Madison Cawthorn - Of Course He's Retarded, But Mentally Ill?

marke

When you're too crazy even for the MAGA crowd:

Cawthorn is young but aggressive - like Trump. I think we should be encouraged to keep him in Congress to fight the evil of anti-American and anti-God Marxism that is being promoted by so many others.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The North Carolina State Highway Patrol charged U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn last week with driving while his license was revoked. Court records showed that this is the second time Cawthorn has been issued the charge of driving with a revoked license. The first was in 2017. Cawthorn faces two additional charges of speeding, both brought by the patrol.

Cawthorn is scheduled to appear in court on May 6 in Shelby.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article259230705.html#storylink=cpy

marke

The North Carolina State Highway Patrol charged U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn last week with driving while his license was revoked. Court records showed that this is the second time Cawthorn has been issued the charge of driving with a revoked license. The first was in 2017. Cawthorn faces two additional charges of speeding, both brought by the patrol.

Cawthorn is scheduled to appear in court on May 6 in Shelby.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article259230705.html#storylink=cpy
He needs to grow up. Fortunately, he is not raping women while in office like Bill Clinton and Joe Biden did.

Gary K

Banned
Dave Janda tells the story of how when he first entered DC during the Reagan administration a long time DC insider took him aside and warned him never to go alone to DC parties. The reason? The guy told him that he would be drugged and then photographed naked with a little kid or woman and then blackmailed with the photographs.

It seems this stuff has been going on for many decades. The entire DC political structure is a swamp full of rats and is not to be trusted nor believed. The press is exactly the same way. If it wasn't this entire mess would have been exposed a long time ago. Instead they cover it all up by attacking those who expose it.

marke

“Ladies and gentlemen, Marjorie Taylor Greene. She’s really the leader of our party right now.” - Madison Cawthorn
MTG, in spite of her faults, is also doing much good, comparatively speaking, in Congress which is filled with politicians with mountains of faults.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Dave Janda tells the story of how when he first entered DC during the Reagan administration a long time DC insider took him aside and warned him never to go alone to DC parties.
Roger Stone, a longtime confidante and ally of Donald Trump, came to the defense of far-right Rep Madison Cawthorn on Thursday in a way the freshman congressman will probably wish he hadn’t.

“I can tell you firsthand that these parties happen. I can tell you that they continue to happen. I can tell you that Madison Cawthorn told me yesterday that he had not retracted what he said, even though Kevin McCarthy has popped up and is now speaking for the member of Congress,” Mr. Stone alleged.

Mr. Stone’s comments on the issue were somewhat notable given his own storied history on the subject of sexual escapades. The former self-described Nixon “dirty trickster” was revealed in an article by the Daily Mail to have been a frequent guest, along with his wife, at Washington DC’s swingers meetups and was a member of Capital Couples, a now-defunct swingers club. As a result, his comment on Thursday that he knew “firsthand” of such parties’ existence raised more than a few eyebrows on Twitter.

The longtime right-wing gadfly also is famously friends with the so-called ‘Manhattan Madam’ Kristin Davis, known for running a high-end prostitution ring in New York that brought down the governorship of Eliot Spitzer, and was living with her up until just days before his house was raided by the FBI in 2019 as part of the Trump-Russia investigation.

Cawthorn's claims are likely only to fuel the growing animosity that members of the GOP House and Senate caucuses are beginning to express openly towards the 26-year-old Mr. Cawthorn, the youngest-serving member of Congress. The original comments by the North Carolina freshman member, made earlier this week, exploded across social media after they were published in a video interview and resulted in Mr. Cawthorn being hauled into a meeting with GOP leaders Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise for a dressing-down on Wednesday.

“Frankly, if western North Carolina is not going to fix the problem, then leadership will have to,” Rep Steve Womack told Politico after Mr. McCarthy suggested to reporters that GOP leadership could impose consequences on Mr. Cawthorn for the remarks.

marke

Roger Stone, a longtime confidante and ally of Donald Trump, came to the defense of far-right Rep Madison Cawthorn on Thursday in a way the freshman congressman will probably wish he hadn’t.

“I can tell you firsthand that these parties happen. I can tell you that they continue to happen. I can tell you that Madison Cawthorn told me yesterday that he had not retracted what he said, even though Kevin McCarthy has popped up and is now speaking for the member of Congress,” Mr. Stone alleged.

Mr. Stone’s comments on the issue were somewhat notable given his own storied history on the subject of sexual escapades. The former self-described Nixon “dirty trickster” was revealed in an article by the Daily Mail to have been a frequent guest, along with his wife, at Washington DC’s swingers meetups and was a member of Capital Couples, a now-defunct swingers club. As a result, his comment on Thursday that he knew “firsthand” of such parties’ existence raised more than a few eyebrows on Twitter.

The longtime right-wing gadfly also is famously friends with the so-called ‘Manhattan Madam’ Kristin Davis, known for running a high-end prostitution ring in New York that brought down the governorship of Eliot Spitzer, and was living with her up until just days before his house was raided by the FBI in 2019 as part of the Trump-Russia investigation.

Cawthorn's claims are likely only to fuel the growing animosity that members of the GOP House and Senate caucuses are beginning to express openly towards the 26-year-old Mr. Cawthorn, the youngest-serving member of Congress. The original comments by the North Carolina freshman member, made earlier this week, exploded across social media after they were published in a video interview and resulted in Mr. Cawthorn being hauled into a meeting with GOP leaders Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise for a dressing-down on Wednesday.

“Frankly, if western North Carolina is not going to fix the problem, then leadership will have to,” Rep Steve Womack told Politico after Mr. McCarthy suggested to reporters that GOP leadership could impose consequences on Mr. Cawthorn for the remarks.

I suspect there may be quite a few republicans and democrats who do not want Cawthorn shining a light on the frequent illegitimate sexual activities of DC insiders.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

marke

Was Cawthorn talking about Matt Gaetz?

I have no idea. Politicians should not be lowering sentences for drug offenses and should not be legalizing mind-altering drugs and substances like marijuana. Our nation is rapidly turning away from God and rampant drug use, violence, lying, murder, sex crimes, and abortion, among many other sins, are the consequences.

marke

Cawthorne still refuses to name names. Who is he protecting and why?
Politicians who lie to Americans should be at the least reprimanded. Those politiciabns who committed serious crimes of sedition and treason and lied about their crimes should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

For example, officials who deliberately lied to FISA judges to obtain illegal warrants to spy on President Trump before and after he took office should be tried in court and all the facts in those cases should be exposed and any and all co-conspirators also charged and tried.

marke

Why won't Cawthorne name names? Who is he covering up for and why?
I don't know. Who knows why people hide facts and witnesses? I am reminded of Schiff hiding the mysterious 'whistleblower' who charged Trump with a crime but was protected by democrats from cross-examination by Trump's lawyers because democrats had suspended constitutional due process.

marke

Perhaps he's not saying because these same pervs are already under investigation.
That's probably it. He cannot say anything at all about anything because the investigation is still ongoing, just like democrat suspects refusing to answer questions before Congress and blaming it on ongoing investigations.