ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus did speak of the things kept secret since the foundation of the world.

However, he spoke of these things in parables.

This proves that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world, and NOT Paul.

Paul was made privy to the mystery. You need to study/read Romans
through Philemon to find what truths you need to establish in your own
life. Which I highly doubt you will? You're a brainwashed Preterist and
see things in that vain.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the other part,,,the "things kept hidden from the foundation",,,when were those 7 seals loosed?

Jesus preached the mysteries in parables.

The seals were unsealed and given to John. The seals didn't contain mysteries of the kingdom, they contained what was about to happen to the Jews, Judah, Jerusalem, etc.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What message was sent to the gentiles specifically, through the
Apostle Paul?

One mystery that Paul preached was that the Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel in the promise of Christ Jesus.

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Paul preached other mysteries too. For example:

(Eph 5:32) This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One mystery that Paul preached was that the Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel in the promise of Christ Jesus.

(Eph 3:6) This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Paul preached other mysteries too. For example:

(Eph 5:32) This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church.

Not bad.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I sincerely consider you to be a "cultist." I call a spade a spade. You're
no better or worse than Freelight or some of the other cultists around
TOL. To be honest, I don't believe you're a member of the Body of Christ.

That's my personal opinion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus did speak of the things kept secret since the foundation of the world.

However, he spoke of these things in parables.

This proves that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world, and NOT Paul.

Nope, Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, he had no grace message that was understood, until Jesus revealed it all to Paul

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope, Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of Israel, he had no grace message that was understood, until Jesus revealed it all to Paul

You're wrong.

In the wedding banquet parable, who were the people who were originally invited to the wedding, and who were the people from the street who were invited after the original people didn't come?