Militarized Police

Christian Liberty

I was referring to the fact that God has instructed His people to obey the law of the land they live in. If I had been referring to God's Law, I would have capitalized the "L". Romans 13:1-5 It's a matter of basic respect for and love of God.

I don't interpret Romans 13 the same way you do. Romans 13 specifically refers to rulers punishing evil and rewarding good, and says you will have no fear of the one who is in authority if you do what is good. So, while we are to defer to the one who is in authority when it comes to punishing evil rather than taking justice into their own hands, this does not mean we must obey unjust and tyrannical laws.

THall

I was referring to the fact that God has instructed His people to obey the law of the land they live in. If I had been referring to God's Law, I would have capitalized the "L". Romans 13:1-5 It's a matter of basic respect for and love of God.

Your argument and you are insane.
God would never give authority to those
that prosecute unjust laws, because God is
perfect and does not enable sin.

Anyone tempted, even for a moment to
empathize with IMJ's insane position, or for
one second to believe that the police actually police
their own, must watch this video. Make sure you
watch and LISTEN to the end, where a female
cop tells the rest of the officers to wait because they
are in a

"RED CONDITION"

which means there is a squad car camera rolling.
She wanted them to wait before they beat the guy down,
so she could turn the camera off.

Check mate.

Here is the short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIXgIxX41o

THall

You training to be Nick? Try to act like a man. No man worthy of the name talks to a lady like that.

Get your act together.

No lady lies and misleads as your
subject matter does on a daily
basis. Pull your head out of the
dark place you have it lodged and
man up. Men speak the truth, you
on the other hand like to enable the
deceivers and snakes. Get some
discernment and learn to speak the truth.
Be a man for a change, not a lady.

IMJerusha

I don't interpret Romans 13 the same way you do.

I'm surprised! :rolleyes:

Romans 13 specifically refers to rulers punishing evil and rewarding good, and says you will have no fear of the one who is in authority if you do what is good. So, while we are to defer to the one who is in authority when it comes to punishing evil rather than taking justice into their own hands, this does not mean we must obey unjust and tyrannical laws.

Romans 12 specifically precedes Romans 13 and what is found there? "Bless those who persecute you." (12:14) Romans specifically refers to submission to authorities. Common sense would dictate that if you aren't up to blessing those who persecute you, you should find another place to live. (Romans 13:5) We don't get to mold Christianity to our satisfaction, CL.

IMJerusha

Your argument and you are insane.
God would never give authority to those
that prosecute unjust laws, because God is
perfect and does not enable sin.

Anyone tempted, even for a moment to
empathize with IMJ's insane position, or for
one second to believe that the police actually police
their own, must watch this video. Make sure you
watch and LISTEN to the end, where a female
cop tells the rest of the officers to wait because they
are in a

"RED CONDITION"

which means there is a squad car camera rolling.
She wanted them to wait before they beat the guy down,
so she could turn the camera off.

Check mate.

Here is the short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIIXgIxX41o

There is a difference between someone who is trying to make law enforcement better and someone who is working for lawlessness which you are. The fact that I support improved law enforcement and the checks in place does not make me a liar or insane. It makes me a lady with a heart for the Lord and desire to do what is right within the law of the land in which I live.

One other thing....I don't see the dash cam being turned off and the cameras officers were concerned about was probably cameras belonging to witnesses wanting to portray a so-called Police beating when the actuality is that it took four+ officers to subdue the man who refused to put his hands behind his back which meant they were tucked beneath him where a firearm could have been concealed. It appears there was no body search of that individual before he was pulled from the car and placed on his stomach on the ground so he very well could have had a concealed firearm or incriminating evidence or even something to do bodily harm to himself. Do you hear the one officer yelling "kick it" ie. gun? One thing is certain, he wasn't complying in any way with requests or commands and was very strong. Oftentimes, "red" means that the area is deemed a red zone....an area profiled as high crime and charged with bad attitude toward law enforcement so picking the guy up off the ground after a struggle of that nature, which he wholly participated in, and moving him to the transport squad before it was ready to receive him would have given juicy subject matter for the twisters. As it is, this video has been prepared for the slant.

