Make me laugh

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just love those moments when you see or hear something that makes you laugh so hard that you cannot finish your sentence.

This sign was one of those moments for me:

View attachment 19072

musterion

Try this.

2n8a7hx.gif

rainee

Ignore that, Tam!
Musterion slips a gear every once in a while apparently and confuses humor with vomit?

alwight

A very entertaining Holy vicar on the radio had me laughing in the car yesterday.
He told a story of in his duties as a vicar that a distraught woman once came and told him that she had broken the fifth Commandment and needed his spiritual guidance.

A short pause was all it took to indicate to me that he couldn't remember what the fifth Commandment was for the life of him and had gone into stall mode while he desperately tried to think. He had no clue as to how to go about being of some help to this woman.
That pause made me laugh out loud.

He went on to say that as he tried to project an outward appearance of calm, deep concern and piety he happened to spy on the wall of the Christian meeting hall he was in a helpful list of the "10 Commandments" and managed drift over to it to get a sneaky peek at number five.
"Honour thy father and thy mother"

The Holy vicar was then able to piously ask reasonable and probing questions, managing to convince the woman that she didn't deserve death and that all could be made well again with her parents.

Silly things like that make me laugh.