M-A-N; What a Country!!!

Letsargue

M-A-N; What a Country!!!

HHAAA, HAAA, --- BOY; I Love IT!!
OBAMA, - "S-T-I-L-L" Has Another Whole YEAR to Fulfill ALL Your PRAYERS for "Your" Country; - AGAINST My Desires!!!! -- OOHHH - I Love IT!!!!

Keep Praying AGAINST My Desires for Your -- "WORLD"!!!

There's Not a single Person in America, that is NOT "Somewhat" "Communist", and or "Antichrist"!!!

(( J-u-s-t Watching ))!!

(((((( Watch YOUR N-E-W-S!!! ))))))!!!!!!!! -- M-A-N, I LOVE IT!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010616

Letsargue

Write in Obama for a third term! :banana:

Come ON!!!

There's NO Need in that!!!!!

They "ALL" Are Somewhat on Obama's SIDE!!!!! -- They ALL Are Somewhat COMMUNISTS, and are Somewhat "Islamic"!!!

(((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S""!!!!!!! )))); Obama is YOUR "Homosexual" RULER of America!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE I-T!!!! -- I'm just Waiting to see You ALL At YOUR E-N-D!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

Letsargue

Pick a better one, I said.

Governor, Government, Govern:

One of "EACH" - is the Governing of your One World "GOVERNMENT"!!! --- That Fatherless, Son of an unmarried "woman" - Obama, is the "Governor" of the One World Government!!!!!! - There are not fifty governments Governed by that - ( Deuteronomy 23:2 KJV ) OBAMA!!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S"" )))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Governor, Government, Govern:

One of "EACH" - is the Governing of your One World "GOVERNMENT"!!! --- That Fatherless, Son of an unmarried "woman" - Obama, is the "Governor" of the One World Government!!!!!! - There are not fifty governments Governed by that - ( Deuteronomy 23:2 KJV ) OBAMA!!!

((( Watch ""Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S"" )))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916

How's that new drug working for ya? Making you more calm? Any weird side effects?

Letsargue

How's that new drug working for ya? Making you more calm? Any weird side effects?

"WE" ALL Can S-E-E Why YOU Cannot USE A-N-Y Word of GOD to Justify Yourself in Your CRAP!!!! --- Just use your Own Stupid MIND for your Stupid Self Thoughts!!!!!!!!!

I Use the "WORD OF G-O-D" which Is the "TRUTH"; Not your own C-R-A-P!!!!!!!!!
(((( READ and Watch The N-E-W-S!!! )))), A-N-D Read G-O-D; not "YOUR" Own Stupid MIND; ( "You "Justified" Trouble Maker"!!! )!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((( """G--O--N--E"""!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!!!!!! -- (( IT'S "A-l-l" YOURS, Now Shove I-T!!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I should make a beginning template for all my posts like LA does:

!!!! --- !!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!
(((( !!! )))), ( !!! )!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((( """ """!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!!!!!! -- (( !!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 0X0X16!!!!!!!!!!!

Very handy. :AMR:

AMR

Letsargue

I should make a beginning template for all my posts like LA does:

!!!! --- !!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!
(((( !!! )))), ( !!! )!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((( """ """!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!!!!!! -- (( !!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 0X0X16!!!!!!!!!!!

Very handy. :AMR:

AMR

R-e-a-l -- S-m-a-r-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!, -- You're "A" - "?christian?" all Right; Like that OTHER Phony -- ?christian?!!!
YOUR God Said All that Phony CRAP!!!

BOYYY!!! -- ALL You Phony Know Nothings, couldn't Use the Scriptures to Prove me Wrong I-F you HAD TOOOO!!!! --- Real SMART!!!
((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!! - That's what G-O-D SAID. - And you ALL say you Believe God!!!! -- HHAAA, HHAA, HHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! -- You could believe GOD If You HAD TOO!!!!

((( """Read and Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S"""!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!! - IM Behind it A-L-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- I Told You SOOOO!!!!!!!!!

((( "GONE AGAIN" )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916!!!!!!!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"WE" ALL Can S-E-E Why YOU Cannot USE A-N-Y Word of GOD to Justify Yourself in Your CRAP!!!! --- Just use your Own Stupid MIND for your Stupid Self Thoughts!!!!!!!!!

I Use the "WORD OF G-O-D" which Is the "TRUTH"; Not your own C-R-A-P!!!!!!!!!
(((( READ and Watch The N-E-W-S!!! )))), A-N-D Read G-O-D; not "YOUR" Own Stupid MIND; ( "You "Justified" Trouble Maker"!!! )!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((( """G--O--N--E"""!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!!!!!! -- (( IT'S "A-l-l" YOURS, Now Shove I-T!!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 010916!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely appreciate the sentiment my friend and fellow poster.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

YES!!, -- You're "A" - "?christian?" all Right; Like that OTHER Phony -- ?christian?!!!

BOYYY!!! -- ALL You Phony Know Nothings, couldn't Use the Scriptures to Prove me Wrong I-F you HAD TOOOO!!!! --- Real SMART!!!
((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!!! - That's what G-O-D SAID. - And you ALL say you Believe God!!!! -- HHAAA, HHAA, HHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! -- You could believe GOD If You HAD TOO!!!!

((( """Read and Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S"""!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!! - IM Behind it A-L-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- I Told You SOOOO!!!!!!!!!

((( "GONE AGAIN" )))!!!

Did you make that guy run into that fire hydrant? I thought that was
you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

((( "GONE AGAIN" )))!!!

I thought that was you.