ECT MAD guy admits

Danoh

MADists resist these spiritual truths because they do not want to identify with Jews. They think they have figured out a way to read the NT and still keep apart from them.

Right; the Madist you in your ignorance take issue with for following Paul (a Jew) as he followed Christ (a Jew).

Talk about dense.

dodge

While I am certainly saved by grace through faith, I do not see any covenant in the Bible that I'm qualified to take part in.

I believe that is called the New Testament paid for by the sinless life of and D.B.R. and mediator ship of Jesus.

Danoh

I have lots of Jewish friends in the USA and in Israel who are believers and some unbelievers.

Unbelief always in all its hues ever finds one means or another of attacking the Biblically sound Mad.

I know plenty of Jews who hold to Mid-Acts as being Bible Based.

And boy do they get their share of TOL like non Mad flack from the Law keeping Messianic Jews :chuckle:

DAN P

Heb 8:8 teaches that Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant as Moses was the mediator of the old covenant.

Your point ?
/QUOTE]

Hi and thet Old Covenant is contained in 613 Laws that governed Israel !!

The NEW cOVENANT is how Ysrael will be saved as referenced in Ezk 36:23 -38 !!

It tells of Israels PROFANED His name among the HEATHREN IN VERSE 23 !!

And the following verse , He will gathere Israel back to thEIR LAND !!

Also Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

dodge

I can't get into the house of Israel or Judah to receive the new covenant.
But I can believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

Without the shedding of the blood of Jesus not only would you have no GRACE you would be condemned by God forever.

Luk 22:20
Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

If you have no part in the New Covenant then you would have no part in Jesus.

SaulToPaul 2

Without the shedding of the blood of Jesus not only would you have no GRACE you would be condemned by God forever.

Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

Is God powerful enough to use the blood to save people without a covenant?

dodge

Heb 8:8 teaches that Jesus is the mediator of the new covenant as Moses was the mediator of the old covenant.

Your point ?
/QUOTE]

Hi and thet Old Covenant is contained in 613 Laws that governed Israel !!

The NEW cOVENANT is how Ysrael will be saved as referenced in Ezk 36:23 -38 !!

It tells of Israels PROFANED His name among the HEATHREN IN VERSE 23 !!

And the following verse , He will gathere Israel back to thEIR LAND !!

Also Rom 11:26 !!

dan p

dodge

Is God powerful enough to use the blood to save people without a covenant?

Yes, but that is NOT what HE did.

dodge

He saved me by the blood, but I cannot get into the house of Israel or Judah.

This is where MAD fails they have to IGNORE , take out of context, lump into it is only for Israel
to make their theology work.

STP, read the following 2 verses without filtering them through MAD.

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Gal 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

These two mean that those in Christ are Abraham's seed and , and those who are Jews are those who have had a circumcision of the heart,IN THE SPIRIT.

If you have NOT had a circumcision of the heart in the Spirit I would believe you have no hope or part in Jesus.

Danoh

Rom 2:29
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Those passages differ somewhat.

The root of your unbelief as to this point is obvious.

You fail to understand because you reject any view that does not fit your own before finding out more about it.

If you do bother to look into a view other than your own, you again only end up revealing you do not follow core, basically generic Bible study principles, thus; the holes in your conclusions and or objections.

While, where ever we might happen to agree on any one point ends up more the result of an accidental application of right principles on your part, in contrast to its' having been the result of a conscious application of said principles on your part, that would allow you to apply them much more consistently.

Even some Mads do this.

Where their conclusions on some things make it obvious they were never properly grounded in core study principles before venturing out on their own.

From there, they conclude a thing that clearly has not followed core principles; become married to it; and forever shut off any appeal to reason they need to consider their possible violation of the core principles.

And those are some Mads.

You don't even have that much.

Ten to one you have no idea what core principles you study based on.

I challenge you to reflect on all this...

Or not...

Or continue to...dodge the truth.

dodge

Those passages differ somewhat.

The root of your unbelief as to this point is obvious.

You fail to understand because you reject any view that does not fit your own before finding out more about it.

If you do bother to look into a view other than your own, you again only end up revealing you do not follow core, basically generic Bible study principles, thus; the holes in your conclusions and or objections.

While, where ever we might happen to agree on any one point ends up more the result of an accidental application of right principles on your part, in contrast to its' having been the result of a conscious application of said principles on your part, that would allow you to apply them much more consistently.

Even some Mads do this.

Where their conclusions on some things make it obvious they were never properly grounded in core study principles before venturing out on their own.

From there, they conclude a thing that clearly has not followed core principles; become married to it; and forever shut off any appeal to reason they need to consider their possible violation of the core principles.

And those are some Mads.

You don't even have that much.

Ten to one you have no idea what core principles you study based on.

I challenge you to reflect on all this...

Or not...

Or continue to...dodge the truth.

It really is this simple !

Are you in Christ ? IF you are then you are Abraham's seed.

SaulToPaul 2

I just cannot find a way to get into Israel or Judah, or their new covenant.

But I saw a way for me to enter the Body of Christ, where there is neither Jew nor Gentile. And I took it.

Danoh

It really is this simple !

Are you in Christ ? IF you are then you are Abraham's seed.

There is a difference between plain and simple...and simplistic, or over-simplified.

Yours is the latter, as is the root of much error.

Where what a verse appears to be saying is taken as being what it is saying.

Such often assert that it means what it says, and says what it means.

Which is what you are doing.

Again, you are obviously not even aware of what principles you are studying things from.

THIS is ONE reason you and I differ in each our resulting understanding of these things.

DAN P

Hi and you have it right here !! But remember that DIATHEKE / COVENANT also can be translated by , WILL , ARRANGEMENT , COMPACT OR TESTAMENT !!

Your Luke 22:30 is ONLY for Israel and the 12 apostles in the Kingdom of Heaven !!

dan p