Last edited:

THall

There is a difference between someone who is trying to make law enforcement better and someone who is working for lawlessness which you are. The fact that I support improved law enforcement and the checks in place does not make me a liar or insane. It makes me a lady with a heart for the Lord and desire to do what is right within the law of the land in which I live.

One other thing....I don't see the dash cam being turned off and the cameras officers were concerned about was probably cameras belonging to witnesses wanting to portray a so-called Police beating when the actuality is that it took four+ officers to subdue the man who refused to put his hands behind his back which meant they were tucked beneath him where a firearm could have been concealed. It appears there was no body search of that individual before he was pulled from the car and placed on his stomach on the ground so he very well could have had a concealed firearm or incriminating evidence or even something to do bodily harm to himself. Do you hear the one officer yelling "kick it" ie. gun? One thing is certain, he wasn't complying in any way with requests or commands and was very strong. Oftentimes, "red" means that the area is deemed a red zone....an area profiled as high crime and charged with bad attitude toward law enforcement so picking the guy up off the ground after a struggle of that nature, which he wholly participated in, and moving him to the transport squad before it was ready to receive him would have given juicy subject matter for the twisters. As it is, this video has been prepared for the slant.

"There is a difference between someone who is trying to make law enforcement better and someone who is working for lawlessness which you are."

More spin and lies from you.

Here is the truth. I am actually the one who has been working
to make law enforcement better, literally by training officers
for over 20 years, mostly SWAT teams, but an occasional patrol rifle
and tactics class for patrol officers.

While in the real world you have actually done nothing to help any officer.

IMJerusha

Here is the truth. I am actually the one who has been working
to make law enforcement better, literally by training officers
for over 20 years, mostly SWAT teams, but an occasional patrol rifle
and tactics class for patrol officers.

I doubt it. You're unfit.

While in the real world you have actually done nothing to help any officer.

You would have no clue what I have or have not done as regards law enforcement nor am I obligated to enlighten you.

THall

I doubt it. You're unfit.

You would have no clue what I have or have not done as regards law enforcement nor am I obligated to enlighten you.

You are insane, and no light
comes from you. One thing
no one has to worry about on
this planet is you actually
enlightening them about anything.

Christian Liberty

Romans 12 specifically precedes Romans 13 and what is found there? "Bless those who persecute you." (12:14) Romans specifically refers to submission to authorities. Common sense would dictate that if you aren't up to blessing those who persecute you, you should find another place to live. (Romans 13:5) We don't get to mold Christianity to our satisfaction, CL.

"Bless those who persecute you."

Yet, that is not what you are doing. Instead, you are ignoring that persecution is happening and downright praising the State that persecutes. And, Romans 13 has nothing to do with the nonsensical "love it or leave it" argument.

I don't "mold Christianity" to my satisfaction, I just take verses 3 and 4 in Romans 13 seriously: you don't.

Now, I'm going to drop out of this one because it is impossible to convince anyone of anything on the internet, and rabid legal positivists are an unnecessary negative influence on my life. God bless!:)

IMJerusha

"Bless those who persecute you."

Yet, that is not what you are doing. Instead, you are ignoring that persecution is happening and downright praising the State that persecutes.

If you think you are being persecuted here in our United States, you should try living elsewhere....Mexico, perhaps, or somewhere in Asia, you poor put upon individual. I really hope you're not one of those misguided youths that runs over to ISIS in the hope of making the world a better place.

And, Romans 13 has nothing to do with the nonsensical "love it or leave it" argument.

If you are a Christian, it most certainly does.

I don't "mold Christianity" to my satisfaction, I just take verses 3 and 4 in Romans 13 seriously: you don't.

Yes, you take those verses very seriously out of Christian context.

Now, I'm going to drop out of this one because it is impossible to convince anyone of anything on the internet, and rabid legal positivists are an unnecessary negative influence on my life.

"Rabid legal positivist?" That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever called me. Thank you!

God bless!:)
I'm not sure you can wish for someone what you can not yourself recognize, but :idunno: maybe.