Man forced ex-girlfriend to miscarry after secretly feeding her abortion pills

The Berean

This made me sick! :mmph: I'm not a violent person but given the chance I may punch this guy in the face! Wicked, evil bastard! :box:

Man forced ex-girlfriend to miscarry after secretly feeding her abortion pills in a smoothie

A man who induced his ex-girlfriend’s miscarriage in her twelfth week of pregnancy by tricking her into taking abortion pills he had slipped into a smoothie, claims his actions were “the only way out”.

Prosecutors are vying for a seven year sentence for the 26-year-old man, who has pleaded guilty to both inflicting serious bodily harm and terminating a pregnancy without the mother’s consent at a court in Trondheim, Norway.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Inflicting harm? On whom? They can't have it both ways.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Only the wicked or insanely stupid would think you can prosecute for murder and have abortion legal.

Tinark

Only the wicked or insanely stupid would think you can prosecute for murder and have abortion legal.

He is being prosecuted for assault and violation of the woman's rights, you braindead weirdo. They aren't prosecuting him of murder.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is being prosecuted for assault and violation of the woman's rights, you braindead weirdo. They aren't prosecuting him of murder.

Prosecutors are vying for a seven year sentence for the 26-year-old man, who has pleaded guilty to both inflicting serious bodily harm and terminating a pregnancy without the mother’s consent at a court in Trondheim, Norway. [/I]

That is murder you swine.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
No it isn't. A "fetus" has no rights in this grossly immoral country.

The Unborn Victims' of Violence Act does allow for a murder sentence for killing a fetus. This is why Scott Peterson was charged with double homicide for murdering his pregnant wife.

(a) (1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.

The messed up thing is that abortion is specifically exempted, despite it directly contradicting the Law