Milk Understanding

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You do realize that there was only one king james, unless you include LeBron James, so there ain't a new king james. [emoji41]
Please tell me you don't believe God spoke in king james english. [emoji28]

I said
You haven't answered my question yet. Where did you get them verses from?
Lets start out on the right foot. Your profile doesn't have any denomination of religion on you. What are you ? And you talk a little like a girl, are you a girl?

MennoSota

I said
You haven't answered my question yet. Where did you get them verses from?
Lets start out on the right foot. Your profile doesn't have any denomination of religion on you. What are you ? And you talk a little like a girl, are you a girl?
I got them from the Bible. Hebrews 4. Do you have a problem with the Bible?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No shame. It is sharing God's word. Perhaps you don't like it. Why is it that you don't like it?

I said
lol But its your translation that determines whether or not its Gods Word. And we know how easily women are deceived. Look at Eve

[1Ti 4:1
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

MennoSota

I said
lol But its your translation that determines whether or not its Gods Word. And we know how easily women are deceived. Look at Eve

[1Ti 4:1
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,

Well then, the NKJV cannot be God's word either since it's in English, not Hebrew or Greek. I guess we're all in trouble if we can't read the original texts.
Do you have a Bible verse that states "Your translation determines whether or not the Bible is God's word."?
We know how easily men are deceived, look at Judas. [emoji41]
Are you quoting 1 Timothy 4:1 for yourself? Go on through the chapter, what are you declaring as "wrong" that God has never declared wrong? It seems you may have some hang ups that are not biblical revelations at all. Take heed against legalism. Read Galatians to start.
1 Timothy 4:1-11
[1]Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
[2]These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.
[3]They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten with thanks by faithful people who know the truth.
[4]Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
[5]For we know it is made acceptable by the word of God and prayer.
[6]If you explain these things to the brothers and sisters, Timothy, you will be a worthy servant of Christ Jesus, one who is nourished by the message of faith and the good teaching you have followed.
[7]Do not waste time arguing over godless ideas and old wives’ tales. Instead, train yourself to be godly.
[8]“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
[9]This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it.
[10]This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.
[11]Teach these things and insist that everyone learn them.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well then, the NKJV cannot be God's word either since it's in English, not Hebrew or Greek. I guess we're all in trouble if we can't read the original texts.
Do you have a Bible verse that states "Your translation determines whether or not the Bible is God's word."?
We know how easily men are deceived, look at Judas. [emoji41]
Are you quoting 1 Timothy 4:1 for yourself? Go on through the chapter, what are you declaring as "wrong" that God has never declared wrong? It seems you may have some hang ups that are not biblical revelations at all. Take heed against legalism. Read Galatians to start.
1 Timothy 4:1-11
[1]Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.
[2]These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead.
[3]They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods. But God created those foods to be eaten with thanks by faithful people who know the truth.
[4]Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
[5]For we know it is made acceptable by the word of God and prayer.
[6]If you explain these things to the brothers and sisters, Timothy, you will be a worthy servant of Christ Jesus, one who is nourished by the message of faith and the good teaching you have followed.
[7]Do not waste time arguing over godless ideas and old wives’ tales. Instead, train yourself to be godly.
[8]“Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
[9]This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it.
[10]This is why we work hard and continue to struggle, for our hope is in the living God, who is the Savior of all people and particularly of all believers.
[11]Teach these things and insist that everyone learn them.

I said
Your still avoiding my questions. Are you a woman?

[Eph 4:25
25 Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.

MennoSota

I said
Your still avoiding my questions. Are you a woman?

[Eph 4:25
25 Therefore, putting away lying, "[Let] each one [of you] speak truth with his neighbor," for we are members of one another.
Are you a woman?
LOL, it doesn't matter if a person is a dog when being online. The important thing is that what is shared is accurate. When I quote the scripture I am quoting an accurate translation of God's word. You may not, personally, like the translation I use (the app I have makes quoting from this particular translation quite easy. Find an easy app for the NKJV and perhaps I will oblige your prejudice.), but the translation is accurate. You'll have to live with it.
Do you dislike black people, asians, latinos, and Philipinos as well? Your prejudice is interesting. Where do you find God promoting prejudice in the Bible?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you a woman?
LOL, it doesn't matter if a person is a dog when being online. The important thing is that what is shared is accurate. When I quote the scripture I am quoting an accurate translation of God's word. You may not, personally, like the translation I use (the app I have makes quoting from this particular translation quite easy. Find an easy app for the NKJV and perhaps I will oblige your prejudice.), but the translation is accurate. You'll have to live with it.
Do you dislike black people, asians, latinos, and Philipinos as well? Your prejudice is interesting. Where do you find God promoting prejudice in the Bible?

