Mad but Im not pretrib

musterion

My faith is in the finished work of Christ. I don't know what yours is in.

The very same, and nothing else.

Given that fact, how can a pretribber like myself fall away into damnation, as you said earlier would happen if it turns out there is no rapture?

Epoisses

The very same, and nothing else.

Given that fact, how can a pretribber like myself fall away into damnation, as you said earlier would happen if it turns out there is no rapture?

When you don't get raptured off into never, never land and the beast and mark are in your face with death and calamity around every corner are you going to be faithful until death?

musterion

In fact, you seemed to take pleasure at the thought.

LOL...The rapture is a delusion of the faithless who will submit to the beast in a matter of seconds when the tribulation begins. Just a disgrace to the name of Christ!!!

That's me you were laughing at.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Rapture] LOL. The golden parachute for the church, what a load of bunk. Did God rapture out the faithful who were mauled by lions in the arena?

Jesus said in the world you will have tribulation (Jn 16:33). You haven't had tribulation? Mt 10:17, 2 Thess 2:3. How many people hate you because of Jesus Christ? Mt 10:22 :smokie:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No attempt to even answer the question. Wolf in sheep's clothing spotted.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There must be a God for atheists to put an a before theism
There must be a millennium for the same reason

....Christians do not have a right to believe what they like

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I've been a mad since I read things that differ by Stam in 1994. But I've never been able to convince myself that a pretrib rapture is biblical. I've tried to find it. But 2 thessalonians seems to say the antichrist and the tribulation come first. I've been told we are like enoch but i think it's a stretch. I guess I'm post trib. Someone please help me see it.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TheologyOnline mobile app

You are right, we will be gathered away from God's wrath but tribulation comes from Antichrist

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Also in 1st thessalonians paul says we are to meet the lord in the air. Sound of a trumpet with the dead resurrecting first. Which in Revelations happens at the last trump. I realize im the body of christ not israel. I realize paul is my apostle as a gentile. I know Christs bride in revelations is israel. But i just cant find enough proof for the pretrib rapture. I know the endtimes is jacobs trouble which shouldnt have anything to do with me. I also cant accept rev 4.1 come up hither as a rapture because they are calling john up.

The time of Jacob's trouble is twice mentioned in the OT in Jeremiah 30 and Daniel 12, on both occasions Israel is saved out of it.

Jacob's trouble is the trouble which will come upon the nations because of Jacob. God's quarrel is with the nations, unfortunately the church is in the nations.