ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

Interplanner

You mean your imaginary 'yet'?

Jews have been getting saved since Paul and are still getting saved.

Not every single Jew is going to get saved, just as not every single Gentile is going to get saved.

Is that what you mean?

If many Jews end up believing in Jesus BEFORE he comes again, that is good, but it is not after Jesus comes and it is not a special enabling that no other people on the earth get.

When Jesus comes again, it will be too late.

All have a chance to be saved before the end.

Just because you are confused doesn't mean I am wrong.

He thinks that the Americans brought them together, as if being brought together is by Americans. Any and all people, whether Jew or Gentile, they are brought together by God, through Jesus Christ, and that is by coming to Jesus in belief and obedience.

Jesus is Israel, and we who are put in him are Israel with him.

You said God wasn't doing anything with modern Israel yet. That 'yet.' I don't find any need for anything to be done with any ethne group anymore. Those who are in Christ are in the new Israel, because he was the new Israel.

The modern coming together of Israel or of Jews and Christians in America doesn't mean anything prophetic and is not the oneness in Christ. We agree on that.

God's Truth

You said God wasn't doing anything with modern Israel yet.

Show where I said that. Post it here.

That 'yet.' I don't find any need for anything to be done with any ethne group anymore. Those who are in Christ are in the new Israel, because he was the new Israel.
That is what I have been saying!

The modern coming together of Israel or of Jews and Christians in America doesn't mean anything prophetic and is not the oneness in Christ. We agree on that.

So why have you been claiming I said things that I did not? Why are you so confused? Now you have people like Danoh even more confused and excited for nothing.

glorydaz

Doing a ceremonial work WHEN IT NO LONGER DOES ANYTHING is sin. It is about rejecting Jesus cleaning us. It is to try to KEEP cleaning oneself by doing the old laws purification works that no longer work.

Just like trying to clean yourself by repenting and performing your "works of righteousness" ie obedience to commandments.....rejecting Jesus "cleaning us" via His work on the cross. :think:

God's Truth

Just like trying to clean yourself by repenting and performing your "works of righteousness" ie obedience to commandments.....rejecting Jesus "cleaning us" via His work on the cross. :think:

Jesus cleans people who come to him in belief, faith, faith that his blood cleans them---of the sins we repent of doing.

dodge

Lol - tell
that to dodge, he holds to a Pre-Trib Rapture and the Lord's dealing with Israel again one day, and yet is clueless that Darby had held to that :chuckle:

Lie much ? The only thing I have ever said about the rapture is that I am a pan-trib concerning the rapture meaning it will all pan out with God.

:popcorn::

glorydaz

Jesus cleans people who come to him in belief, faith, faith that his blood cleans them---of the sins we repent of doing.

Always have to add a little here and a little there to the truth, don't you?

That makes what you say a LIE....like only the father of lies is able to tell. :nono: