ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are not immune from health issues. Its how you deal with them. When being tried to the max, its important to avoid faithless people like you. Ive already had to fight the negativity of doctors, family, and work colleagues for refusing spinal fusion surgery while in hospital for a week. By the stripes of Jesus my spine is healed. Doctor wouldnt initially let me go to work, and work wouldnt let me come in without a certificate. Family has bombarded me with what I should, so your unbelief isn't going to bother me too much.

Spin. Fraud. Misdirection.

During Matthew-John, Pentecost, early Acts....The dead are raised, the blind see, limbs grow, all manner of sickness and disease are healed-and no relapse.

Do it. Have it done to you.

You con artist, like all you Penty scammers.

Watch the deceitful "reply," and more misdirection, deception, slight of hand. Watch....Three Card Monty.....Watch.......We are all on to this shyster's schtick......Watch......

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He wasnt under the law then, was he?
If it is of grace it cannot be of works, otherwise grace is nolonger grace, yes?

When Jesus forgave peoples sins when they believed, what were they believing in?

Do you believe that those who believe in MAD are saved by grace?

Jerry Shugart

He wasnt under the law then, was he?
If it is of grace it cannot be of works, otherwise grace is nolonger grace, yes?

Yes, he lived under the law. But as Paul said, those who lived under the law were saved by grace through faith:

"Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all" (Ro.4:16).​

When Jesus forgave peoples sins when they believed, what were they believing in?

They were believing in His identity. He told the Jews this:

"And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (Jn.8:23-24).​

The Jews who believed that He is the Christ, the Son of God, were saved the moment they believed that truth (Jn.20:31;1 Jn.5:1-5).

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I wonder what the Galatians thought of Paul when he preached salvation and healing while suffering physically?

You don't have to deal with the OP, W, but if you don't want to, why are you here?

Move along.
Did our hero, address his own "argument?" Nope-more "Oprah," "Well, in my opinion...."

Anyway, are you going to tackle the question in the op?"-devil boy

1. As I predicted...Real slick.

2. Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, especially from the lost, such as yourself.

I thought so, drive by candyandy.

Kidney stone, spinal injury, you spin? Why not claim your miracle today, punk!!! Puh raayyyyyzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

You fraud-Back to Pentecost, with all your scam, alleged miracles, raising the dead, and you can't have your minor kidney problem/spine healed by God? Give the Laaaaaawd a shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b

Penty scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame
I wonder what the Galatians thought of Paul when he preached salvation and healing while suffering physically?

You don't have to deal with the OP, W, but if you don't want to, why are you here?

Move along.
Matthew 10 KJV

And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

candyandy: Well, people just don't have enough faith, you see, and, well, "all" is a typo, well, uh, urr, you see............

Right, Professor Judas?

Scammer.

andyc

Why are you still injured?

Why am I not incapacitated like the surgeon said I would be for refusing fusion surgery?
People like you make me laugh. If I was one of your buddies, you'd be saying "Im praying for you", but what exactly would you be praying for? For me to cope with the pain? That I'll eventually get better doing what the doctor says?

I've faced a difficult trial of faith, and have overcome some difficult battles, but its not good enough for you cause it wasnt instant.
The reason you don't like it is because you dont want the responsibility of having to cling to faith against the odds.

musterion

Did our hero, address his own "argument?" Nope-more "Oprah," "Well, in my opinion...."

Anyway, are you going to tackle the question in the op?"-devil boy

1. As I predicted...Real slick.

2. Chapter, verse, where I am required to answer any/all questions, especially from the lost, such as yourself.

I thought so, drive by candyandy.

Kidney stone, spinal injury, you spin? Why not claim your miracle today, punk!!! Puh raayyyyyzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

You fraud-Back to Pentecost, with all your scam, alleged miracles, raising the dead, and you can't have your minor kidney problem/spine healed by God? Give the Laaaaaawd a shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b

Penty scammer.

He named it but must not have the faith to claim it.

john w

Hall of Fame
He named it but must not have the faith to claim it.

Or he did not send in his $666 "love gift," musty, to Aunt Jan. I reckon that Jan Crouch won't be building a new pool, at TBN("The Devil's Broadcasting Network"), so as to lay out, and tan her make up.

Puh raaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!

Amen?

andyc

On the healing side of things, I was back to work within 4 weeks (although 4 hours a day initially), even though the surgeon said I would be 12 weeks in bed unable to move. Not bad, huh?
I'm happy with healing whether it comes instantly or over a period of time.

Now back to the subject in OP.

john w

Hall of Fame

andyc

Look at musty boy and W back on the TBN stuff. Theyre probably looking for videos on youtube again. Standard procedure when theyre defeated.

musterion

Look at musty boy and W back on the TBN stuff. Theyre probably looking for videos on youtube again. Standard procedure when theyre defeated.

You're defeated because you're deluded. If God had healed you a la the Pentecostal era, you'd be in the papers.

You're not.

You've received nothing more miraculous than an injured animal receives.