ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
As Archie Bunker used to say....."whatever"

No...the 12 were told not to go amongst the Samaritans, or Gentiles.

Then, AFTER the cross, the 12 are told to go amongst the Samaritans, and Gentiles.

You need to ask yourself, why they couldn't before the cross, and why they were told to do so, after the cross.

Nah, I don't need to ask myself.

This is too dumb.
No interest in continuing.

whitestone

Jesus spoke of the New Covenant in parables. The parables contained things hidden since the foundation of the world.

(Matt 13:35) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

However, the 12 didn't understand the parables. Jesus had to explain some of them, and they still didn't understand them.

It wasn't until after Pentecost, after they were given the Holy Spirit, that they began to understand the New Covenant.

Almost every parable that Jesus gave, is what the Apostle Paul preached regarding the New Covenant.

So those things that were opened in Revelation 5:9-12 KJV are they contained in any of this the parables or the things in Matthew 24,Mark 13,or Luke?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nah, I don't need to ask myself.

This is too dumb.
No interest in continuing.

It's what the scripture says:

BEFORE THE CROSS:

(Matt 10:5) These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

AFTER THE CROSS:

(Acts 1:8) But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So those things that were opened in Revelation 5:9-12 KJV are they contained in any of this the parables or the things in Matthew 24,Mark 13,or Luke?

The scrolls opened in Rev 5 were the scrolls that Daniel was told to seal up until the time of the end:

(Dan 12:4) But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

John unrolled the scrolls that Daniel had sealed up, and John was told not to seal those scrolls, because the time was at hand:

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

The scrolls contained the judgment that was to come upon the Jews, Jerusalem, and Judaea, in 66AD - 70AD.

That had nothing to do with the New Covenant. What was written in those scrolls, marked the end of the Old Covenant. The parables were about the New Covenant.

whitestone

The scrolls opened in Rev 5 were the scrolls that Daniel was told to seal up until the time of the end:

(Dan 12:4) But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

John unrolled the scrolls that Daniel had sealed up, and John was told not to seal those scrolls, because the time was at hand:

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

The scrolls contained the judgment that was to come upon the Jews, Jerusalem, and Judaea, in 66AD - 70AD.

That had nothing to do with the New Covenant. What was written in those scrolls, marked the end of the Old Covenant. The parables were about the New Covenant.

Thats not what I ask you I ask you if Jesus said any of that in the parables or the things he said at Olivet.

,,,"Did Jesus reveal anything in the parables,or at the discourse before he was slain?" examine that scripture close Revelation 5:9 KJV "did he speak about the things he was found worthy to open before he was slain?".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thats not what I ask you I ask you if Jesus said any of that in the parables or the things he said at Olivet.

,,,"Did Jesus reveal anything in the parables,or at the discourse before he was slain?" examine that scripture close Revelation 5:9 KJV "did he speak about the things he was found worthy to open before he was slain?".

Yes.

Not only did the parables speak of the New Covenant, but some of the parables spoke of the destruction of Jerusalem (the end of the OC), and of course the Olivet discourse spoke of the destruction of Jerusalem, and the end of the OC.

whitestone

Yes.

Not only did the parables speak of the New Covenant, but some of the parables spoke of the destruction of Jerusalem (the end of the OC), and of course the Olivet discourse spoke of the destruction of Jerusalem, and the end of the OC.

Yes? man you ought a start a fund for starving popcorn salesmen the verse clearly states he was "found worthy because he was SLAIN" ,,,

Nite nite though ,back tomorrow...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Death Knewll #323 to MAD (TOL proves it)

(Acts 11:26) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

According to MAD, the "Christians" whom Paul preached to in Antioch were Jewish Christians. MAD calls these Jewish Christians "kingdom believers", and MAD has them in a different program than the "body believers".

So, according to MAD, if you call yourself a "Christian", you aren't a body believer, you are a kingdom believer.

TOL calls this section the "Exclusively Christian" section..............., that in itself, proves MAD wrong.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes? man you ought a start a fund for starving popcorn salesmen the verse clearly states he was "found worthy because he was SLAIN" ,,,

Time, time time, see what's become of me
While I looked around for my possibilities
I was so hard to please
Don't look around
The leaves are brown
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter.....

(Psalm 110:1) Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

whitestone

Death Knewll #323 to MAD (TOL proves it)

(Acts 11:26) And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

According to MAD, the "Christians" whom Paul preached to in Antioch were Jewish Christians. MAD calls these Jewish Christians "kingdom believers", and MAD has them in a different program than the "body believers".

So, according to MAD, if you call yourself a "Christian", you aren't a body believer, you are a kingdom believer.

TOL calls this section the "Exclusively Christian" section..............., that in itself, proves MAD wrong.

Oh,that's the nitty gritty, Acts 9:13 KJV were gonna take Ananias and make him look like he already knew all about the mystery and stuff and that he didn’t object at all ,lol,,sneaky trick what if it makes someone M.A.D.?

whitestone

Oh it begs the question as to where is was said "FIRST",,,Acts 11:26 KJV and then wrestle with why Ananias responded...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

BEFORE THE CROSS:

(Matt 10:5) These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

AFTER THE CROSS:

(Acts 1:8) But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Yes.

LA

Danoh

BEFORE THE CROSS:

AFTER THE CROSS:

A power from the Spirit that in your warped mind, Paul's having been raised in the traditions of men, and his having been raised a Roman citizen somehow outdid.

You...

...are an incompetent.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A power from the Spirit that in your warped mind, Paul's having been raised in the traditions of men, and his having been raised a Roman citizen somehow outdid.

Having the Holy Spirit didn't make the Disciples infallible.

Read Acts 15:36-41

Danoh

Having the Holy Spirit didn't make the Disciples infallible.

Read Acts 15:36-41

Whether theirs at times had or had not been a "walk in wisdom" has nothing to do with what the Scripture continually asserts had been the source of each their wisdom - God Himself.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Were the Twelve not part of the lost sheep that He was sent to?

No, the 12 were all Jews.

(Matt 19:28) Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Only those from the tribe of Judah could sit on thrones and judge.

Danoh

No, the 12 were all Jews.

(Matt 19:28) Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Only those from the tribe of Judah could sit on thrones and judge.

Yo - expert ever based on the writings of men - the Lord and the Twelve had represented a new order altogether.

Isaiah 8:16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. 8:17 And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 21:45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. 21:46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Hebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Hebrews 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

:doh:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yo - expert ever based on the writings of men - the Lord and the Twelve had represented a new order altogether.

"new order"....try New Covenant.

The topic is the lost sheep of the House of Israel. The 12 were not from the lost sheep, they were all Jews.