masks work .. to infect you :(

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Masks are worn to protect others, NOT oneself! The surgical team don't wear masks because their patient might infect them but so they do not infect the patient. The pov of this study is not just meaningless, it is absurd!

Except they don't protect anyone against aerosol-carried viruses.. which is what the Coronavirus is...

way 2 go

Masks are worn to protect others, NOT oneself! The surgical team don't wear masks because their patient might infect them but so they do not infect the patient. The pov of this study is not just meaningless, it is absurd!
they don't protect others , just look at the "vape" going thru & around the mask
and that's particles we can see.

no one (hyperbole) handles mask correctly , everybody adjusts them while wearing them
they touch a door handle then later they adjust their mask , a warm & moist environment , a literal petri dish on their face,
so yes masks cause infection

cloth masks have a 97% failure rate at prevention

masks work to infect you 1.png

infections are going up because of mask mandates
--
sweden_2020-11-13 Mask charts.png

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
like a dictatorship , 1 person (premier or health officer) declares mandatory masks and fines for non-compliance

This example is federal
A Kentucky man accused of breaking Canada's coronavirus rules — twice — could be forced to pay a $569,000 fine ($750,000 Canadian), spend up to six months in prison, or both.

h0qnkg9M_400x400.jpg

Arthur Brain

Absolutely, but it'll make no difference to those who still want to whine and refuse to wear the things...

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Absolutely, but it'll make no difference to those who still want to whine and refuse to wear the things...

It is amazing how you equate people standing up for their freedoms and liberty with "whining". I suppose you think the Founding Father who fought for independence were "whiners" too.
People like you are the true danger to civilized society.

Arthur Brain

It is amazing how you equate people standing up for their freedoms and liberty with "whining". I suppose you think the Founding Father who fought for independence were "whiners" too.
People like you are the true danger to civilized society.
I don't. I'm just not a snowflake who conflates safety precautions and responsible behaviours with my civil liberties and freedom being taken away or that the sky is falling in...

ttruscott

If I don't have Covid then its not protecting anybody!! Your own words: Masks are unnecessary
Of course but it is claimed that we are carriers before we have symptoms and are most contagious in the few days BEFORE we feel any symptoms. I have not seen a study that refutes this yet.

ttruscott

Except they don't protect anyone against aerosol-carried viruses.. which is what the Coronavirus is...

Has it been proven that water vapour moves the same way as smoke? It does not seem to me that I get so much blow by the edges and this guy gets- is he exaggerating it somehow?

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
If I don't have Covid then its not protecting anybody!! Your own words: Masks are unnecessary
Of course but it is claimed that we are carriers before we have symptoms and are most contagious in the few days BEFORE we feel any symptoms. I have not seen a study that refutes this yet.

So you let your freedom and liberty be trampled on and you happily give away your rights because some tool somewhere claimed something? People like you just need to go away, permanently.

ttruscott

no one (hyperbole) handles mask correctly , everybody adjusts them while wearing them
they touch a door handle then later they adjust their mask , a warm & moist environment , a literal petri dish on their face,
so yes masks cause infection
This means that PEOPLE spread the infection even if the masks work as claimed, ie, why blame the masks? The infection breeds in the body tissues, not on the face, as far as I know. Bacteria can grow in a warm moist petri dish but a virus needs to infect the dna of a cell to survive.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
This means that PEOPLE spread the infection even if the masks work as claimed, ie, why blame the masks? The infection breeds in the body tissues, not on the face, as far as I know. Bacteria can grow in a warm moist petri dish but a virus needs to infect the dna of a cell to survive.
Have you worn a mask every flu season? 50,000 a year die from the flu. Why didn't you wear you mask and social distance every year?

ttruscott

So you let your freedom and liberty be trampled on and you happily give away your rights because some tool somewhere claimed something? People like you just need to go away, permanently.
No one is trampling my anything. I am in a social contract with people and I am no more careless of their health with a virus than I am careless with their health from my guns, my knives and swords or my dog. I have the right to make my own decision how I do that no matter how you scorn me for my decison.