ECT MAD guy admits

john w

Hall of Fame
GM and Little Johnny W are Exhibit A as to what happens to old men who are still trying to defend the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

GM and Little Johnny W is what STP will be like in about 20 years if STP continues to be a Darby Follower.
You are little. I heard that you were actually David's size, much littler than Goliath. True? Did you literally get beat up in grade school, for using that "Exhibit A" line so often, since you think it is so cute? Why are your literal arms so girlie looking?; How are your Josephus studies going, Craigie boy, the Josephus follower?

john w

Hall of Fame
Since you claim to be a follower of Paul, please tell us what it means to offer your body as a sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to the Lord?

Why do you ignore Paul's words? Please tell us why? Is Paul literal?

Do you go to a literal church, Craigie boy?Is it made by hands?

We are you "looking at the flesh," and attending a church made by fleshly hands?

Craigie boy asserts that the 12 tribes were not literal, nor was Abraham, cuz, if they were, that would be "looking at the flesh."

john w

Hall of Fame
In the OC, the nation of Israel was a physical kingdom.

In the NC, there is a spiritual kingdom. Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

MADist's only, and always look to the flesh.

MADist's make the same exact mistakes the Pharisees made in the first century.

Why do you say that Genesis is looking after the flesh, as is the cross? Why do you look after the flesh, by having children after the flesh, and attend a church made by fleshly, human hands?

john w

Hall of Fame
Since you claim to be a follower of Paul, please tell us what it means to offer your body as a sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to the Lord?

Since you claim to be a Josephus follower, please explain, with scriptural references, what this "the covenant of grace is." Do be a dear. Why do you look to the flesh, with your "bible errors only-ism?"Why do you read a bible made by fleshly, human hands?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Apostle Paul said the following:

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

(Titus 2:11) For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Think Little Johnny W, think!

I did not ask that, girlie looking Craigie. I asked:

Explain this "covenant of grace," Craigie boy. Cite the chapter where this term is used.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Apostle Paul said the following:

(2 Cor 3:6) He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

(Titus 2:11) For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Think Little Johnny W, think!
Why do you say that Genesis is looking after the flesh, as is the cross? Why do you look after the flesh, by having children after the flesh, and attend a church made by fleshly, human hands?

Have you ever lifted a bar bell in your life, weakly looking one?

Paul said you are wrong, in Romans-Philemon.

Check.

Why don't you believe Paul?

john w

Hall of Fame
Want to watch a MADist squirm, ignore the words of Paul, and ignore a question?

Ask them how they offer their bodies as a living sacrifice, that is holy and pleasing to God?

(Rom 12:1) Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

MADists go on and on about how they follow Paul, yet, they ignore the words of Paul in Rom 12:1.

Why are you squirming, and why is your weak looking framing shuddering, when I asked you:

Why don't you follow Paul, instead of Josephus?Why do you ignore all(you taught us that) of Pauls' words?

Why do you say that the Lord Jesus Christ is looking after the flesh? Why do you say that the story of the Exodus is not literal, as that would be "looking after the flesh?" Why do you say the cross of Christ is spiritual, thus, it is not literal?

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!! He won't answer:

Why are you squirming, and why is your weak looking framing shuddering, when I asked you:

Why don't you follow Paul, instead of Josephus?Why do you ignore all(you taught us that) of Pauls' words?

Why do you say that the Lord Jesus Christ is looking after the flesh? Why do you say that the story of the Exodus is not literal, as that would be "looking after the flesh?" Why do you say the cross of Christ is spiritual, thus, it is not literal?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
wow look at that lot.

W's missed you tet. You've suddenly given him some purpose in life.

Lol

I was wondering who Little Johnny W was stalking the last few months.

Maybe GM (who goes on and on about Paul) can tell us how he offers his body as a sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to the Lord.

As expected, Little Johnny W did not even attempt to answer it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol

Maybe GM (who goes on and on about Paul) can tell us how he offers his body as a sacrifice that is holy and pleasing to the Lord.

Stalking me, sodomite, you quip? You say that, having a man crush on me, for years, and sending me an email, propositioning me, and wanting me to be with your wife, in the DFW area?

You are a funny weakling!Why have you not even attempted to answer any of my last 100 questions, weasel?

Check.

Did you literally get beat up in grade school, for using that "Exhibit A" line so often, since you think it is so cute? Why are your literal arms so girlie looking?; How are your Josephus studies going, Craigie boy, the Josephus follower?
Craigie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!! He won't answer:

john w

Hall of Fame
Lol

Have you ever lifted a bar bell in your life, Craigie boy? No-because that would be "looking after the flesh," right weak boy?

As expected, little arms Craigie didn't even attempt to answer my question.

Check.

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, it would be interesting to see how big their NT is now that:
no one now can be in the new covenant
the Gospels, Acts 1-5, 2 Cor 3-5, Hebrews are "OT"
they are "not NT believers."

While the totality of scripture is comprised of 66 love letters, these renegades and mavericks, if you will, which have the audacity to renounce their membership of the grace covenant, the new covenant, are beyond reproach as they spurn spiritual reality in favor of hogwashian pipe dreams centered around earth and red dirt. They should read Hebrews 17:11 aloud at least ten times and allow the reverberation to penetrate deep into the frontal lobe, and marinate, like seed, taking captive their carnal minds and transforming them into a mind like yours. Agreed?

DAN P

Lol

Hi and I believe that John W wanted you to read the rest of Rom 12 and you we see what a SACRIFICE means ??

dan p