I said
lol Your not making things accurate. Your running a camouflage. Do you understand that all verses you receive are about your own carnal thoughts?? Until you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then you share them with others.
If your a woman you wouldn't know that. I am trying to help you. But you seem to have the spirit of Eve in you. Lie, manipulate, twist the truth.

[Gen 3:5-7
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make [one] wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

[1Ti 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

Anyway I'm trying to figure out why the Spirit keeps telling me your a woman. Until you answer I cant help you.

MennoSota

I said
lol Your not making things accurate. Your running a camouflage. Do you understand that all verses you receive are about your own carnal thoughts?? Until you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then you share them with others.
If your a woman you wouldn't know that. I am trying to help you. But you seem to have the spirit of Eve in you. Lie, manipulate, twist the truth.

[Gen 3:5-7
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make [one] wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.

Anyway I'm trying to figure out why the Spirit keeps telling me your a woman. Until you answer I cant help you.

No camouflage, I am simply not obligated to share, nor is it, in my opinion, an important question. God creates male, female, hermaphrodite, etc., by his will and for his glory. What God has created is good.
I detect a mysogynist personality in you.
You state:
Do you understand that all verses you receive are about your own carnal thoughts?? Until you come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. Then you share them with others.
If your a woman you wouldn't know that.
There is no biblical text to support what you state. You have literally made it up from your carnal mind. I wonder if you even present milk, let alone meat. Based upon your false claims we can discern that it is neither.
1 Timothy 2:11-14 is an intesting passage as Paul discusses his personal approach. The Greek clause in this passage can also be translated as "I do not, presently at this moment, allow women to teach..." There is a reason why Paul did this. In that culture, women were not allowed to be trained and educated. However, Paul was providing both training and education to women (God is inclusive in training his saints). Also, in pagan temples women were guided by false impressions of evil spirits (like your false impressions) so that Paul needed to correct the women regarding this issue.
I suggest you step down off your false pedestal and recognize that we are equals. God has created us for his glory. But, if it helps...I could beat you in an arm wrestling match. [emoji123]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No camouflage, I am simply not obligated to share, nor is it, in my opinion, an important question. God creates male, female, hermaphrodite, etc., by his will and for his glory. What God has created is good.
I detect a mysogynist personality in you.
You state:

There is no biblical text to support what you state. You have literally made it up from your carnal mind. I wonder if you even present milk, let alone meat. Based upon your false claims we can discern that it is neither.
1 Timothy 2:11-14 is an intesting passage as Paul discusses his personal approach. The Greek clause in this passage can also be translated as "I do not, presently at this moment, allow women to teach..." There is a reason why Paul did this. In that culture, women were not allowed to be trained and educated. However, Paul was providing both training and education to women (God is inclusive in training his saints). Also, in pagan temples women were guided by false impressions of evil spirits (like your false impressions) so that Paul needed to correct the women regarding this issue.
I suggest you step down off your false pedestal and recognize that we are equals. God has created us for his glory. But, if it helps...I could beat you in an arm wrestling match. [emoji123]

I said
lolol No we are not equals, I am open and honest. I speak truth to all the brotherhood on any subject. Even on women. If your a woman the Holy Spirit is trying to help you. I am trying to help you. But you are fighting against us both. If you cant be honest and open you cant be trusted.

MennoSota

I said
lolol No we are not equals, I am open and honest. I speak truth to all the brotherhood on any subject. Even on women. If your a woman the Holy Spirit is trying to help you. I am trying to help you. But you are fighting against us both. If you cant be honest and open you cant be trusted.

I am open and honest. I honestly am not obligated to share my gender...even though I could beat you in an arm wrestling match. [emoji123]
The Holy Spirit is counselor to all the brothers, sisters and hermaphrodites in the body of Christ. All are a part of Christ through Jesus atoning sacrifice.
I don't fight against the Holy Spirit on this issue. I stand up against you mysogynistic view of God's word. I stand up against your non biblical claims. You, squeaky, are making false claims that are not from the Holy Spirit. There, that's honest and Godward truth directed specifically at you. You are in sin. Repent.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am open and honest. I honestly am not obligated to share my gender...even though I could beat you in an arm wrestling match. [emoji123]
The Holy Spirit is counselor to all the brothers, sisters and hermaphrodites in the body of Christ. All are a part of Christ through Jesus atoning sacrifice.
I don't fight against the Holy Spirit on this issue. I stand up against you mysogynistic view of God's word. I stand up against your non biblical claims. You, squeaky, are making false claims that are not from the Holy Spirit. There, that's honest and Godward truth directed specifically at you. You are in sin. Repent.

I said
Well whether your a male or female, you are an idiot when it comes to scripture. If your a woman your blaspheming the Word of God. And showing you have the spirit that Eve had. And your calling Jesus a liar for allowing them verses in His Word.

MennoSota

I said
Well whether your a male or female, you are an idiot when it comes to scripture. If your a woman your blaspheming the Word of God. And showing you have the spirit that Eve had. And your calling Jesus a liar for allowing them verses in His Word.

