Milk Understanding

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Pistis is the Greek word for our English word Faith, a noun. Pisteuo is the corresponding verb to pistis, which the English has no word for. Hence the true understanding of how to apply NT Faith or pistis, "pisteuo", has been lost to time. Todays church world has built their understanding on the mistranslated words believe, believer, and believing.. The words the English should have had to correctly translate pisteuo are faithe, faither, and faithing.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pistis is the Greek word for our English word Faith, a noun. Pisteuo is the corresponding verb to pistis, which the English has no word for. Hence the true understanding of how to apply NT Faith or pistis, "pisteuo", has been lost to time. Todays church world has built their understanding on the mistranslated words believe, believer, and believing.. The words the English should have had to correctly translate pisteuo are faithe, faither, and faithing.

I said
I agree that people don't actually know what faith is. I received a good revelation on it 25 years ago. And it works for me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol I thought you would never ask.

FAITH (SPIRITUAL STRENGTH)(Spritual conviction)(True To Your Word)

Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
Rev 3:8
8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
1 Tim 6:12
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
1 Tim 6:14-16
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.
2 Cor 4:7
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
James 1:4
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
James 1:2-3
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
Phil 4:11-12
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
1 Tim 6:7-8
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
Heb 13:5-6
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Luke 12:15
15 And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
Col 3:2-3
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
2 Cor 4:17-18
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Heb 11:1-3
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Rom 10:17
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:8
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
James 2:17
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)
xxx Faith is spiritual strength. Now we read the Word and believe it, and if we believe it wrong we receive no real faith. But because faith is a gift from God according to our beliefs, this is why we change our beliefs. If we believe it right God is always there to add a portion of faith to the right belief. Our spiritual strength is what we stand on in resisting the devil. And resisting the flesh(emotions & feelings). Dont be deceived about faith, faith is not you just believing, that is blind faith. Faith is a gift from God for believing the right thing(verses). It says faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. When you can hear the verses quoted to you in your mind by the Holy Spirit and you try to obey the verse you will receive spiritual strength to do just that. But only a portion never enough to get comfortable with but enough to obey the verse. But if your not receiving verses to grow by, and you think you have faith, you are walking in a delusional state.
Our part is to read the Word and believe what we read the way it is written. Gods part is to see that the power is in the Word that He has spoken. Gods gift to us for believing the Word is faith and that faith is our strength to submit to the Word of God. Many believe the Word of God but cant find the strength to obey it. And you cant feel your faith. You can only try to obey it because you believe it. Then you fight inside to obey it(fight the good fight). You fight against your emotions and feelings which are your unclean spirits. You fail and try again, you fail and try again. And each time you fail because you tried you receive another portion of faith. Until your faith is strong enough to obey. And every time you fight your going to suffer wrongfully, and that is walking in love.
Faith is our confidence that God will do what He says He will do in His Word. IF we do what He tells us to do. Blind faith is what alot of people have. Which is not faith but hopeing.

Rom 5:1-6

1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
(NKJ)

Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:3-10
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
9 receiving the end of your faith-- the salvation of your souls.
10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
(NKJ)

1Thes 1:5
5 For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:9
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
(NKJ)

Acts 2:40
40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation."
(NKJ)

Rom 4:20-25
20 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God,
21 and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
22 And therefore "it was accounted to him for righteousness."
23 Now it was not written for his sake alone that it was imputed to him,
24 but also for us. It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead,
25 who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:6
6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
(NKJ)

Weak Faith
John 20:24-28
24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord." So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."
26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!"
27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
(NKJ)

Strong Faith

Matt 8:6-10
6 saying, "Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented."
7 And Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."
8 The centurion answered and said, "Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.
9 "For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."
10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
(NKJ)

Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
(NKJ)

Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 4:17-18
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
(NKJ)
[Phl 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
lol I thought you would never ask.

FAITH (SPIRITUAL STRENGTH)(Spritual conviction)(True To Your Word)

Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
Rev 3:8
8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
1 Tim 6:12
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
1 Tim 6:14-16
14 that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing,
15 which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.
2 Cor 4:7
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
James 1:4
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
James 1:2-3
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
Phil 4:11-12
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
1 Tim 6:7-8
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.
Heb 13:5-6
5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
6 So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Luke 12:15
15 And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
Col 3:2-3
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
Eph 4:21
21 if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus:
2 Cor 4:17-18
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Heb 11:1-3
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Rom 10:17
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Rom 10:8
8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
James 2:17
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
James 2:20
20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)
xxx Faith is spiritual strength. Now we read the Word and believe it, and if we believe it wrong we receive no real faith. But because faith is a gift from God according to our beliefs, this is why we change our beliefs. If we believe it right God is always there to add a portion of faith to the right belief. Our spiritual strength is what we stand on in resisting the devil. And resisting the flesh(emotions & feelings). Dont be deceived about faith, faith is not you just believing, that is blind faith. Faith is a gift from God for believing the right thing(verses). It says faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. When you can hear the verses quoted to you in your mind by the Holy Spirit and you try to obey the verse you will receive spiritual strength to do just that. But only a portion never enough to get comfortable with but enough to obey the verse. But if your not receiving verses to grow by, and you think you have faith, you are walking in a delusional state.
Our part is to read the Word and believe what we read the way it is written. Gods part is to see that the power is in the Word that He has spoken. Gods gift to us for believing the Word is faith and that faith is our strength to submit to the Word of God. Many believe the Word of God but cant find the strength to obey it. And you cant feel your faith. You can only try to obey it because you believe it. Then you fight inside to obey it(fight the good fight). You fight against your emotions and feelings which are your unclean spirits. You fail and try again, you fail and try again. And each time you fail because you tried you receive another portion of faith. Until your faith is strong enough to obey. And every time you fight your going to suffer wrongfully, and that is walking in love.
Faith is our confidence that God will do what He says He will do in His Word. IF we do what He tells us to do. Blind faith is what alot of people have. Which is not faith but hopeing.

