ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

john w

Hall of Fame
On the healing side of things, I was back to work within 4 weeks (although 4 hours a day initially), even though the surgeon said I would be 12 weeks in bed unable to move. Not bad, huh?
I'm happy with healing whether it comes instantly or over a period of time.

Now back to the subject in OP.
Matthew 15:31 KJV Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Luke 7:22 KJV Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Are you shorting lasik eye surgery stocks, andy?

andyc

The apostles healed with cloth, words and shadows. Instantly. Completely.

You're still disabled and in pain.

You are not "healed."

Not instantly, but maybe that is where the limit of my faith is right now. However, you do not return to work in 4 weeks without a back brace after smashing to vertebraes that are unstable. I had to fight the doctor to demand a back to work certificate.

You dont like it because you dont want to believe in healing, cause you dont want the responsibility of believing. It is difficult when bombarded of thoughts of being paralised for refusing surgery. This way of life is not for weaklings like you.

john w

Hall of Fame
When I find a verse of scripture telling us that healing is not for today, I'll stop believing in it.

By that "argument," where can I find a verse of scripture telling us that parting the Red Sea is not for today.

By that kindergarten, deceptive "argument," since you say that you "follow Jesus," show us one scripture, that states that the Lord Jesus Christ ever spoke in tongues, tongue babbling scammer.

Why are you not "following Jesus," fraud?

musterion

Not instantly, but maybe that is where the limit of my faith is right now.

Excuses.

Lazarus had no faith when he was raised. Nor did the young man what fell out the window.

You dont like it because you dont want to believe in healing, cause you dont want the responsibility of believing.

I'm a much bigger believer in God's ability to miraculously heal today than you are, because I date not try to impose "the will of faith" on Him the way Asuza witchcraft cultists try to do.

Jerry Shugart

When I find a verse of scripture telling us that healing is not for today, I'll stop believing in it.

The healing spoken of here came as a result of believing the "gospel of the kingdom" and not the "gospel of grace":

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"
(Mk.16:15-18).​

It was when the "gospel of the kingdom" was preached when those who believed that gospel received these gifts of the Spirit. Of course these gifts are no longer being given to believers.

So don't attempt to drink any deadly thing.

andyc

Your current experience proves instant healing cannot be claimed as for today. And instant healing is what the apostles provided.

You have nothing.

You elevate experience above the word?

What if healing came instant? you wouldnt have believed me anyway, or just brushed it aside as a misdiagnosis.
You dont believe in healing, and I dont care, so lets get back to the thread subject.

andyc

The healing spoken of here came as a result of believing the "gospel of the kingdom" and not the "gospel of grace":

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover"
(Mk.16:15-18).​

It was when the "gospel of the kingdom" was preached when those who believed that gospel received these gifts of the Spirit. Of course these gifts are no longer being given to believers.

So don't attempt to drink any deadly things.

This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world, and then the end shall come.

andyc

Once again because it bears repeating.

The apostles healed with cloth, words and shadows. Instantly. Completely.

You're still disabled and in pain.

You are not "healed."

Paul wasnt instantly healed when preaching to the Galatians. He still preached healing though.
My recovery has been amazing, and I dont care if you are unimpressed, or if you dont want to believe.

john w

Hall of Fame
Not instantly, but maybe that is where the limit of my faith is right now. However, you do not return to work in 4 weeks without a back brace after smashing to vertebraes that are unstable. I had to fight the doctor to demand a back to work certificate.
To whom do you think you are trying to hoodwink, scammmer? Your Uncle Joe, whoosamovin' kinda slow?

Luke 7:22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Jerry Shugart

This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world, and then the end shall come.

Here we see the gospel which was associated with healing:

"And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick... And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9:2,6).​

We know that this is not the gospel which proclaims that Christ died for our sins because at that time they didn't even know that Christ was to die:

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished...And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken" (Lk.18:31,33-34).​

So they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die when they were preaching a gospel and healing everywhere. That means that the gospel which is centered on the fact that "Christ died for our sins" was not the gospel which they preached when they were healing.

The gospel which they preached is spoken of here:

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

Since the gospel spoken of there does not belong to the present dispensation then the gifts of the spirit likewise do not belong to the present dispensation.

So please do not drink any deadly things.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here we see the gospel which was associated with healing:

"And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick... And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where" (Lk.9:2,6).​

We know that this is not the gospel which proclaims that Christ died for our sins because at that time they didn't even know that Christ was to die:

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished...And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken" (Lk.18:31,33-34).​

So they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die when they were preaching a gospel and healing everywhere. That means that the gospel which is centered on the fact that "Christ died for our sins" was not the gospel which they preached when they were healing.

The gospel which they preached is spoken of here:

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover" (Mk.16:15-18).​

Since the gospel spoken of there does not belong to the present dispensation then the gifts of the spirit likewise do not belong to the present dispensation.

So please do not drink any deadly things.

Christians walked over flooded rivers in Indonesia in modern times and ate deadly things and survived.

Believers need not put God to the test.

Mat 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mat 9:3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.
Mat 9:4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?
Mat 9:5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?
Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.
Mat 9:7 And he arose, and departed to his house.

So you see that the scriptures prove you wrong.

Healing and forgiveness of sins accompany each other at the same time.

Thousands of saints have testified of it.

LA