ECT MAD is defeated by the locked timeframe of Lk 23

Danoh

Wow I must have really upset you recently.
Good.

Not in the least. I have relatives I care about and close friends who are Pentys just like you.

I tell them the same thing.

That's just you...projecting how YOU would react (given that yours is a faith based in emotionalism) as coming from me.

I already told you I respected your request that Mads not post on what has only turned out a thread by you in your attempt at a Mad bashing post that is free from Mads proving you up to no good in your ignorance of what is good and what is evil.

I have nothing against you; I simply view you as clueless.

Where I conclude you are not being clueless on a thing, you will find my support.

But you're just being you here, in your reply - you're just being your typical delusion that one size fits all.

Tell ya what; I'll pray for a hedge of protection around your many delusions, lol

andyc

Not in the least. I have relatives I care about and close friends who are Pentys just like you.

I tell them the same thing.

That's just you...projecting how YOU would react (given that yours is a faith based in emotionalism) as coming from me.

I already told you I respected your request that Mads not post on what has only turned out a thread by you in your attempt at a Mad bashing post that is free from Mads proving you up to no good in your ignorance of what is good and what is evil.

I have nothing against you; I simply view you as clueless.

Where I conclude you are not being clueless on a thing, you will find my support.

But you're just being you here, in your reply - you're just being your typical delusion that one size fits all.

Tell ya what; I'll pray for a hedge of protection around your many delusions, lol

I'm obviously going to bash what I think is a cult. That thread was to get the opinions of those who are not mad, and discuss them.
You're welcome to do the same with whatever you want to trash.

andyc

By all means, bash your Pentecostalism :chuckle:

Why don't you go back to the tongues thread and have another try at proving it isn't for today?
You guys really let yourselves down there. Even your own turned on you, especially waste of bandwidth.

Danoh

Fact is, andyc not the obvious...

That your every assertion on that one sided thread of yours is just that...one sided.

The Lord - a Rabbi - did not teach the Law?

John 1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Matthew 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

Matthew 22:24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Right out of the Five Books of Moses...often reffered to in Scripture as...The Law...

andyc

Fact is, andyc not the obvious...

That your every assertion on that one sided thread of yours is just that...one sided.

The Lord - a Rabbi - did not teach the Law?

John 1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

John 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

John 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. .

Nothing about Jesus teaching the law.

Matthew 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. 8:4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Nothing about teaching the law. He simply told the man to fulfill the legal requirement as a testimony to the healing.

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Jesus is not teaching the law here. He is simply explaining how a Jew under the law finds eternal life. The man explained that he did all those things, but he wasn't satisfied. And so Jesus said, if you want to be perfect, sell all you have and follow me.
The man refused, and so his observance of the law was in vain. Therefore what Jesus said about the law didn't count.

You people are atrocious how screw around with scripture.

Matthew 22:16 And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

Nothing to do with teaching the law.

Matthew 22:24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Jesus refuting the wisdom of Sadducees.

Right out of the Five Books of Moses...often reffered to in Scripture as...The Law..

None of your examples show Jesus teaching the law. He answered questions concerning the law, and he pointed out the hypocrisy of those violating the law. He never taught the law to people.

Right Divider

Body part
andyc, if you're a follower of the twelve and things are still the same.... why aren't you clearing out hospitals right and left like Peter and the guys did?

Acts 5:12-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:12) ¶ And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. (5:13) And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. (5:14) And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) (5:15) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid [them] on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. (5:16) There came also a multitude [out] of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Personally, I think that you are completely derelict in your duty!

musterion

andyc, if you're a follower of the twelve and things are still the same.... why aren't you clearing out hospitals right and left like Peter and the guys did?

(5:12) ¶ And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. (5:13) And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. (5:14) And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.) (5:15) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid [them] on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. (5:16) There came also a multitude [out] of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Any answer he might give will come down to "Not my fault. God hasn't willed it."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nothing about Jesus teaching the law.

Nothing about teaching the law. He simply told the man to fulfill the legal requirement as a testimony to the healing.

Jesus is not teaching the law here. He is simply explaining how a Jew under the law finds eternal life. The man explained that he did all those things, but he wasn't satisfied. And so Jesus said, if you want to be perfect, sell all you have and follow me.
The man refused, and so his observance of the law was in vain. Therefore what Jesus said about the law didn't count.

You people are atrocious how screw around with scripture.

Nothing to do with teaching the law.

Jesus refuting the wisdom of Sadducees.

None of your examples show Jesus teaching the law. He answered questions concerning the law, and he pointed out the hypocrisy of those violating the law. He never taught the law to people.

You're not that well acquainted with the Bible, are ya? Come on, just admit it, we'll go easy on ya. Some folks, such as yourself just don't have what it takes to study and learn. Oh, another thing, you might want to learn how to use "Spell Check?" It might make you look halfway intelligent?

andyc

You're not that well acquainted with the Bible, are ya? Come on, just admit it, we'll go easy on ya. Some folks, such as yourself just don't have what it takes to study and learn. Oh, another thing, you might want to learn how to use "Spell Check?" It might make you look halfway intelligent?

The thing is, waste of banwidth, until I see you entering into the discussions, you'll always be nothing but a waste of bandwidth.
You can hide behind all the mad posters as long as like, but it just makes you look irrelevant.
Its time you read the bible instead just being a pathetic cheerleader with no ability to reason with anyone.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Perhaps you could follow the instructions of Paul--

2Co 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

andyc

Did God save Noah or not?

Did Noah die in the flood like the rest of humanity? No. Such draws a very clear picture of what God's grace achieves for a sinner.

God's grace rescues sinners from deserved judgments and death.

God's grace always saves . . .

And God's grace is promised according to Godly Covenant. Such is Gospel Truth. Such is the Gospel of the promised Savior. God's grace is centered in the promise fulfilled by the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.

What part of this do you not understand or do not believe?

HAHAHAHAHA

These people stagger belief don't they.
They're known as dispensationalists but they don't know the dispensation of conscience.
But remember, Noah had to build an ark, so they'll bring this up and say he had to work for his salvation.

andyc

Why didn't Jesus go and heal everyone around the sheep gate pool?
Why wasn't he able to do mighty works in Nazareth?

Because of the same reason you're demonstrating here.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're almost as bad as SD with your out of context "any old scripture will do" quoting.

It's proper context.

Christ Jesus reigns right now. He doesn't come back to earth to reign.

Dan 7 proves it:

(Dan 7:13-14) “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

As we see above, Christ Jesus' coronation was at His ascension, NOT His second coming.

Interplanner

Access to God is not the topic.

The Gentiles did not become fellow heirs of the promises until the cross.

The cross was retroactive for previous believers and for those who were among the nations too. All that mystery stuff is written with Judaism's mental blocks in mind. It was mysterious to them, to those in Judaism. Because the law made it seem as though everything had to go through the channel of the law, which was not the case. Ever.

Interplanner

It's proper context.

Christ Jesus reigns right now. He doesn't come back to earth to reign.

Dan 7 proves it:

(Dan 7:13-14) “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

As we see above, Christ Jesus' coronation was at His ascension, NOT His second coming.

Please visit the Ps 2 thread. So in the case of this Daniel passage, is it written as though in heaven and Christ is approaching from earth--the ascension after the 40 day seminar?

This must be asked because we are inclined to read everything as thought it was about earth, to earth, from earth.