ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I said put it in one sentence so I can read it without wading through your superfluous verbosity.

I did put it in one sentence.

Here it is again for the 4th time:

"when in your Hyper-Dispensational eschatology, is a church of kingdom believing Christians, persecuted by a synagogue of Jews (who say they are Jews, but are not Jews), in the country of Turkey?"

musterion

I did put it in one sentence.

Here it is again for the 4th time:

"when in your Hyper-Dispensational eschatology, is a church of kingdom believing Christians, persecuted by a synagogue of Jews (who say they are Jews, but are not Jews), in the country of Turkey?"

The question is flawed and cannot be answered and its present incorrect phrasing. Given what little you think you know about us, can you spot what I think the mistake is?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The question is flawed and cannot be answered and it's incorrect phrasing. Given what little you think you know about us can you spot what I think the mistake is?

As expected, NO ANSWER.

Maybe you're more like a Washington Post employee than an CNN employee.

One fake bombshell after another.

musterion

As expected, NO ANSWER.

Maybe you're more like a Washington Post employee than an CNN employee.

One fake bombshell after another.

I could answer since I know what you're asking but I'm not going to feed you with a spoon. You think you're an expert on MAD. Spot your mistake, then we'll discuss.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The mysteryboy (and other Bullingerites) claim that Smyrna is a future church in the future.

MAD claims that the seven churches are kingdom churches.

So, when in the future, in modern day Turkey, is a kingdom church of Christians persecuted by an evil synagogue of Jews?

musterion

No church existed in Smyrna during the Acts period. You said you have Catholic proof that there was but you haven't posted anything

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is why mysteryboy, and the Bullingerites cannot give an answer:

1) they can't have it happen during the age of grace.

2) They can't have it happen during the Great Trib, because it's the Jews who get persecuted then.

3) They can't have it happen during the millennium because they have Jesus sitting on a man made throne ruling the Jews.

So, that's why mysteryboy hasn't given an answer.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can destroy mysteryboy's Bullingerism with scripture.

(Rev 1:1) The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place......

Danoh

Why don't you give us the "official Acts 9" view regarding the seven churches.

STP, heir, and musterion claim the seven churches haven't existed yet, they claim those seven churches that existed in the first century in Asia Minor have nothing to do with the seven churches in Revelation (Bullinger is credited with first introducing this theory).

Is that the "official Acts 9" position?

Based on the internal evidence, the book of Revelation was written during the Acts Period and the Seven Churches referred to in said book, had existed in the 1st Century.

But Grace Based assemblies they were not.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
The question is flawed and cannot be answered and its present incorrect phrasing. Given what little you think you know about us, can you spot what I think the mistake is?

Oops, I stumbled on a couple of articles by accident. I wonder how tet will handle the facts you cited that expose his error? Should I refrain from piling this on?

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/turkey/

http://asbarez.com/162399/turkish-writer-exposes-persecution-of-jews-in-turkey/

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
I can destroy mysteryboy's Bullingerism with scripture.

(Rev 1:1) The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place......

Destroy? Are you a wrestler? You're pretty knowledgeable for a 15 year old kid with monitored internet access.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Based on the internal evidence, the book of Revelation was written during the Acts Period and the Seven Churches referred to in said book, had existed in the 1st Century.

That's correct Danoh.

But Grace Based assemblies they were not.

You claim Israel's prophetic clock was stopped somewhere in Mid-Acts. Was John's letter to the seven churches written before or after the clock stopped?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're pretty knowledgeable for a 15 year old kid with monitored internet access.

I was a Dispensationalist for over 25 years.

I know of all the propaganda that has brainwashed you.

So, you're going to have to do better than ad hominem, and sophomoric comments.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You can't be this dense?

From your article:

"the discrimination and persecution that Turkish Jews have suffered since the establishment of the Turkish Republic in 1923"

The prophecies to the seven churches stated that the Christians would be persecuted by Jews.

Secondly, because your a Darby Follower, you're not allowed to tie current events with Bible prophecy.

Unless of course, you're one of those 1948 Darby Followers?

Danoh

Oops, I stumbled on a couple of articles by accident. I wonder how tet will handle the facts you cited that expose his error? Should I refrain from piling this on?

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/turkey/

http://asbarez.com/162399/turkish-writer-exposes-persecution-of-jews-in-turkey/

Think, bro.

Absent of that.

Absent of having to go to a source outside of the Scripture.

The actual Acts 9 Position never has to.

The question must always be 'what are the distinctions about these things in the Scripture itself?'

One distinction among others is just as obvious: those seven churches described in the book of Revelation are not Grace Based assemblies.