ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

God's Truth

And yet you put down folks that don't agree with you on some things.

To sit and watch you constantly tell others they do not study the scriptures correctly (translation: in the way I, Danoh, do) is cause to chuckle at you.
Your mantra of "my way of the highway" is befitting of your own personality.

Steko and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
Do I tell him it's my way or the highway?
No.

STP and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

Heir and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
Do I tell her it's my way or the highway?
No.

John W. and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

RightDivider and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

GloryDaz and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

Jerry Shuggart and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

etc.
etc.
etc.

You complain about the way others thank posts.
You complain about the way others study scripture.
And the list goes on and on.
So when you use your "my way or the highway" mantra, it seems to fit you more than others.

For the most part, MADists on this site do agree with most of your views.
As far as I can tell, the core reason you are ostracized is because of your personality towards others, and has nothing to do with your study of the scriptures.

And your cry of "the CLUB" is laughable because there is no MAD club here with a "my way or the highway" mantra.
It's just a made up martyr syndrome excuse of yours to use when things don't go your way.

Do you understand?

You can't understand how someone like you and steko can be so much like you and steko?

Danoh

And yet you put down folks that don't agree with you on some things.

To sit and watch you constantly tell others they do not study the scriptures correctly (translation: in the way I, Danoh, do) is cause to chuckle at you.
Your mantra of "my way of the highway" is befitting of your own personality.

Steko and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

STP and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

Heir and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

John W. and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

RightDivider and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

GloryDaz and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

Jerry Shuggart and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

etc.
etc.
etc.

You complain about the way others thank posts.
You complain about the way others study scripture.
And the list goes on and on.
So when you use your "my way or the highway" mantra, it seems to fit you more than others.

For the most part, MADists on this site do agree with most of your views.
As far as I can tell, the core reason you are ostracized is because of your personality towards others, and has nothing to do with your study of the scriptures.

And your cry of "the CLUB" is laughable because there is no MAD club here with a "my way or the highway" mantra.
It's just a made up martyr syndrome excuse of yours to use when things don't go your way.

Do you understand?

:rotfl:

https://chalupa1963.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/woman-with-cane.jpg

woman-with-cane.jpg

glorydaz

What is wrong with you? I just said that to you, twister.
You are the one who calls me not saved because I obey Jesus' words.

You're losing it. It's a meltdown because you've been proven wrong over and over again. Your self-image cannot deal with the truth. :sigh:

God's Truth

That isn't what He told Paul after He'd risen from the dead having condemned sin in the flesh.

As I keep telling you, you're stuck on the wrong side of the Cross.

Let's debate without you being able to say that.

According to you, Jesus was facing the wrong way.

God's Truth

Yes, we see you can't even resist the temptation to make Tam look like some old crazy woman with a cane. Do you honestly believe we can't see into your childish egotism? Really? Ha....you're fooling no one. Personally, I think you're nothing more than an actor upon the stage.

Danoh is giving you both a taste of your own medicine. He is like your mirror, and you don't like what you see.

glorydaz

Danoh is giving you both a taste of your own medicine. He is like your mirror, and you don't like what you see.

You're like a little kid on a playground....that little girl with the frizzy hair and the buck teeth who hopes to turn all the teasing from herself onto the other kids. :chuckle:

God's Truth

You're like a little kid on a playground....that little girl with the frizzy hair and the buck teeth who hopes to turn all the teasing from herself onto the other kids. :chuckle:

Is that what your crystal ball says?

By the way, I would not ever want anyone teased.

Danoh

Yes, we see you can't even resist the temptation to make Tam look like some old crazy woman with a cane. Do you honestly believe we can't see into your childish egotism? Really? Ha....you're fooling no one. Personally, I think you're nothing more than an actor upon the stage.

No, o clueless one; you are just reading into things again.

Your same old "well maybe this passage means such and so..."

I posted that to Tam.

Not to you.

It is a chuckle she and I have running about her cane, and I wanted to let her know by this running chuckle between her and I about her cane, that her post to me reminded me about said running chuckle about her cane.

You are simply too far entrenched in this idea of yours that none of your accusations just might apply to you, that you cannot but draw one more of your too often ever off-base conclusions, once more.

I'd add a chuckle, but you've long since poisoned posting it to you - even as you continue to post them on your end, in your obvious obliviousness to your hypocrisy.

It is what it is - you...are blind to your obvious self-righteousness.

glorydaz

No, o clueless one; you are just reading into things again.

Your same old "well maybe this passage means such and so..."

I posted that to Tam.

Not to you.

It is a chuckle she and I have running about her cane, and I wanted to let her know by this running chuckle between her and I about her cane, that her post to me reminded me about said running chuckle about her cane.

You are simply too far entrenched in this idea of yours that none of your accusations just might apply to you, that you cannot but draw one more of your too often ever off-base conclusions, once more.

I'd add a chuckle, but you've long since poisoned posting it to you - even as you continue to post them on your end, in your obvious obliviousness to your hypocrisy.

It is what it is - you...are blind to your obvious self-righteousness.

Oh, lookie here....Danoh's gotten his groove back. :banana: