efforts among various Muslims, and others I personally know and or encounter.

About a month ago, a convert to Islam I was dealing with kept referring to "them" and or "they" while obviously "witnessing" to me of his "faith."

Turned out he had fallen for this strikingly beautiful Muslim female, but she had been so devout in her Islam that she had kept insisting she could not give him the time of day because he was not Muslim.

Note: the more devout Muslim men do not show pictures of their female family members to others, as they hold their mom, sisters and wife, are sacred. Even asking them how their mom is, is an issue.

Pressed further, it turned out he had been Roman Catholic prior to his conversion to Islam.

No thanks.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

Best to check what any individual means by "Christian" "Christianity" "Jesus" "faith..."

Danoh,

I have enjoyed reading your posts more and more, of late. I'm quoting and responding to enunciate that though some Catholics put the label before the grace... we have Nihilo and many others who speak a portion of the systems but continues to recognize Jesus over the Mother church.

Also, though that gal is indeed Catholic... she is correct in her bringing light to things that many Christians are blind to.

IOW... while comfy Western Christians are fearing a possibility of a Trib that comes before the rapture... many of our brothers and sisters in Christ... Jews too (blind or not)... are going through the real deal. I'm sure we might butt heads if we debated with her on doctrine... but she is a member of the BOC and it takes enormous discussion with someone to distinguish where they are in their walk with Jesus.

On the flip of the flip... I understand why you wrote this and see what triggered it. Your points are fair and well expressed. I sense good things from this new poster and that they actually read and respond to what is written to them.

You always hammer on grace through faith when it comes right to it... so all respect to you... and you help enunciate the different apraoaches to catching the Dispensational drift of matters from all the various perspectives and angles.

All respect and sincere Brotherhood in our Lord, God Jesus Christ,

E * 2 = Me

Reactions: Lon

shopkinslpskids

And so on...

No thanks.

I think some Catholics can be Christians. If you believe John 3:16, and that the Bible is God's Word, you're Christian. I don't like overcomplicating the simple gospel.