lovely legacy of the Supreme Court: Dred Scott.. Roe v Wade

republicanchick

The lovely legacy of the Supreme Court: Dred Scott.. Roe v Wade

Yes, the Sup Ct has done fabulously throughout our history, haven't they?

• Dred Scott decision said slaves have no rights, they are not citizens, can be treated like property by their "owners"
  • Roe v Wade says you can kill your children
  • (and on top of that.. today, the murderers can make huge profits from the body parts. True, they haven't ruled on that--that I know of--but...consequences..)
  • Now they (5 of them) tell us that perversion is acceptable and the definition of marriage, held for centuries and centuries heretofore by every society on earth... is null and void...
  • and you HAVE to accept gays getting married or you will lose your job (consequence of stupid ruling)

[This is not to say that the last 2 items listed here are in the exact same category morally as the others... But the point is, as Huckabee and others call it... we have a problem: "judicial tyranny."]

+

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The lovely legacy of the Supreme Court: Dred Scott.. Roe v Wade

Yes, the Sup Ct has done fabulously throughout our history, haven't they?

• Dred Scott decision said slaves have no rights, they are not citizens, can be treated like property by their "owners"
  • Roe v Wade says you can kill your children
  • (and on top of that.. today, the murderers can make huge profits from the body parts. True, they haven't ruled on that--that I know of--but...consequences..)
  • Now they (5 of them) tell us that perversion is acceptable and the definition of marriage, held for centuries and centuries heretofore by every society on earth... is null and void...
  • and you HAVE to accept gays getting married or you will lose your job (consequence of stupid ruling)

[This is not to say that the last 2 items listed here are in the exact same category morally as the others... But the point is, as Huckabee and others call it... we have a problem: "judicial tyranny."]

+
1. Are you aware of the fact that Chief Justice Taney, who wrote the majority in Dred Scott was a Roman Catholic? Wonder if he would be an originalist today as his fellow Catholic Justice Scalia
2. Roe v Wade does not deal with killing children.
3. I assume your body part reference is to Planned Parenthood. Your facts are wrong, no one is making huge profits or any real profits at all. You are obviously a fan of highly edited videos and right wing nut jobs.
4. Every society on earth has defined marriage as you would? Can't give you specifics but I suspect you are simply overstating your case.
5. The Rowan clerk did not lose her job. She probably continued to get her 80K/year pay check while in the pokey. She should have quit.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is your solution?

The idiots in Ohio need to stop electing Boehner. If his colleagues successfully remove him as Speaker, have the Kenyan arrested and deported for his crimes. They will have to rewrite the laws and undo his illegal executive orders.

shagster01

The idiots in Ohio need to stop electing Boehner. If his colleagues successfully remove him as Speaker, have the Kenyan arrested and deported for his crimes. They will have to rewrite the laws and undo his illegal executive orders.

But Dread Scott was written by her her Roman Catholic brethren and Roe v Wade was written by a Republican's appointee to the scotus. "The Kenyan" and Boehner had nothing to do with those.

bybee

1. Are you aware of the fact that Chief Justice Taney, who wrote the majority in Dred Scott was a Roman Catholic? Wonder if he would be an originalist today as his fellow Catholic Justice Scalia
2. Roe v Wade does not deal with killing children.
3. I assume your body part reference is to Planned Parenthood. Your facts are wrong, no one is making huge profits or any real profits at all. You are obviously a fan of highly edited videos and right wing nut jobs.
4. Every society on earth has defined marriage as you would? Can't give you specifics but I suspect you are simply overstating your case.
5. The Rowan clerk did not lose her job. She probably continued to get her 80K/year pay check while in the pokey. She should have quit.

Perhaps your facts are wrong? Most videos are edited. Why is it okay for liberals to use insulting language when referencing Conservatives but OH!!! the umbrage! the outrage! when the shoe is on the other foot.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

And yet Boner keeps getting elected by the Repukelicans in Ohlowo and the Repukelicans in Con-grass keep electing him Speaker. Why is that?

shagster01

:think:

child
CHīld/
noun
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

:idunno:

Look at this "child." He/She/It is just so darling.

Embryo-Adoption.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i don't see "darling" in the definition

i do see "human being"

is that a picture of a human being?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ask a farmer who just planted corn seed what he planted

he'll tell you "corn"

ask him what's in his field when it's three inches high

he'll tell you "corn"

ask him when it's two feet high

he'll tell you to go away and stop bothering him

republicanchick

Are you aware of the fact that most people who are in favor of murdering children in the womb are NOT Catholic

NOT Republican?

__

republicanchick

typical dishonesty of liberals

his PARENTS were Catholic

I'm not going to bother reading the rst of your post since you have shown yourself to be entirely untrustworthy

____

republicanchick

But Dread Scott was written by her her Roman Catholic brethren and Roe v Wade was written by a Republican's appointee to the scotus. "The Kenyan" and Boehner had nothing to do with those.

Taney's PARENTS were CAtholic

Be forewarned:

In Revelation it says that all liars have their part in the Lake of Fire

__

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

typical dishonesty of liberals

his PARENTS were Catholic

I'm not going to bother reading the rst of your post since you have shown yourself to be entirely untrustworthy

____
Are you suggesting Taney was not a Roman Catholic? Everything I have read indicates he was the first Roman Catholic to sit on the Supreme Court. If you have information otherwise please provide it.