Rom 5:1-6

1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance;
4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
(NKJ)

Eph 3:14-19
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height--
19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:3-10
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,
9 receiving the end of your faith-- the salvation of your souls.
10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,
(NKJ)

1Thes 1:5
5 For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.
(NKJ)

Rom 5:9
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
(NKJ)

Acts 2:40
40 And with many other words he testified and exhorted them, saying, "Be saved from this perverse generation."
(NKJ)

Rom 4:20-25
20 He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God,
21 and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform.
22 And therefore "it was accounted to him for righteousness."
23 Now it was not written for his sake alone that it was imputed to him,
24 but also for us. It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead,
25 who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:6
6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
(NKJ)

Weak Faith
John 20:24-28
24 Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord." So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe."
26 And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, "Peace to you!"
27 Then He said to Thomas, "Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."
28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"
(NKJ)

Strong Faith

Matt 8:6-10
6 saying, "Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented."
7 And Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."
8 The centurion answered and said, "Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.
9 "For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."
10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
(NKJ)

Eph 2:18-20
18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone,
(NKJ)

Eph 3:12
12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
(NKJ)

Rom 4:17-18
17 (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
18 who, contrary to hope, in hope believed, so that he became the father of many nations, according to what was spoken, "So shall your descendants be."
(NKJ)
[Phl 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No , no , no ! Your words. Not copying Scripture.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You should be able to give your understanding of "pisteuo" or how to apply Faith in a few sentences.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No , no , no ! Your words. Not copying Scripture.

I said
You don't understand what a born again Christian does is share what and how the Holy Spirit taught them. There is to much personal opinion out there just confusing everyone. Scripture says to demonstrate the Spirit.

[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I'm not going to drag it out of you. Can you explain your understanding of how to apply pisteuo or not?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Sorry squeaky, that explanation is built on the mistranslation , not what the NT written were trying to communicate.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry squeaky, that explanation is built on the mistranslation , not what the NT written were trying to communicate.

I said
You only prove what scripture says. God opens the eyes of some and some He blinds them. Look I'm the one who received the revelation, I know what I received. If you cant see it that is your problem. All I can do is share it with you.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Thanks squeaky for sharing something with me that is special to you. Just remember to stay teachable.

clefty

That should help clarify “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”...

Yup keep the Faith OF...means live as He did...follow Him His way...walk His faith walk

Keep His faith...the one He kept

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Hi clefty, not sure I'm following your understanding. But I do acknowledge Jesus was the first goer , and we are to follow.

Are you familiar with the Greek word pisteuo? The verb form of the noun pistis? And how pisteuo could not be translated into the English language?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That should help clarify “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua”...

Yup keep the Faith OF...means live as He did...follow Him His way...walk His faith walk

Keep His faith...the one He kept

I said
Do you know what His faith was?

[Jhn 8:29
29 "And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Doesn't really matter if their new or old , your understanding is wrong. It's exactly the same as most of the people in this site.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Doesn't really matter if their new or old , your understanding is wrong. It's exactly the same as most of the people in this site.

I said
lolol Well lets agree that one of us is wrong. Let me ask you have you ever received the revelations of Jesus Christ yet?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Allow me to test you. If you have the Spirit of Christ , as I'm sure you will claim, you also have the mind of Christ.
If you know Scripture , there are many examples of what happens to the faither when the Spirit of Christ is sealed inside the human being.

But Scripture says nothing about what happens when you have the mind of Christ , you have to have the experience.
So tell me , what happens , and what is it like to have the mind of Christ?

MennoSota

I said
You only prove what scripture says. God opens the eyes of some and some He blinds them. Look I'm the one who received the revelation, I know what I received. If you cant see it that is your problem. All I can do is share it with you.

Do you think your eyes are open or they are blind? Would a blind person know the difference?
Did you actually receive a revelation from God or are you like Joseph Smith and just imagine the revelation is from God when it's not?
Joseph Smith said, "I know what I received," but what he received was from hell. Muhammad said, "I know what I received," but what he received was from hell.
Paul tells us that there were many who claimed "revelations" from God, but they were deceiving spirits.
My skepticism is that "What you said" doesn't jibe with what God says. That is a problem and thus you may very well be falsely testifying.