ECT madists and their gnostic gospel

God's Truth

Well, obviously, if you do not agree with the MADist on anything , than what is left for the MADist to agree with you on? :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8.

As you have said yourself, there are different kinds of madists. You will have to speak for yourself and tell me what it is that you agree with me.
There is only one Truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God does not have to repent of sins,
Then obviously the word "repented" cannot mean "stopped sinning", unless you want to say that GOD stopped sinning.
No matter how many times this is pointed out to you, you refuse to correct your false statement that "repented" means "stopped sinning".
You continue with your lie because you love your lie better than what scripture says about the word.

Danoh

As you have said yourself, there are different kinds of madists. You will have to speak for yourself and tell me what it is that you agree with me.
There is only one Truth.

Why is that so important to you?

And actually, there are things you agree with every MADist on here about, and vice-versa - you and some of them just don't bother to think on what any of those things might be.

God's Truth

Then obviously the word "repented" cannot mean "stopped sinning",
Repent is what humans are TO do. We are to change our mind about SIN. We are to turn from sin. We are to confess our sin and we are to stop sinning. What is "stopped sinning"? Sounds twisted, wonder how that happened.

unless you want to say that GOD stopped sinning.
God does not have to repent of sins because He does not sin. UH UH UH.

No matter how many times this is pointed out to you, you refuse to correct your false statement that "repented" means "stopped sinning".
What is "stopped sinning", you ask.
Human are to repent of their sins. They are saved after they repent of their sins.
They are saved when they call on Jesus to help them to stop sins they have problems with.
You continue with your lie because you love your lie better than what scripture says about the word.
I can give you many scriptures where God says to repent of SINS. Do you really want to claim God does not say that? Do you really think that is a lie that God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son say to stop sinning?

God's Truth

Why is that so important to you?

And actually, there are things you agree with every MADist on here about, and vice-versa - you and some of them just don't bother to think on what any of those things might be.

Speak for yourself.

God's Truth

Are we told to stop sinning?

Are we told to REPENT OF SINS?

Tambora is mocking that statement.

Luke 17:3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent,forgive them.

Luke 17:4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”

Did you see that Tambora? Jesus is calling repent of SINS.

How about these scriptures:

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Those scriptures are the ASCENDED LORD telling people to repent of SINS.

2 Chronicles 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Ezekiel 18:30 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

Did you read those scriptures about REPENTING?

What does the Father tell us to do in the Old Testament? We are to REPENT OF OUR SINS.

Here is an apostle of Jesus Christ telling us that repent is of SINS:

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1) Remove all forms of moral obligation in order to pacify the fleshly man with it's carnal appetites (mid acts dispensationalism / gnosticism).
Lie.
MAD does not teach that a flesh man that commits a crime cannot be prosecuted for that crime.
And that goes for believers and non-believers alike.
We expect all flesh men to obey the laws for the good of society, but not for salvation, as salvation is through the obedience and righteousness of one - Christ alone. Rom 5:18-19
None of the righteousness and obedience of any other is included.

As Gal 3 verse 21 tells us, there never was a law that could make one righteous unto eternal life.
We have eternal life due to the righteousness and obedience of Christ alone, not ours.

Christ did not die to make bad men better.
Christ died to make dead men alive.

2) Walk in the Spirit (Christianity)
Which is not the flesh.
You make the mistake of assuming the Spirit and the flesh are the same.
What is born of the Spirit is spirit, not flesh.
Your flesh has not been regenerated, your spirit has.
Nothing of your flesh can regenerate your spirit.
We are not told to be born again of the flesh.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Believing is faith. That you keep denying that doesn't make it so.

No , "believing " is part of what a verb is . Verb : An act , based upon a belief , sustained by confidense .

Faith is a verb , pisteuo in the Greek . Vines : Pisteuo is used 248 times , "A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Your are willingly deceived . Now that you know the truth , you and your households Salvation is on you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Repenting of SINS is just for humans.
The word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning",
It is glaringly obvious the word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning" unless you say that GOD stopped sinning, since GOD repented several times.
Obvious to those that like truth instead of clutching to their lie.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Once again I've blown the lid off mad so you can see their gnostic gospel, which is salvation by knowledge alone, that God has abolished the law so that you can please yourself. Then they remove most of the new testament because of those nasty verses telling us that we are obligated (BY WALKING IN THE SPIRIT) to live godly lives and be holy.
Once again, you have shown your contempt for salvation by grace through the faith of Jesus Christ because God won't allow you to get your dirty little fingers in there to save yourself as He accepted His Son's work as the only acceptable means for your salvation (which you reject). Hence 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV for you...

andyc

The problem we have here is that Danoh tends to understand and agree with what I'm explaining about walking in the Spirit, but a couple of the others really don't have a clue about it, as their posts show, which I was expecting anyway from previously talking about this.
There was a madist here years ago who was similar, but I forget her name. She went to the same church as hilston. She and hilston were much more in line with evangelical teaching regarding being born again and walking in the Spirit etc.

God's Truth

The word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning",
It is glaringly obvious the word "repented" does not mean "stopped sinning" unless you say that GOD stopped sinning, since GOD repented several times.
Obvious to those that like truth instead of clutching to their lie.

Deal with all those scriptures I gave or let others who read this think that you are blind and deaf.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And so their interpretation of grace is the removal of all moral restraint upon the carnal man
More lies.

MAD does not teach that the flesh man cannot be prosecuted and even put to death for committing crimes.
We expect all of society to abide, whether they are believers or not.

in order to try and pacify the flesh.
MAD does not teach that man is to pacify the flesh.
Your flesh is going to rot in the grave no matter what you do.
The only exception being those that are still alive during the rapture, but even then they lose their old body for a new one.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Deal with all those scriptures I gave or let others who read this think that you are blind and deaf.
You deal with what the word "repented" means.
It cannot mean "stopped sinning" or else you have GOD stopping His sinning, because GOD repented several times.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't agree they are Gnostic , I see them as agnostics. An agnostic doesn't stand on anything .
By the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is wherein we stand. We stand by faith 2 Corinthians 1:24 KJV and with the whole armour of God put on, we stand against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:11-19 KJV).

andyc

On to the next lie AndyC tells.

It starts before the foundation of the world.

You don't even understand what the subject in the quote is.

God created Adam as a flesh being from the dust of the ground, and created him to have dominion over the natural physical earth. Man was subject to nothing and no one, except for one word of warning, to not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. As long as Adam and Eve abstain from the forbidden fruit, they could live a life pleasing themselves (the flesh life). God originally created us to please ourselves.
MAD does not teach that Adam was created to please himself.

I said it. He had dominion. God put him in a paradise garden to enjoy and tend it.

What????
Before the command to not eat of the tree, what law was there for Adam to rebel against that would condemn him?
Answer: none.

That's right.

As scripture says, when there is no law there is no law to rebel against, and therefore no law to condemn.
Pretty simple stuff.

Without realising it, you're agreeing with what I said in the OP.

andyc

Wrong again.
The death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ did not neutralize the rebellious nature of the flesh.
The saved man still sins in the flesh and the flesh man will still be prosecuted in the flesh for committing crimes.
What those sins in the flesh cannot do is negate your salvation which was provided by the obedience and righteousness of Christ, not our own. Rom 5:18-19

Paul said, 'walk in the Spirit, and you will not fulfil the lust of the flesh'. What does this mean?