LOL, God adopted me as His child and here you are calling me an idiot. Nice love you're showing.
You need to read Romans 8
Romans 8:1-2,9-12,16-18,23-30,32-39
[1]So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.
[2]And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.
[9]But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)
[10]And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life because you have been made right with God.
[11]The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.
[12]Therefore, dear brothers and sisters, you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do.
[16]For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.
[17]And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.
[18]Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.
[23]And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us.
[24]We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it.
[25]But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)
[26]And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
[27]And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
[28]And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
[29]For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
[30]And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
[32]Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?
[33]Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself.
[34]Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.
[35]Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
[36](As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”)
[37]No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
[38]And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
[39]No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL, God adopted me as His child and here you are calling me an idiot. Nice love you're showing.
You need to read Romans 8
Romans 8:1-2,9-12,16-18,23-30,32-39
[1]So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.
[2]And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.
[9]But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)
[10]And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life because you have been made right with God.
[11]The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.
[12]Therefore, dear brothers and sisters, you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do.
[16]For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.
[17]And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.
[18]Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.
[23]And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us.
[24]We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it.
[25]But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)
[26]And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
[27]And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will.
[28]And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
[29]For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
[30]And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory.
[32]Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?
[33]Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself.
[34]Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.
[35]Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
[36](As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”)
[37]No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
[38]And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
[39]No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I said
lol So short. So shallow. Have you ever studied the IF's.

ONLY CHRISTIANS IF? ONLY LOVED IF? IF IS A CONDITION

Heb 3:5-6
5 And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward,
6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are IF we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
Eph 4:21
21 IF indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
1 Pet 4:17-18
17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and IF it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18 Now "IF the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Heb 3:14
14 For we have become partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
I Jn 1:8-10
8 IF we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 IF we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 IF we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
John 15:10
10 "IF you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends IF you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For IF you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But IF you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
I Jn 5:3-4
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: IF anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and IF anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Matt 28:20
20 "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
(NKJ)Col 1:23
23 IF indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
(NKJ)
xxx The IF's in the Word of God are conditions of love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. God says He will(not is) but will be a Father to us. If has always been one of the biggest conditions for love in God. God will love you IF.

2 Cor 6:14-18
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
(NKJ)

2 Pet 1:5-10
5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
(NKJ)

Gal 3:29
29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

John 15:7
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:6-7
6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
(NKJ)

John 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

Luke 13:3
3 "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
(NKJ)

Luke 13:5
5 "I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LOL,

I said
Is this part of Gods Word?

Do you just pick and choose which verses you want to obey. Let me show you another one. If you don't keep them verses, you will be a liar, and the truth is not in you.

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

MennoSota

I said
lol So short. So shallow. Have you ever studied the IF's.

ONLY CHRISTIANS IF? ONLY LOVED IF? IF IS A CONDITION

Heb 3:5-6
5And Moses indeed was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken afterward,
6but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are IF we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
Eph 4:21
21IF indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
John 6:29
29Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
Matt 11:27
27"All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
1 Pet 4:17-18
17For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and IF it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18Now "IF the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"
Heb 3:14
14For we have become partakers of Christ IF we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
I Jn 1:8-10
8IF we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9IF we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10IF we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
I Jn 2:4-5
4He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
10"IF you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
John 15:14
14"You are My friends IF you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:3
3Now by this we know that we know Him, IF we keep His commandments.
Matt 6:14-15
14"For IF you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15"But IF you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
I Jn 5:3-4
3For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
4For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith.
Rev 22:18-19
18For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: IF anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19and IF anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Matt 28:20
20"teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
(NKJ)Col 1:23
23IF indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
(NKJ)
xxx The IF's in the Word of God are conditions of love. There is no such thing as unconditional love. God says He will(not is) but will be a Father to us. If has always been one of the biggest conditions for love in God. God will love you IF.

2 Cor 6:14-18
14Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
17Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18"I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
(NKJ)

2 Pet 1:5-10
5But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge,
6to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness,
7to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
8For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
10Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble;
(NKJ)

Gal 3:29
29And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:24-25
24And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

John 15:7
7"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
(NKJ)

John 14:15
15"If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

10"If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:6-7
6But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises.
7For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
(NKJ)

John 6:65
65And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

Luke 13:3
3"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
(NKJ)

Luke 13:5
5"I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
(NKJ)
Here's a big IF:
Philippians 2:1-18
[1]Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate?
[2]Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.
[3]Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.
[4]Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.
[5]You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
[6]Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
[7]Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,
[8]he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
[9]Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,
[10]that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
[11]and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
[12]Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear.
[13]For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
[14]Do everything without complaining and arguing,
[15]so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people.
[16]Hold firmly to the word of life; then, on the day of Christ’s return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless.
[17]But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy.
[18]Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your joy.