Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
VOTER FRAUD: The made up conspiracy by the deranged, orange madman who knew he was unworthy of holding the Oval Office.

In his deranged mind, he thought intentionally allowing hundreds of thousands to die via the trump virus would go unnoticed.
Are you in Christ?

marke

Well of course they aren't. They actually have the sense to realize that fraud allegations are baseless and distanced themselves away from the lunacy.
Dumbacrat: 'I kno no dembacrat cummited voter fraud becuz dembacrats would not do sech a thang.'

marke

VOTER FRAUD: The made up conspiracy by the deranged, orange madman who knew he was unworthy of holding the Oval Office.

In his deranged mind, he thought intentionally allowing hundreds of thousands to die via the trump virus would go unnoticed.
You have your facts wrong. Stacey Abrams claimed she was cheated out of the governor's office because of widespread voter fraud, but she never offered any evidence, proof, or credible witness testimony. Biden, on the other hand, claimed he did not win because of voter fraud in spite of hundreds of credible evidences and witnesses to the contrary.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Remember the cruise ship Covid patients who'd mess up his numbers if they were allowed to be taken off the ship and transported to hospitals?

"I'd rather have the people stay [on the ship]... I like the numbers being where they are... I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault"

marke

Remember the cruise ship Covid patients who'd mess up his numbers if they were allowed to be taken off the ship and transported to hospitals?

"I'd rather have the people stay [on the ship]... I like the numbers being where they are... I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault"
What are we doing, trying to identify all those who died as a result of very bad decisions by very uninformed and incapable politicians?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yep, I remember. A rotund orange bundle of malice and incompetence all wrapped up as Putin’s *gift* to America.

marke

Yep, I remember. A rotund orange bundle of malice and incompetence all wrapped up as Putin’s *gift* to America.
Leftist anarchists hate Trump for supporting American traditions, laws, and values. They want politicians to hate America, love black racism, love murdering babies by abortion, love high taxes and inflation, love government control of every aspect of life, hate capitalism, love communism, and so forth.

marke

Leftist Maricopa county official: 'We will no longer be providing any materials or support to the auditors whether required by court order or not. This is a sham process and we will not stand for it, just like every other democrat official over the past five decades has never cooperated with any investigations into democrat voter fraud.'

marke

Or Sellers is a coward...
America is suffering great damage at the hands of corrupt officials who delight to pervert justice for personal gain. Look at all the corrupt officials who conspired with Obama and democrat insiders to illegally spy on Trump in a scandal hundreds of times worse than Watergate. And then look at all the corrupt officials who ignored the crimes of democrats in order to pursue for years false allegations against Trump.

Chris Wray has just been rebuked, 4 years after stupidly claiming the shootings at the republican ball field were nothing more than suicide by cop. The FBI has finally come clean about that and admitted the attack was a domestic terror attack. Leftists hate admitting the truth. Look at how Obama refused to call Muslim terror attacks "terror attacks," in order not to offend Muslim terrorists. How stupid is that?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Dumbacrat: 'I kno no dembacrat cummited voter fraud becuz dembacrats would not do sech a thang.'
When or if you get around to posting something as actual response instead of these increasingly inane non replies then there might be something worth addressing. Otherwise, the election was won months ago, there was no widespread voter fraud at all. Allegations of such were baseless and dismissed at state and federal level. Trump's former team are facing lawsuits and the rest of the world has moved on even if a minority of America still hasn't.

marke

When or if you get around to posting something as actual response instead of these increasingly inane non replies then there might be something worth addressing. Otherwise, the election was won months ago, there was no widespread voter fraud at all. Allegations of such were baseless and dismissed at state and federal level. Trump's former team are facing lawsuits and the rest of the world has moved on even if a minority of America still hasn't.
Deluded democrat cultists will go to their graves believing democrat lies covering their massive voter fraud crimes.