Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The plan is for Cyber Ninjas (sounds like the name of an under 5 kid's soccer team) to find discrepancies. They have to find discrepancies for the MAGA audience, and their sheer ineptitude will make it happen. If MAGA doesn't see discrepancies, there will be outrage. But - if MAGA does see discrepancies, there will also be outrage. Either way, it's win-win for MAGA political theater!

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Trump Claims Arizona Audit Uncovered Widespread Math

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump claimed that the election audit in Arizona had turned up “widespread math.”

“There were people counting votes who used math to do it,” he said. “This should never have been allowed to happen in our country.”

Explaining how math was used to count votes, Trump said, “If you take one number and add another number to it, you get a totally different number. It’s unfair and, quite frankly, a disgrace.”

Trump blamed Arizona election officials for “allowing math to be used in the first place,” but also pointed the finger at his former Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos.

“Betsy promised me she would totally get rid of math in this country,” he said. “She didn’t get it done.”

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump claimed that the election audit in Arizona had turned up “widespread math.”

“There were people counting votes who used math to do it,” he said. “This should never have been allowed to happen in our country.”

Explaining how math was used to count votes, Trump said, “If you take one number and add another number to it, you get a totally different number. It’s unfair and, quite frankly, a disgrace.”

Trump blamed Arizona election officials for “allowing math to be used in the first place,” but also pointed the finger at his former Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos.

“Betsy promised me she would totally get rid of math in this country,” he said. “She didn’t get it done.”
Asked to comment, AOC said confusedly, "math is racist - that's why I don't math, and you should too!"

Derf

Leftists can't even do original satire--they can only do satire that someone else has done to them:

marke

The plan is for Cyber Ninjas (sounds like the name of an under 5 kid's soccer team) to find discrepancies. They have to find discrepancies for the MAGA audience, and their sheer ineptitude will make it happen. If MAGA doesn't see discrepancies, there will be outrage. But - if MAGA does see discrepancies, there will also be outrage. Either way, it's win-win for MAGA political theater!
Democrats: 'Damm those right-wing conspiracy theorists and their obsession with voter fraud. Everybody with good sense and a college education knows for a fak that democrats would never commit voter fraud - ever.'

marke

Democrat obstructionism is on full display in Arizona where the crooks are pulling out all the stops in their desperate efforts to stop investigations into questionable democrat voting practices and results.

Arthur Brain

Well...

You really don't wanna rely on TGP as a source of "news"...

marke

Well...

Arizona officials are obstructing the investigation into voter fraud and now admit they did not earlier help investigators uncover key evidence of computer data they needed to complete their investigation.

Derf

Well...

Nor USA Today or Mercury News for fact checks, apparently.

This statement, in both your sources, is pure obfuscation:
In a May 15 tweet, Maricopa County recorder Stephen Richer said Trump's statement was "unhinged."

"I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," he said. "We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country."

Nobody had been talking about voter REGISTRATION databases being deleted.

And RAID systems are transparent to the user when accessing files that haven't been deleted--unless the password wasn't supplied. Either way, Mercury News has admitted there is at least a lack of compliance with court orders and legislative subpoenas. Which wouldn't be necessary if there were nothing to hide.

Arthur Brain

Nor USA Today or Mercury News for fact checks, apparently.

This statement, in both your sources, is pure obfuscation:
In a May 15 tweet, Maricopa County recorder Stephen Richer said Trump's statement was "unhinged."

"I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now," he said. "We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country."

Nobody had been talking about voter REGISTRATION databases being deleted.

And RAID systems are transparent to the user when accessing files that haven't been deleted--unless the password wasn't supplied. Either way, Mercury News has admitted there is at least a lack of compliance with court orders and legislative subpoenas. Which wouldn't be necessary if there were nothing to hide.
There is nothing to hide and this is clutching at straws. It's been one blunder after another with this "investigation.

Let's see how long it takes before The Gateway Pundit has another "BOOM!" article that's a load of bunk.

Derf

There is nothing to hide and this is clutching at straws. It's been one blunder after another with this "investigation.

Let's see how long it takes before The Gateway Pundit has another "BOOM!" article that's a load of bunk.
Then you’re agreeing with me about the obfuscation by both the Maricopa board of supervisors and your supposed fact-checkers, as I showed, since you’re going back to The Gateway Pundit?

I agree with you that TGP is into sensationalist headlines, and they aren’t always careful about their facts. But you were the one that pitted TGP’s facts against fake fact checkers, with TGP looking more honest.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Which absolutely infuriates you :sigh:

Arthur Brain

Then you’re agreeing with me about the obfuscation by both the Maricopa board of supervisors and your supposed fact-checkers, as I showed, since you’re going back to The Gateway Pundit?

I agree with you that TGP is into sensationalist headlines, and they aren’t always careful about their facts. But you were the one that pitted TGP’s facts against fake fact checkers, with TGP looking more honest.
No, I'm not. TGP doesn't have facts at all and they aren't careful about the rubbish they spread such as this. There's nothing nefarious going on with the Maricopa board but hey, put something sensational out and there'll always be a gullible audience waiting to lap it up without question.

marke

The democrat cultists never tire toting water for the corrupt democrat party, even if it means promoting stupidity and falsehoods to cover crimes.

marke

No, I'm not. TGP doesn't have facts at all and they aren't careful about the rubbish they spread such as this. There's nothing nefarious going on with the Maricopa board but hey, put something sensational out and there'll always be a gullible audience waiting to lap it up without question.
Democrat cultist: Democrats are not lying, everyone else is.

Derf

Just like the fact-checking sensationalism, where there are purposely trying to deceive.
Believe on, o gullible one, who has eyes to see, but will not see, who has ears to hear, but will not hear.

Arthur Brain

Just like the fact-checking sensationalism, where there are purposely trying to deceive.
Believe on, o gullible one, who has eyes to see, but will not see, who has ears to hear, but will not hear.
Pfft, if I were that gullible I'd get my "news" from TGP & Infowars. Pass...

You kid yourself that there's some huge fraud going on if you want. Beyond even a farce now.