Michael's Latest!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Musterion,

I see you closed the other Thread. How convenient of you. Well, Nov. 9th came and went about two hours ago here. You actually think that is the end of it?! Just because I didn't get the exact day right doesn't mean that it's not going to happen, musty. I suppose you are plenty pleased with yourself that the 9th came and went without an Earthquake in CA.

Well, I'm quite pleased as punch knowing that it is still going to happen in the extremely near future, whether any of you think so or not. Yippee! I've got the day wrong. There are things that I know of which have been made clear to me by the Lord that I cannot yet share with you. Some excellently good news. If I could share it with you, I would be quite happy. But for now, I must remain silent.

That doesn't mean you are supposed to bug me endlessly to find out what it is. But I can guarantee you that California will still get that Great Earthquake and a Great Flood afterwards, and you shall then know that God was with me in these things. I don't give a hoot if I have been wrong about which day it is. I'm happy as a lark just knowing that I have been wrong, but I will be right. Do you know what I mean, musty?

The land may fall into the ocean, which is what I'm thinking {not all of CA!}. But it may instead have a lot of the ocean cover it instead from tsunami waves or coastal flooding, etc. Yes, it will happen SOON!! Before the end of this year or the first part of next year. My bet is before this year is finished, but what do I know, eh? I am not that great at timing things sometimes, but I make up for it in essence. The Lord sent 7 inches of snow for me so that a New York reporter could know that I was a true prophet. It happened and I have the proof of it, because I have the letter I wrote to him telling him so, and also the newspaper article about the 7 inches of snow falling upon his office building in Manhattan.

So let's see what happens, buddy. I still care about all of you here and I do love you, regardless of your lack of support. Jesus taught me to Love People, my brethren, so I have learned Well from Him! Once I get the go-ahead to share new things that have been made known to me, you will be one of the first to know. Frankly, I already have some close friends and a couple family members who know the secrets. There are important reasons why I can't tell you now, or else I would love to.

I have been a member of TOL for well over 3 years now and, of course, I have grown to love most everyone here, with a real love, not anything phony. Despite whether you want to call me a liar or tell me that I am making God a liar by my prophecies. Give it all some time. Throw all of the stones you want to on me. It will hardly faze me, musty, but I will keep Jesus as my Savior and I'll remember His Forgiveness and Understanding. I know that I have some egg on my face, but no big deal, to be honest. I don't care. That doesn't make the vision that I had void!

My vision was not given to me in vain and during it, I did not see the date Nov. 9th flashing on and off during the vision. I'm very happy that you will see what I've said come to pass shortly, in just a matter of months. Until then, I remain as a humble servant and witness, who Trusts God and Jesus, and the Holy Ghost! In a Bit!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I suppose you are plenty pleased with yourself that the 9th came and went without an Earthquake in CA.

Well, I'm quite pleased as punch knowing that it is still going to happen in the extremely near future, whether any of you think so or not. Yippee!

You're happy that an earthquake is going to happen? "Yippee," you say? How many people's lives do you suppose will be devastated by said earthquake?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You're happy that an earthquake is going to happen? "Yippee," you say? How many people's lives do you suppose will be devastated by said earthquake?

In that he's no different than any number of Christians here anxiously waiting for the same thing, they just use different words. And then they castigate him for saying the same things they've said only they'd used different words.

The way I see it, Michael has a kinder heart than those other Christians even though his reality isn't the same as mine.

(And as a Californian, I expect to be here for the remainder of my lifetime. :) )

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In that he's no different than any number of Christians here anxiously waiting for the same thing, they just use different words. And then they castigate him for saying the same things they've said only they'd used different words.

The way I see it, Michael has a kinder heart than those other Christians even though his reality isn't the same as mine.

(And as a Californian, I expect to be here for the remainder of my lifetime. :) )
Maybe the next date that nice guy, Michael, claims came from GOD will be after your death.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Give it up Michael and just live by faith. You don't know when anything is going to happen, so stop guessing. If you are seeing visions maybe you need mental help because its not coming from God.
20 years from now he will still be claiming "soon".
He's already been wrong on several dates he has proclaimed over the years.

musterion

Give it up Michael and just live by faith. You don't know when anything is going to happen, so stop guessing. If you are seeing visions maybe you need mental help because its not coming from God.

If he were just guessing and said so, I wouldn't care less. I doubt anyone here would.

It's when he puts his lies into the mouth of God by saying "God told me..." that is when he is to be rebuked and exposed as the blasphemer he is.

Robert Pate

Banned
If he were just guessing and said so, I wouldn't care less. I doubt anyone here would.

It's when he puts his lies into the mouth of God by saying "God told me..." that is when he is to be rebuked and exposed as the blasphemer he is.

Amen to that. Christianity has suffered some bad blows in the last 70 years. So many phonies that claim to be Christians but are not Christians. TV gave birth to a whole bunch of false teachers and then there was the holiness movement. It has gotten to the point that you don't want to tell people that you are a Christian because they will think that you are one of those religious nuts like Michael.

Arthur Brain

Once again we see water finding its own level. Artie, Banana, Russia...Michael's biggest supporters at the moment. Very telling.

I'm not a "supporter", nor do I agree with Michael's predictions or have generally taken that much of an interest in any of his claims of prophecy over the months. What I am fed up of is your constant harrasment of the guy under the guise of 'righteousness'. You have made all sorts of unsubstantiated crack pot claims and sometimes rival Alex Jones in the loony department. Added to which you've deliberately lied about people on here, closed threads when called out on such and even made innuendo about people being homosexual here. You're one of the bitterest cranks on the forum and where it comes to water levels you might wanna check where your own is at...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm not a "supporter", nor do I agree with Michael's predictions or have generally taken that much of an interest in any of his claims of prophecy over the months. What I am fed up of is your constant harrasment of the guy under the guise of 'righteousness'. You have made all sorts of unsubstantiated crack pot claims and sometimes rival Alex Jones in the loony department. Added to which you've deliberately lied about people on here, closed threads when called out on such and even made innuendo about people being homosexual here. You're one of the bitterest cranks on the forum and where it comes to water levels you might wanna check where your own is at...

Couldn't have been said better. :up:

musterion

You and Anna are awfully riled up for a couple of practical atheists. :think:

oatmeal

When God reveals something by revelation to an individual, it is always perfectly accurate.

It is not guess or an estimation, it is real and precise.

If a person chooses to imagine that God is talking to them, well, they will spue errors and lies out of their mouths.

If it was God telling you, He would not have erred on the date of that. Evidently, your source of information is not God but your imagination or some other spirits, unholy spirits

A person who chooses to exalt himself shall be humbled, but the person who humbles himself shall be exalted.

Matthew 23:12
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Luke 14:11
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 18:14
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

1 Peter 5:6
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

musterion

When God reveals something by revelation to an individual, it is always perfectly accurate.

It is not guess or an estimation, it is real and precise.

When you're right, you're right. The prophet will not be wrong when speaking prophecy because God cannot be wrong, and they only speak as God speaks. That's why they're called prophets.

So if the prophet is wrong, he ain't a prophet and never was.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Indeed ... until such a time that he cranks out a thread such as "On Deservedness" he will be considered (by me) to be more Christ-like, kinder and morally superior ...

To Michael ... the contributing, longtime member who created *this* thread ... don't sweat the small stuff. Your contributions on TOL are valued.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And another practical atheist comes to Cadry's defense. A pattern forms.

596302.png