ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I don't. I believe that when Jesus comes again it won't be to live on this earth. What is the point of it? I have asked you for a scenario and you won't give me one.

So... you don't believe this, do you?

Rom 8:19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.
Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope
Rom 8:21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
Rom 8:24 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

God's Truth

So... you don't believe this, do you?

Rom 8:19 For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.
Rom 8:20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope
Rom 8:21 that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.
Rom 8:23 And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
Rom 8:24 For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

I believe all the scriptures.

Danoh

Lie much ? The only thing I have ever said about the rapture is that I am a pan-trib concerning the rapture meaning it will all pan out with God.

:popcorn::

I have no need to lie about anyone in that way. To do so would be to hold to the narrow minded, one sided practice of those on here against anyone who does not agree with their views.

To hold to such a practice just because another holds views different from my own on some things, would only keep me from possibly learning anything of value their different viewpoint might nevertheless contribute to my own further understanding.

I have been civil with you.

That our understandings are different is obvious.

I'll point that much out, or rib you at times, but I have no need to lie about you.

To your assertion, then...

Ktoyou said:
April 7th, 2017 06:12 PM
The Jews wait upon the Second Coming, and did you know the Rapture, which precedes the Second Coming, is NOT the same as the Second Coming?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...o-the-cross-quot/page21&p=4980149#post4980149

Your reply, on that same thread: dodge, was...

dodge said:
April 7th, 2017 06:24 PM
Yes, Rapture Christians out ! Second coming established Kingdom on earth i.e. New Jerusalem.

Elsewhere, you have said...

You might want to actually study a bible instead of Darby and the rest that bought into the lied of MAD.

The bible says the temple will be re-built in Jerusalem and the anti-Christ will commit the abomination of desolation, which is coming soon.

And...

The Jews would not be in their land right now if God had not called them back to Israel.

But for that last quote, and the last four words of the quote previous to that quote, those are all views Darby had rightly asserted, and that all Dispensationalists assert.

That last quote, being largely the exception - as it is a view mostly held only by Acts 2 Dispensationalists - but especially by the sensationalists among them (and their huge followings).

Some further thoughts...

Spoiler

Again, I was merely ribbing you about all that. I was not calling you a liar.

My view of you as to where you stand on some of the various things you post is that those are your views, and that you are confused.

I have no need to lie about you.

If anything, I have at times defended you.

But you know what, whether or not I sing your praises, or remain civil with you, or spit on you; or what have you; you have the following truth for turning should you need it, for your comfort.

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Why does the Believer have that?

Why can that be his comfort?

Due to what he is said to have been given in Christ from the very moment in which He believed.

Due to the fact that this that follows is his...

5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 5:7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

That...is the love of God shed abroad in the Believer's heart...

...that is then able to focus him or her on where he or she is to, and can be focused on, during one or another of the ever endless trials of life; including but not limited to; the ability to suffer fools on a forum.

Thus, whether I lied about you, or sang your praises - neither matters. You are not the issue you are too be focused on, and I am not the issue you are to be focused on, and vice-versa.

Rather, the love of Christ for you is the issue you are to be focused on, and vice-versa.

That is, if you have the following...rightly...

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

In other words,

Romans 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

If you have that right, then the rest of Romans CAN be your focus.

But I question that in you - for contrary to the following, you add works to it.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

I pray you get that straightened out.

Rom. 5:8

Danoh

...but are you saying you believe that the earthly Israel given to the Jews by America, while living in threat of war constantly, is the peace Jesus was speaking of?

:chuckle:

You might want to pause a minute before you post.

In your above post, your wording makes it appear that YOU believe "that the earthly Israel (was) given to the Jews by America..."

I know that is not your view, but your having failed to put it in quotes - "that the earthly Israel given to the Jews by America" - makes it appear YOU believe that yourself.

Makes it appear that YOU believe that the earthly Israel (was) given to the Jews by America...

dodge

Danoh;5016978]I have no need to lie about anyone in that way. To do so would be to hold to the narrow minded, one sided practice of those on here against anyone who does not agree with their views.

I apologize ! I see there was no intent, which I believed there was , so I just should have said misspoke or just wrong.

God's Truth

:chuckle:

You might want to pause a minute before you post.

In your above post, your wording makes it appear that YOU believe "that the earthly Israel (was) given to the Jews by America..."

I know that is not your view, but your having failed to put it in quotes - "that the earthly Israel given to the Jews by America" - makes it appear YOU believe that yourself.

Makes it appear that YOU believe that the earthly Israel (was) given to the Jews by America...

Do you believe it or not?

God's Truth

No, I call you unsaved because you add your obedience to the Gospel of Grace....salvation is a gift and you claim you have to earn it with your obedience. That is spitting on the Cross and God's Gift of Salvation.

What is wrong with you? I just said that to you, twister.
You are the one who calls me not saved because I obey Jesus' words.

dodge

So, do you hold those views I noted that Darby had also held?

I have read and do read the bible. I do not place any emphasis or great importance on what others held to. There are Roman Catholics, J.W.'S, Mormons, and many cults that believe they are right , and I trust God to lead me into His truth NOT men.

I will read Matthew Henry from time to time because I believe he was solid in his studies.

If we hold the same views from reading from the same scriptures then could be we agreed with the intent that God wanted to accomplish, and if we disagree on other scriptures one or both have more than likely missed the truth that God wanted for us to live and understand.

God's Truth

I have read and do read the bible. I do not place any emphasis or great importance on what others held to. There are Roman Catholics, J.W.'S, Mormons, and many cults that believe they are right , and I trust God to lead me into His truth NOT men.

I will read Matthew Henry from time to time because I believe he was solid in his studies.

So then you just contradicted yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the narrow minded, one sided practice of those on here against anyone who does not agree with their views.

To hold to such a practice just because another holds views different from my own on some things, would only keep me from possibly learning anything of value their different viewpoint might nevertheless contribute to my own further understanding.
And yet you put down folks that don't agree with you on some things.

To sit and watch you constantly tell others they do not study the scriptures correctly (translation: in the way I, Danoh, do) is cause to chuckle at you.
Your mantra of "my way of the highway" is befitting of your own personality.

Steko and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
Do I tell him it's my way or the highway?
No.

STP and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

Heir and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
Do I tell her it's my way or the highway?
No.

John W. and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

RightDivider and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

GloryDaz and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
Do I tell her it's my way or the highway?
No.

Jerry Shuggart and I agree on very much, but we do draw different conclusions on a few things.
No.

etc.
etc.
etc.

You complain about the way others thank posts.
You complain about the way others study scripture.
And the list goes on and on.
So when you use your "my way or the highway" mantra, it seems to fit you more than others.

For the most part, MADists on this site do agree with most of your views.
As far as I can tell, the core reason you are ostracized is because of your personality towards others, and has nothing to do with your study of the scriptures.

And your cry of "the CLUB" is laughable because there is no MAD club here with a "my way or the highway" mantra.
It's just a made up martyr syndrome excuse of yours to use when things don't go your way.

Do you understand?