Man and Woman???

Letsargue

Man and Woman???

Maybe you all can fine this HERE!! - You can't respond to it anyway, because it the TRUTH!!

You people are Never going to be Able to SEE anything of GOD!! You're in the Wrong Place With the Wrong ---- "s-e-r-v-a-n-t"----!!!!
Read the BOOK, and believe JUST What IT SAYS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

Adam was just One - when Put in the Garden. Eve was formed from him while IN The Garden!!! (( That didn't WORK ))!! SOOOOOO, God Had to UNDO and REDO!!

GOOOODD!!!!!!
The first six days were JUST the Division of God's Darkness, not of the days and nights of the Sun!!! It was ALL Just the darkness of God!!!! The sun wasn't Even there until the FOURTH DAY!!!!!!!!!! and still that time was only given the Darkness of GOD!!!!! Read the BOOK!!!! -- Evening and the Morning is Only the Darkness, NOT THE LIGHT!!!!! -- Evening to the Evening is a Whole DAY!!!!!!!!!!

GOD Had to Put the Woman BACK IN THE MAN Before the man could Get but back IN THE GARDEN, The Same as the ( First TIME, - "Without TIME" )!!!! TIME IS JUST FOR THE S-I-N-S!! -- There is no Sin where there is no Time; read the BOOK!!!!!

( Revelation 22:13-15 KJV ) -- 13- (( "I am ( Alpha and Omega ), ))" the ( Beginning and the End ), ( the First and the Last ).
14- Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the "TREE OF LIFE" , and may "Enter in through the gates" into the city. 15- For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie".---///------ Lies are the Darkness of GOD, not the setting of the SUN!!!

There has not been BUT ONE "ADAN // CHRIST". - Christ and Adam is the same "ONE", but just DIFFERENT MEN; - the flesh has nothing to do with it!!!

Adam and Eve were put out of the Garden, and Christ and His W-I-F-E the Church, "as One", was placed Back into the Same Garden after Another SIX Divisions of Spiritual darkness, INTO THE L-I-G-H-T OF G-O-D; - (( THE SEVENTH D-A-Y ))!!!!! - SOOOO Where Are Y-O-U?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 121615

There Were only two "WAYS" // ( Christ is the "WAY" ) for the woman to be in Christ; but Now there is only ONE "WAY". - That's in there!!

The woman is MARRIED // BAPTIZED into the MAN, A-N-D - the Man is MARRIED // BAPTIZED into the Body of Christ the Church; the Wife of Christ's the Head, all as ONE.
The only Baptism of the Woman, is into the Man / Husband, and the Husband into Christ / the Body / Church.
There is no // N-O Other "WAY" for the Woman to inter the Body of Christ. - ( Find it )!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121715

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Man and Woman???

Maybe you all can fine this HERE!! - You can't respond to it anyway, because it the TRUTH!!

You people are Never going to be Able to SEE anything of GOD!! You're in the Wrong Place With the Wrong ---- "s-e-r-v-a-n-t"----!!!!

Adam was just One - when Put in the Garden. Eve was formed from him while IN The Garden!!! (( That didn't WORK ))!! SOOOOOO, God Had to UNDO and REDO!!

GOOOODD!!!!!!
The first six days were JUST the Division of God's Darkness, not of the days and nights of the Sun!!! It was ALL Just the darkness of God!!!! The sun wasn't Even there until the FOURTH DAY!!!!!!!!!! and still that time was only given the Darkness of GOD!!!!! Read the BOOK!!!! -- Evening and the Morning is Only the Darkness, NOT THE LIGHT!!!!! -- Evening to the Evening is a Whole DAY!!!!!!!!!!

ok, with you so far

i think.... :noid:

GOD Had to Put the Woman BACK IN THE MAN Before the man could Get but back IN THE GARDEN

aannnnddd, ya lost me :idunno:

Letsargue

ok, with you so far

i think.... :noid:

aannnnddd, ya lost me :idunno:

23- "For the Husband is the H-E-A-D of the WIFE, (( EVEN AS Christ is the "H-E-A-D" )) of the Church: and He is the saviour of the "BODY". --//----
Christ's Body is the Church, The Church is Christ's "BODY", and Christ is the H-E-A-D of the "Body of Christ", made of many members. They both are "N-O-W ONE" back in Heaven!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121715

Letsargue

23- "For the Husband is the H-E-A-D of the WIFE, (( EVEN AS Christ is the "H-E-A-D" )) of the Church: and He is the saviour of the "BODY". --//----
Christ's Body is the Church, The Church is Christ's "BODY", and Christ is the H-E-A-D of the "Body of Christ", made of many members. They both are "N-O-W ONE" back in Heaven!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121715

Psalms 14:3 KJV
Psalms 53:3 KJV

Romans 3:10-12

God says that, NOT ME!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121715

Letsargue

merry Christmas Paul

You know that's what you stopped by for.

"Christ'mas" is Catholic, and I'm NOT Catholic, or any other Name but (( "Christian" ))!!!!!! - There is no other NAME!! - Read it --- PAUL, DAVID is my World / Age name, not my Heavenly NAME!!!! -- Guess what that IS!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121715

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
ya lost me :idunno:

Isn't that a good thing? Mk 5:9
crazy.gif

exminister

Man and Woman???

GOOOODD!!!!!!

GOD Had to Put the Woman BACK IN THE MAN Before the man could Get but back IN THE GARDEN, The Same as the ( First TIME, - "Without TIME" )!!!! TIME IS JUST FOR THE S-I-N-S!! -- There is no Sin where there is no Time; read the BOOK!!!!!

( Revelation 22:13-15 KJV ) -- 13- (( "I am ( Alpha and Omega ), ))" the ( Beginning and the End ), ( the First and the Last ).
14- Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the "TREE OF LIFE" , and may "Enter in through the gates" into the city. 15- For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie".---///------ Lies are the Darkness of GOD, not the setting of the SUN!!!

There has not been BUT ONE "ADAN // CHRIST". - Christ and Adam is the same "ONE", but just DIFFERENT MEN; - the flesh has nothing to do with it!!!

Adam and Eve were put out of the Garden, and Christ and His W-I-F-E the Church, "as One", was placed Back into the Same Garden after Another SIX Divisions of Spiritual darkness, INTO THE L-I-G-H-T OF G-O-D; - (( THE SEVENTH D-A-Y ))!!!!! - SOOOO Where Are Y-O-U?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 121615

There Were only two "WAYS" // ( Christ is the "WAY" ) for the woman to be in Christ; but Now there is only ONE "WAY". - That's in there!!

The woman is MARRIED // BAPTIZED into the MAN, A-N-D - the Man is MARRIED // BAPTIZED into the Body of Christ the Church; the Wife of Christ's the Head, all as ONE.
The only Baptism of the Woman, is into the Man / Husband, and the Husband into Christ / the Body / Church.
There is no // N-O Other "WAY" for the Woman to inter the Body of Christ. - ( Find it )!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 121715

Paul,
May your day be filled with joy.

Blessings.