Milk Understanding

clefty

Oh ya , both pistis and pisteuo are used over 245 times each in the NT.

When God repeats Himself , pay extra attention!

This is the form I was getting at...the faith of Yahushua which was common in the Way the first century church...

Titus 1:4

“To Titus, my true son in our common faith:...”

Not faith IN Him but the faith OF Him...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Silly question.
I'll return it.
Squeaky, How would you know? If your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.
Tell us...how would you know? What evidence does God provide us so that we can know He has adopted us and calls us His child and we cry out, Abba Father?
Tell us, squeaky, how would you know? If your not receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ yet.

I said
lolol Now that is a silly question. I am receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ.

MennoSota

I said
lolol Now that is a silly question. I am receiving the revelations of Jesus Christ.
You may not be receiving revelations from Jesus. The word of God, in the Bible, is our revelation from God (Jesus). Anything outside of the Bible may be coming from demons.
Your comments and behavior don't line up with the Bible. This is a sure sign that you are not receiving revelations from Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You may not be receiving revelations from Jesus. The word of God, in the Bible, is our revelation from God (Jesus). Anything outside of the Bible may be coming from demons.
Your comments and behavior don't line up with the Bible. This is a sure sign that you are not receiving revelations from Jesus Christ.

I said
lol Its obvious you haven't read any of these revelations. If you would read them you would find they are the Word of God word for word every verse. Is straight out of the bible. You must be one of them complainers I hear about.

[Jde 1:10, 13, 16
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. ...
13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. ...
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage.

MennoSota

I said
lol Its obvious you haven't read any of these revelations. If you would read them you would find they are the Word of God word for word every verse. Is straight out of the bible. You must be one of them complainers I hear about.

[Jde 1:10, 13, 16
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. ...
13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. ...
16 These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling [words], flattering people to gain advantage.

I read the Bible daily. The Bible is revealed to everyone who reads it.
If you quote scripture, great. Anything added as though you receive something more, is a false claim by you.
Feel free to quote scripture. Let it speak on its own.
Hebrews 4:12-16
[12]For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
[13]Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.
[14]So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe.
[15]This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.
[16]So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I read the Bible daily. The Bible is revealed to everyone who reads it.
If you quote scripture, great. Anything added as though you receive something more, is a false claim by you.
Feel free to quote scripture. Let it speak on its own.
Hebrews 4:12-16
[12]For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
[13]Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.
[14]So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe.
[15]This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.
[16]So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

I said
I do and you would have none that if you would have read one before you started criticizing. Now there are some who want to know what I get out of the revelation, so I post a small commentary for them.

MennoSota

I said
I do and you would have none that if you would have read one before you started criticizing. Now there are some who want to know what I get out of the revelation, so I post a small commentary for them.
There is where we run into disagreement. You add commentary, which is questionable.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is where we run into disagreement. You add commentary, which is questionable.

I said
Before you got here a lot of people used to ask me what I got from the revelation. That is why I put the commentaries on them. Go read my latest their is no commentary. "Jesus Changed the law-examples"
That's what I don't understand about you naysayers. You judge without reading what your judging. You criticize the one that received the revelation when only he can know what he was thinking. And you haven't ever received any revelations of Jesus Christ.

MennoSota

I said
Before you got here a lot of people used to ask me what I got from the revelation. That is why I put the commentaries on them. Go read my latest their is no commentary. "Jesus Changed the law-examples"
That's what I don't understand about you naysayers. You judge without reading what your judging. You criticize the one that received the revelation when only he can know what he was thinking. And you haven't ever received any revelations of Jesus Christ.
Squeaky, stick with just posting verses. When you try explain you end up in an odd place.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, stick with just posting verses. When you try explain you end up in an odd place.

I said
Just for fun, who are you to judge me?
You like just the verses, then you read just the verses. There are many others who want to know what I see in a revelation. I'm not going to shut them out on your account.

MennoSota

I said
Just for fun, who are you to judge me?
You like just the verses, then you read just the verses. There are many others who want to know what I see in a revelation. I'm not going to shut them out on your account.
All you see is what God's word says. Whatever you add is not revelation...it's your opinion.

MennoSota

I said
What you just said is that written in scripture or is that just your own opinion?
How come you can have one and you say I cant?
You are free to have an opinion, just don't call it a revelation from God. The only revelation is in scripture. After that it's just our opinion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are free to have an opinion, just don't call it a revelation from God. The only revelation is in scripture. After that it's just our opinion.

I said
The one that receives the revelation is the only one who knows why. And if they received it that is a blessing to them. Of a much deeper understanding than anyone could come up with carnally. Like I said before I'm just sharing them with others. To establish a goal that they might look for .

MennoSota

I said
The one that receives the revelation is the only one who knows why. And if they received it that is a blessing to them. Of a much deeper understanding than anyone could come up with carnally. Like I said before I'm just sharing them with others. To establish a goal that they might look for .

This is where we disagree. Many people go down a wrong path by following your theory.
2 Timothy 3:15-17
[15]You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.
[16]All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
[17]God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is where we disagree. Many people go down a wrong path by following your theory.
2 Timothy 3:15-17
[15]You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus.
[16]All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
[17]God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

I said
lol What bible did you get them verses out of? And what theory would that be?

[2Ti 3:15-17 NKJV]
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Last edited:

MennoSota

I said
lol What bible did you get them verses out of? And what theory would that be?

[2Ti 3:15-17 NKJV]
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
You do realize that there was only one king james, unless you include LeBron James, so there ain't a new king james. [emoji41]
Please tell me you don't believe God spoke in king james english. [emoji28]